Motivation thread

Motivation thread

youtube.com/watch?v=S8LCUxBjNOc

Attached: sfw3e221bmm11.jpg (640x376, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvSI-OgptOw
youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ttau76_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DP3MFBzMH2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for study fags

Attached: NF3.jpg (850x400, 51K)

If you need a motivation thread to get motivated, ur already a loser failure. This isnt facebook faggot. Saged and reported

>He doesn't know that motivation is beneficial and goes hand-in-hand with discipline
Check out the guy that failed I/O psychology

Attached: The_viking_of_Stamford_Bridge.jpg (1218x1296, 548K)

Motivation threads, at least for me, are not to go lifting but to lift heavier while I'm at it

>motivation is beneficial and goes hand-in-hand with discipline
what does this even mean?

t. failed I/O psych

Look it up, faggot

Attached: 8M1cj3Q.jpg (650x1294, 357K)

anyone got the hercules one saved ?

I'm not the user that "saged and reported".
I'm genuinely asking.

What's the point of having discipline if you don't even care about why you're doing it?
Discipline is the hardwork, motivation is the reason for it

Even discipline can falter. When going through hard times, or having a lull/low point in your day motivation can help you push through because it sets a short term goal with ideals and something to work toward by focusing your efforts, even if only briefly. That faggot user that saged is right, motivation is brief but serves a purpose

This one?

Attached: moti3.png (1024x687, 658K)

yes. thanks user. I love that one

but discipline isn't something that you can choose.
and plenty of people have discipline without caring why, it's called conscientiousness.
I have lifted for about 5 years, often 5 times a week, and I had no discipline, or motivation even.
I don't know exactly why I kept doing it.

>Hercules
>Not Heracles
Get the fuck off my board

discipline simply means doing something regardless of the fact that it is hard and doesnt lead to instant gratification... but you do it regardless. so if you went to the gym 5x a week for 5 years you have discipline in that regard...

no, because going to the gym didn't feel hard to me.
and that's my point. how something feels for someone determines the probability that they'll do it, not some inherent discipline.
I can easily not smoke cigarettes because I've never smoked before, but it's way harder for an ex-smoker. does that mean I have more discipline regarding smoking? no, I just feel way less of a need.
what you feel isn't something that you have direct agency over. you can, however, change the circumstances so that you end up feeling differently.

>Not something you can choose
It is, the majority of people have basic discipline to do their bare minimum tasks but it has become standard so they're just acting on muscle memory and not thinking about the 'why' and reinforcement. Discipline in lifting for example, takes a lot of reinforcement and gratification over time which is why normies remain skinnyfat twinks and HAES now. They don't have the patience or discipline, but fill their facebook and instagram with bullshit motivation they never follow up on

Attached: Motto.jpg (500x726, 85K)

These are mostly cringe. Reminds me of middle aged women posting shitty quotes with a pic of Marilyn Monroe. Kys faggots

what you're saying is that you have to change the circumstances, which I don't consider "choosing".
I can "choose" to buy a bar of chocolate or some chips, but I can't "choose" to not feel the urge to buy junk food if I'm at the grocery store.
what I can do is eat a healthy meal before going shopping, so I'm not hungry when I'm at the grocery store, so I don't feel the urge to buy junk food.
at least, this is how I see it.

Attached: 1347245924058.jpg (1158x650, 605K)

Yea see my post above. The only people attracted to these threads are losers with no hope. You never see winners here

Life Laugh Love

am i right guys?

Attached: 1517832783191.png (900x900, 609K)

>At least, this is how I see it

Which is wrong, friend. You also compared not smoking to discipline rather than seeing smoking as an addiction. When you see junk food, it takes discipline to not buy and eat it at the start, but as you become more fit you won't even think about buying junk food. The more you reply the more I'm realizing you're underageb&.

>Joining a thread he hates just to bitch and main about things he doesn't like

Hide the thread you faggot

Attached: Marcus_Cassius_Scaeva.jpg (938x816, 190K)

I'm 26 and I haven't eaten junk food in a long time.
In fact, I've pretty much only eaten meat and tallow/butter for the past 8 months.
the reason I don't eat junk food and my mom sometimes does, has nothing to do with discipline. she just feels an urge more heavily than I do. if I felt the same urge, I'd also eat junk food.

It's all about discipline. You have it and she doesnt. She may feel the urge more heavily because she eats it regularly and you don't. Controlling urges is all about discipline, it makes you a human in control of yourself and not a rabid animal or a rapist that acts on impulse. Cmon bro

there was a documentary about obese people and the host of the show was a skinny woman who always attributed her figure to carefully watching and choosing what to eat and how much to exercise/move.
at some point they were discussing satiety/hunger hormones, leptin and ghrelin, and the host was injected with a bit of them.
for the first time in her life she actually felt the cravings many fatties feel all the time. it was an eye-opener for her.

if what you're saying is true, then her discipline just vanished by simply injecting some hormones.

It didn't vanish it's still there because it's a mind set. I'm not denying the cravings being real because they are, but they are increased with unhealthy choices in diet. Hormones are a hell of a thing but can be controlled. Fatties are fat by choice because they refuse to stop stuffing their fucking faces, in turn throwing their hormones out of whack, in turn developing a food addiction/cravings. Do you have absolutely no will power? Because that's what you're arguing. That choice and will power do not exist and we all act on impulse

thanks for the thread op, I agree with you that discipline certainly exists. I see it in my own life, where I choose to be lazy rather than having discipline and doing what I need to do. if a fatty chooses to eat junk food it's their choice from a lack of discipline not some "hormones"

I don't really think there's such a thing as free will, but that's not what I was saying.
What I was saying was that discipline, to the extent most people use it, is something that mostly depends on circumstances people have no direct control over.
yes, we act extremely much on impulse, and people wildly underestimate it.
it's fucking stupid because fatties "get" why being fat isn't a choice and smokers "get" why smoking isn't a choice, yet smokers think fatties choose to be fat and vice versa.

people do have some direct control over things they don't have strong feelings about.
e.g. discipline can be used to do the dishes, take out the trash, make dinner, etc. all things nobody wants to do, yet does anyway due to discipline.
once again, to be extra clear, a fatty isn't destined to be fat. he can change his circumstances so that he doesn't feel cravings or hunger all the time. but yelling at a fatty to just try harder to ignore his cravings/hunger isn't going to work.

I kinda wish I had some pics for my motivation. But basically what really gets me pumped for my workout is sitting down and thinking about doing something heroic, like chasing down a guy who robbed the store I work at or pushing a car full of kids out of a flooded street. Shit just makes my skin crawl and my blood pump more than even the finest pre-workout.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvSI-OgptOw

interesting because when I started working out it felt like absolute torture yet I kept at it and am still going now years later and have adapted to it so it doesnt feel that bad no matter how hard I push myself. So from personal experience I can say that discipline is something I could choose, I guess you could argue I always had it just in different areas but saying that you cant keep doing something hard simply by sheer force of will is a weak viewpoint imo.

>continue doing thing
>become addicted to thing
>it now takes more effort to stop doing thing

isnt that entirely obvious ? what takes discipline is getting out of that slump you power through and with each day you hold strong you need less discipline as you addiction or bad habits fade away. Eventually you wont need sheer willpower because it simply becomes just another thing you do without thinking or actively choosing what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ttau76_Y

Mandatory based Tonegawa

I pushed myself hard in the gym. I have often failed sets and I've blacked out twice. It was hard on me physically, and I've had many sets during which I wanted to give up before doing a couple of last reps. But it wasn't hard for me mentally to "decide"/"choose" to go to the gym every day. It wasn't hard for me mentally to force myself to finish those last reps. It wasn't discipline, it just didn't feel hard to me.
I don't enjoy doing a morning jog, and it is physically strenuous for me, but I do realize I'm privileged to be able to do it because I have a relatively healthy body. You wouldn't expect a paraplegic to have the same capacity to jog, and it's the same for someone who feels a way stronger urge not to jog. The only difference is that with a paraplegic you can clearly see and point to the problem, while it's a lot harder to point to a dysregulated neurochemical balance. The most strong-willed person with an IQ of 90 can't ever get a degree in physics, no matter his discipline.

at that point, what even is discipline?

what actually helps getting people out of those slumps is changing their circumstances or their understanding of things.
for example, teaching a fatty that avoiding carbs regulates hunger and cravings, or getting a depressed person a job he cares about, or getting a depressed person involved with social and/or physical activities, or making sure poor kids have a stable household so they eventually perform better in education.

we'll all make it

Attached: Think-not-so-much-of.jpg (650x692, 155K)

Attached: JayXtEIex5EvCNc4NaFE7Fxi-VKdsqX8MfMBpKITkpo.jpg (700x361, 32K)

I simply think we have different views on discipline. To me it sounds like you dont have any because you just do whats easy for you and avoid things that are hard. Doesnt mean everyone in the world is like that. For me going to the gym is also easy and I work out hard... Yet there are areas in life where it isnt easy, whenever I do cardio for long periods of time I absolutely hate it and it feels like torture yet I dont stop because I tell me mind to stfu and keep going. If you never were at that point then you dont have discipline... maybe you are just a quitter then, one with great genetics possibly but still destined to be average.

so you say anything that I do is predetermined or what is your point here ? I might have willpower and genetics to be above average maybe it isnt some great achievement of my mind but rather I was dealt the right cards.. maybe. But what I know is if I sit on my couch all day and play vidya then that potential doesnt mean shit. So deciding to fullfill my destiny is what I call discipline, maybe it takes less for me than my fat coworker but that doesnt mean it doesnt require any. Because I have days I dont feel like it and dont want to go but I make myself anyway - if not discipline then what the hell would you call that ?

I have thought about the topic some more after rejecting you initial idea and maybe you are right, I mean I dont want you to be right but who knows maybe you are. This quote was very interesting for me:

>I personally don't think it's an innate quality though. It's just an illusion, always conjured up in retrospect, used to explain people acting on motivations that others don't understand, or don't find as powerful. The things that appear to require the most "self-discipline" are simply the things that involve to very strong and very conflicting motivations.

Maybe that explains why I need to be great at things simply because I have a chip on my shoulder from childhood that I need to prove to myself I am worthy. But that would mean a humans "success" if you want to call it that is determined by his/her upbringing. I just dont want to think that because I was treated in a way that I dont think was fair in some regards that is the main reason why I am successfull.

It might be but I choose to reject that idea because it means the people doing me wrong are the ones I should thank for achieving great things. And that idea by itself I cant accept...

Attached: the-time-is-now-to-know-gods-purpose-for-your-life.jpg (720x481, 94K)

I'm going to go to the gym regardless of whether or not I feel motivated. That's discipline. Motivation makes it a bit more fun though, and being motivated has never hurt.

I kind of agree with you, but you can reprogram what you feel and crave if you ignore/feed the right ones.

I'm not saying that it can't feel hard to do stuff you don't wanna do. I've done a ton of stuff I don't want to do (most of it just made me unhealthy and depressed though). I have no problem with calling the feeling of doing stuff you don't want to do "discipline". The problem is that people use the word discipline to shift blame to people that are in a bad situation, which often doesn't solve anything. I think it's great to teach people discipline and responsibility in a way that actually makes those people more capable and happier long term. In practice, I've almost always seen the opposite happen.

In your example, if "discipline" helps you achieve your goals, makes you more capable, and happier long term, it's a good thing and you should be proud of yourself for that. But you should still be in favor of legislation that helps fatties get off the couch, like better public transport, better healthcare, banning of junk food in schools and hospitals, banning of cigarettes, more and better education on nutrition, etc.

by the way, even if everything and everyone acts according to their molecular makeup and the laws of physics, that doesn't mean the feeling of free will doesn't exist. And I'd say that the healthier and wealthier you are, the bigger your sense of free will. A depressed person will have a diminished sense of free will.

Sure. Something like CBT, or getting more sunlight, eating better, exercising, etc, can all change that. My point is that just willing yourself to ignore your feeling without changing anything else almost never works.

>To me it sounds like you dont have any because you just do whats easy for you and avoid things that are hard.
Being forced to go to a place that made me depressed for 20 years wasn't easy at all. School and university made me severely depressed, and nearly drove me to suicide. Trying to finish my bachelors in physics was extremely hard for me, and I tried and tried until I wanted to kill myself. But I couldn't complete it. My life has never been easy, as school was really bad for me and my alcoholic father forced my mother and I to move all around the country to avoid him. I know what it feels like to want something so bad that you don't even want to liver anymore if you can't do it. When I'm actually interested in something I'm far from a quitter, very stubborn, which is why I kept lifting for 5 years even if my results were poor. But I'm not conscientious, so I'm not what people typically think disciplined entails.

Yes, that is how I think about it. I can see it pretty clearly in my own life. The reason I've learned a lot about depression is because I had to deal with it myself. The reason why I've researched the link between mental disorders and diet is my own depression and the bipolar disorder of my sister. I wouldn't have put in the time to study these things if my sister and I were healthy.
This mechanic is actually a major issue in my life, because I've realized that people (including me) can only really understand things if they're forced to by extenuating circumstances. I only learned something unique about lifting after I spent 5 years trying to get more than piss poor results (and still failed). I only learned truly new things about nutrition when it was the only thing I could think of to prevent my sister and I from committing suicide. I only learned about what's wrong with education and healthcare after they destroyed my life. So how the fuck am I going to truly learn anything if I'm not motivated by something like that? I'll just end up going along with the standard shit everyone else is always peddling. I really have no answer to this.

>It might be but I choose to reject that idea because it means the people doing me wrong are the ones I should thank for achieving great things.
I don't look at it like that. Only if someone does me wrong with the intention of helping me, and it actually turns out helping me, I would consider thanking them. Otherwise it's just the circumstances. Jonas Salk wasn't thankful for everyone getting polio, just so he could cure it. It's just what it was. If my (almost life-long) depression makes me eventually help others get over their depression, I won't be thankful for being depressed. Instead I will be thankful for now being able to help others.

>My point is that just willing yourself to ignore your feeling without changing anything else almost never works.
Yeah, I'll give you that. In order to change your life, you have to ignore the cravings to do bad things and replace them with good things, and if you do this long enough, the cravings will go away.

Thanks user, granted I didnt have it as hard as you but I still experienced a bunch of shit. It sounds trivial but having my father as my football coach and him shouting at me when I didnt live up to his standards kinda fucked me up I think. He never hit me but him drinking alcohol and basically terrorizing me for the whole week after a bad game really fucks you up good if you are like 9y old or something. I dont blame him because nowadays I see he is simply a flawed human being and isnt himself when he drinks but still it is rough. Pretty sure that lead to a bad self image and eventually low self esteem and getting bullied, I never really feel like I fit in anywhere even if people like me and I am a central part of a social group I feel like I dont belong deep down. Eventually it lead to isolating myself and wasting my life becoming fat and miserable while failing at school until it was almost too late. Seriously was on the verge of a mental breakdown because as someone who prides himself on achievements and stakes his selfworth on that I didnt see myself as worthy of anything and sometimes thought about just driving against the next best tree, it was never a serious thought but on a few occasions it just felt like it would be the easy way out. I always had something I competed in to make myself feel good, it started out with football then boxing and eventually when I isolated myself more it was vidya and playing games competitively. Once I realised I dont really want to spend my life playing games I was without direction and at my lowest point because the rest of my life was in shambles.

But that day I looked in the mirror, faced my problems and decided I was gonna change. After getting a very good degree alongside working out for years without skipping a day and generally improving a lot of other stuff about my life I am somewhat happy now. But I never feel like I belong really I always have this drive hat I need to prove to myself that I am special.

yes, but it can be more difficult than it seems. for example, my mother has had weight issues her entire life. cravings and feeling hungry were two big factors in this. she tried her whole life to eat well. always ate a good amount of vegetables, always used sunflower oil (a small amount), less than 100g of red meat, healthy starches like potatoes and whole grain bread, only snacking on carrots or green tea, and never drank soda. she even drank wheat fiber, which tastes awful. yet she always felt hungry and tired, and she was always craving and thinking about chocolate and sugary sweets. she did all the good things, but it wasn't enough.
when I got her on a low-carb diet, for the first time in her life, she didn't feel hungry all the time. she had no idea not eating carbs was the key. and even though her cravings didnt go away completely, they did decrease a lot. a year ago she could eat half a pack of cookies without feeling anything. now eating one cookie makes her feel nauseous, which greatly helps reduce cravings.

so yes, she did have to ignore the cravings (for a day or two to get into ketosis) and replace them with good things (like quark/meat/eggs/vegetables), and doing it did help reduce her cravings. but if it wasn't for me, she would have never tried a ketogenic diet. my country doesn't have a food pyramid, but it does promote (whole) grains and starches as the base of the recommended diet. no doctor, professional, or friend has ever told her why she shouldn't eat carbs.

so I think people need to be handed the right tools in order to help themselves.

Yeah, this is true. A good toolbox and some experimentation does wonders. Different people work best with different diets. I was losing fat when I was limiting my carbs and adding conditioning, but I was pretty miserable most of the time. I stuck to it, but I wasn't happy. Now that I'm wrestling again, I've increased my carb intake and overall calories, significantly increased the overall work I've been doing, and I'm getting fucking shredded. Experimenting is good. My diet is mostly meat, and my mother doesn't eat meat at all, but we've both found what works for us.

from what you've said, it doesn't seem like I've had it worse than you. truly feeling worthless is one of the worst things humans can experience. it's common, especially for men, to pride yourself on achievements and staking your self-esteem on it. my teenage brother has had a bout with that, and I'm trying to find out how I can get him to push himself and pride himself on doing fulfilling things, but without him basing his self-esteem on it. I've noticed that if you have a stable deep-rooted sense of worth, you tend to react to bad results with "what can I change to avoid this the next time?" instead of "fuck, why am I so shit?" or "fuck, why is everything so shit?". this reaction is something emotional, but can be positive and then rationally used (e.g. changing jobs, or learning how to deal with people better), or negative and then irrationally used (self-loathing, drinking, drugs, cutting, toxic relationships, etc).

>But that day I looked in the mirror, faced my problems and decided I was gonna change. After getting a very good degree alongside working out for years without skipping a day and generally improving a lot of other stuff about my life I am somewhat happy now.
That is good to hear!

>But I never feel like I belong really I always have this drive hat I need to prove to myself that I am special.
Changing things that are so deeply rooted can be extremely difficult, and is almost always accompanied by suffering. My guess is that anything that is deeply rooted has many many structural connections in the brain (and even the body), and changing it would be akin to doing major construction on your brain. It then makes sense that this can drain someone of energy and make them go through a number of emotional stages.

Thanks user, I guess what really helped me out is to stop blaming the circumstances and other people for my failure or being angry at the world or myself. I worked on it for a while but nowadays I try to analyze my failures without emotion and work out a way to learn from it and be better next time.

As long as I keep moving forward and towards my goals it isnt actually all that bad, I can silence that voice that wants to keep me down. I used to see it as a curse that I have a bad self image but nowadays I choose to see it as a strength. My own personal trainer inside my head keeping me moving forward, and if I do atleast one significant thing a day to move towards my goals I dont feel bad about myself.

Just some days when I am stressed out or a bit depressed I make myself feel bad about everything and make myself feel miserable. However those days are few and far between nowadays because I now have actually achieved things I am proud of and I am starting to be proud of the kind of person I am not only my achievements. Anyways my biggest goal right now is eventually reaching the 7 Summits (aka the highest mountain in each continent) which is a huge goal and not that many people have achieved it. But I need big goals, maybe I wont reach it but I have something to move towards in all areas of life.

I guess the biggest piece of advice I can give for your brother is for him to find a big goal. Something he really wants to achieve deep down and that he is willing to work towards, for me in the beginning it was benching 2pl8 for reps and looking like I lift which seemed impossible as an obese 20y old. Now a couple of years later 2pl8 seems like a joke but nonetheless I am proud I managed to do it. Which is also part of the reason why I can talk about all this so freely nowadays because I think I am almost over it now that I am successfull at work and in the gym I feel like a different human being.

you enjoyed it and it's benefits.

>and I am starting to be proud of the kind of person I am not only my achievements
that is very good to hear.

And thanks for your advice on how I can help my brother.

I didn't enjoy making very little to no progress for most of it. I didn't enjoy seeing other become stronger and bigger much more easily than I. I didn't enjoy not being able to connect with most of the guys at my uni gym. And I didn't enjoy patellar tendinitis and shoulder impingement.
But yeah, I did enjoy deadlifting and pressing. I did enjoy studying biomechanics of compound lifts. I did enjoy talking for hours on end to the few people in the gym who I could connect with. I did enjoy explaining and teaching lifts to newbies. And I did enjoy looking bigger and getting stronger.

I think I got more out of the social and learning aspect of learning than any health or aesthetic benefits.

aspect of lifting*

I understand, still if you didn't force yourself to go then you went everyday cause the pluses outweighed the negatives in your subconsciousness.

yes, I think that's true. but wouldn't the same apply to someone drinking or gaming their evenings away (which typically isn't seen as something positive like fitness)?

Indeed it is, you just got lucky that you picked this hobby and actually enjoyed it. Discipline would have been if you hated it and still went, motivation would have been if you were doing it for some end goal and not just for the sake of it.

I was motivated by the things I said I enjoyed about it, but I wasn't acutely aware of that motivation.

It's just that words like discipline and responsibility are so important and yet used so improperly, that I find it hard to hear people talk about it. (not that I think you said anything wrong)

>someone actually saved and later posted my shitty Paint handywork
y-you just made this user's evening, user.
dedicating my lifts tommorow to you brah

Attached: all i ever hoped for.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Attached: 1483923925367.png (1370x362, 212K)

Attached: HUA.jpg (1680x960, 463K)

Attached: 1503924706338.jpg (773x448, 106K)

this is surprisingly motivating

>started going to the gym about a month ago
>pretty skinny so usually feel a little self-conscious
>legs day so starting with squats
>do my first set and think it went okay
>decide to up the weight
>notice pretty built looking guy behind me doing crunches on the bench
>started doing my second set after a break
>notice guy is resting but watching me and staring at my lower body, his eyes are fixated
>makes me feel anxious but carry on since don't want other people affecting me
>look back towards the end of my set and he's still just staring
>finish set and go sit down with earphones in
>notice he's walking up to me
>he shakes my shoulder
>take my earphones out and he starts to tell me he noticed my squats
>tells me I'm going to injure myself and he just wants to help
>starts going on about how I need to put my feet parallel and keep my head up looking straight ahead and my back straight
>does a few squats to demonstrate
>tells me to try now
>walk up to rack to start squats
>he literally walks up behind me and hovers his hands over my hips
>start doing them and notice he's staring down
>get to end of set and need to put weight on bar
>he takes it out of my hands and puts it on for me
>stand back up and he starts asking me about my name and where I'm from
>he reiterates how he just wanted to help and he's sorry if he offended me
>tell him it's cool and smile at him so he feels reassured, don't want him to know how shitty I feel
>he laughs and tells me he just wanted to help
>walks off
>later on in the locker room
>other really built guy ups to me
>tells me he noticed the other guy with me and asks about him
>tell him it was just someone helping and he wasn't with me
>tells me to use other dumbbells and not to start with too high weights
>just reply with "yeah"
>he walks off after telling me a few tips

Really feel unmotivated now. I thought I was doing okay for a beginner but now I just feel like a total idiot. Don't really want to go back but know I should.

If they thought you were an idiot they wouldn't have helped.

Or they were gay lol.

>feet parallel

Wrong

are you a qt twink that all these guys want to fuck?

I look pretty young and slim and have been complimented by strangers in the past a lot about my looks, but I don't know. I'm new to lifting and have someone helping me who wasn't there at the time. He says the guy was wrong and I should have my feet out at an angle with my head tilted down.

I found it really weird at the end of the set how the guy lifted the bar out of my hands and put it on the rack for me too.

>If you need a motivation thread to get motivated, ur already a loser failure

Attached: 1533605008907.jpg (332x396, 38K)

BRO HE WANTED TO FUCK YOU IN THE ASSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (500x400, 169K)

You think so? Now I feel like guys are staring at my ass when I squat. I've been a sissy in the past and guys have told me online how good it looks in pics and videos. It's perky, round and tight, but stands out on my frame since I'm skinny.

youtube.com/watch?v=DP3MFBzMH2o

"""Shackleton"""

I have come to the conclusion that i now lift because i genuinely like it. At first i really hated my self and my body, since i see the body of a man to be a rapresentative of his mind, but with time i started to see how much can change in a man's life when you're lifting, you start to become more strong, more confident, and you gain a lot of control on our body. After reading a lot i can now truly see what Marco Aurelio meant when he said "Be the change you want to see in others", i lift in the hope to inspire others and to help them to reach me in this ethernal climb, let's make it all together guys, help me help you. When i'll be satisfied with my body, i'll make a progress thread to thanks all of you, till that day let's all tirelessy lift.

Attached: BeHappy.jpg (981x1614, 321K)

when you think, think

Attached: 1544742553808.jpg (484x583, 36K)

dont let this die.

>First year of uni
>Have to do the mandatory one year math that exists just to filter out lazy faggots
>Autistically exercise derivativions and limits three hours every day for two weeks straight
>Ace the tests even though I almost failed math in highschool
This has been the most eye opening experience in my life. Truly anything can be learned if you try long enough

kek, yes, if you don't put in any work, you'll fail math.
and if you do put in work, it goes a long way.

>Truly anything can be learned if you try long enough
lol no

This faggots never gonna make it.

Attached: 331e88cb664ac128ed529cf720a31d6a.jpg (940x788, 176K)

desu looking at justin in speedos motivates me enough.

Attached: justibeach.jpg (389x581, 56K)

who the fuck is that? legit, don't recognise him

justin lasczek

Attached: justinwaifu.webm (640x360, 934K)

Have you ever done this before?
This is my reminder that i can't just workout when i feel like, because she's there every day (not at my gym) and I'm there once a week. I'll get over her eventually but the same holds true of any woman that isn't fat. I gotta meet my own standards before i expect them to lower theirs

Attached: IMG_20181217_104040.jpg (607x593, 72K)

based

t. Alexandros Papangopoulos

Attached: 9d246a7ad49ce287c3b0291649ef84af8dccc7e15386d629eadef321af872475.png (1351x318, 52K)

I want to know what can be done to reverse the tide in which things are heading. I geniunly fear for the future of the west and how far liberalism have come

your Jow Forums is leaking, fuck off

In peaceful manner ? Not much since old nations will soon lose grip on democracy.

It's motivation thread,it motivates me, it belongs here.

Attached: 1508418796000.png (1158x539, 51K)

I like this one

Attached: 1536200463669.png (926x408, 39K)

Do you think change will come?

Not if you skip your workout.
We're gonna need you brother

Attached: 1521323772364.png (1000x945, 78K)

Who cares, faggot. Civilization has been through every idealology conceivable and we're still here. One way is not objectively better than another. Just live your life and stop worrying about things outside your control

>One way is not objectively better than another
>2018 and still believing this kind of non-sense subjectivism

You're either just starting to learn about Buddhism; in which case keep going to reach nivarna OR you're a liberal pussy.

Clean up your room bucko

Attached: 1488230488184[1].jpg (2560x1440, 269K)

>posting juden peterstein

>Unironically following jp
You're a lost cause

Attached: 1b4c7887790f565a92287901a34cb77e--sheep-the-lord.jpg (736x980, 108K)

This is a chicken or egg situation. I'm willing to bet money that the whales have fucked up hormones BECAUSE they are bloated.

both apply. feeling bad can lead obesity (short term gratification), and obesity makes you feel even worse long term.

Attached: 1544154706524.jpg (764x788, 126K)