Having sex with women boosts test

>having sex with women boosts test
>masturbating frequently lowers test
?????????????????????????????????????

Attached: tumblr_nhh7tnwXzX1sjro8jo1_400.gif (292x274, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TrGmLBVa3s
vocaroo.com/i/s00nakAZZQi4
tittymeowstalgic.tumblr.com/post/134913537881/nudymew-gg-a-lame-and-belated-christmas-gift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your body knows whether or not you're having sex with an actual person and (if you actually love them) it releases oxytocin.

>ejaculating in the presence of a woman's scent illicits a different neurochemical response than ejaculating in it's absence

Attached: 1543786309932.png (310x453, 108K)

can i buy used panties on the internet and sniff them as i whack it and hack my brain

tfw im 6months into nofap and no woman has been near me in about a year

Attached: 1528571754939.jpg (1242x1230, 180K)

Ugly girl but cute feet.

You have to go to them user

no, pheromones wear off super quick. Your brain is you retard, it knows what you know.

>spent the entire Sunday wanking, going maybe 6 times
Fuck

Did you lift at least?

what if it's like muscle confusion where i hop on tinder and convince my brain i'm about to fuck a thot and then i start jerking it

>and that neurochemical response is LOWERING of testosterone

absolute bull shit

How do I explain this, you are your brain. IF you know you didn't have sex, so does it.

>get about 2 weeks into nofap
>always end up blowing my load to angela white titfuck scenes
How do I stop brehs....

based broscientists

oh ok. then can i spray perfume on my waifu pillow and fuck her?

Yes

you don't her titfucks are based

look bro go ahead jack it like a fiend see if I give a shit. If you had sex you would know that you leave sex with your posture at 100%; back flexed, core tight, dick shooting forward. After jacking it you get up hunched over and with shit posture. You would also know that posture is the key to your hormonal profile at the time if you weren't DYEL

yeah just go ahead, I give up.

lol

The broincel science is strong in this thread, congrats op.

Based and posturepilled

can the brain tell the difference between paid pussy and free pussy?

Attached: 1544833110530.jpg (391x1374, 142K)

how do i get girls like these?

Attached: tumblr_nhquk2tO4y1u6a4g2o1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 189K)

Getting pussy means your winning at live.
Jacking off with a laptop on your stomach on the room watching some huge cocked guy fucking the shit out of this hot/cute/ young thang, someonthing you'll never get because that type of pussy is so high in the social hierarchy ladder that you need to be a super chad or very wealthy and high status to even be allowed to talk to someone who looks like her, (think of instagram thots).

1.u didnt finish your sentance
2. i dont jerk off to girls getting fucked. I only look at fetish shit where the girl is showing her feet or she's just tied up and struggling. watching girls get fucked just weirds me out

Attached: tumblr_nh4bzqoEeu1sjro8jo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Can you?

What no one in this thread has explained or acknowledged is that there is a major physiological difference that occurs between the two acts.

Think about it from your own experience. While masternating you are typically relaxing, relieving stress, increased heartrate potentially but certainly not any athletic acts.

While fucking you have the thrill of conquest, the physical resistance of slamming into resistance, increased physical response, the "American psycho"effect (realize mid fuck you are scoring and how masculine that is for lack of a better phrase).

The differences between them lead parasympathatic nervous system (beat meat) or sympathetic nervous system (fuck) to be in control, the unconscious mental glow from the increased physical response noted above signals the androgen pathway to produce more Testosterone in the same manner as lifting or fighting does.

Keep in mind that beating it also causes the body to require more testosterone- after a short period of lowering it- to replace the lost sex cells. The main difference is in physical activation and mental state that goes along with any masuclike activity that mandates the test boost

Attached: 1544952499251.jpg (480x480, 48K)

Take it from a guy who was ruined by having no condom sex from early in his sex life, no fap is shit. It's absolutely bullshit. Everything about it.
I rarely masturbate because it just doesn't feel that good to me compared to the real thing and I live a busy lifestyle so I don't have a lot of leisure time most days. I frequently go months at a time without faping cause I don't see it as worth the time, hell even condom sex isn't really all that worth it. It does nothing, and I feel no different then after I do break my "no fap".
What actually ends up happening is I have to remind myself TO fap because, unlike no fap, fapping has documented health benefits such as prostate health. That and the most important thing to me is fapping makes you last longer during real sex. If I hook up with a girl during one of the months I forget to fap, it can either be a great 4-5 round experience, or a "shit I'm way too sensitive, not going to make it past pump 6" type thing. I've been living this way for over a decade now (I'm 27).
Don't take my word for it, look it up. Regular masturbation being healthy has WAY more science behind it than no fap. Now, if you're one of those weirdo's that fap 3+ times everyday then yea, that's a whole different realm.
This meme is the poster child for how gullible people are.

You are so stupid I'm not sure if this is a troll post or not

Yes.
Fucking someone raw you care about and kissing them
Vs
Fucking someone with a condom that you've never met before and you don't kiss them.

You're one dumb mother fucker

Damn thats the best body ever posted here who is she?
And no i cant answer your question.

Udderly perfect

No you faggot. Couldn't care less if you fap or not.

>the "American psycho"effect (realize mid fuck you are scoring and how masculine that is
elicited a hearty chuckle from me

and with dubs, no less

Attached: thatsnice.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Gib source for the milkies

But I'm retarded so my brain is too
>Checkmate

vocaroo.com/i/s0TrGmLBVa3s

based italian vocaroo poster

>This is what retards actually believe

no such thing as free pussy

I liked this post before I saw the trips. From my life experience, I conquer.

How do you not have time to rub your dick for twenty minutes

>vocaroo.com/i/s0TrGmLBVa3s
based and redpilled

Lack of physical contact literally kills babies and stunts growth, that shit is important.

>Remember to jerk off regularly, go--guys! It's so healthy for you! It's settled science :^)

Attached: 1483526840802.jpg (626x626, 20K)

I laughed. Why so mad, though?

Attached: 04EFB331-E134-42D3-AE6F-B3F2B46F9A84.jpg (532x800, 105K)

Oh so how's autism treating ya?

vocaroo.com/i/s00nakAZZQi4

gotta love the hebrews

Giv name

20 minutes is not the issue. 20 minutes where you're alone and not too tired before bed or in a rush in the morning is.
>All my problems and everything I don't like is tha joos

You Jow Forums and Jow Forums faggots are literal cancer. Pathetic. How about you look something up instead of blindly falling into a retards worldview? It really is settled science proved you don't beat off way too much.

Is fucking ugly or fat girls still better than fapping?

Attached: 1544754452988.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

hmmm, good question

Milk truck is fuckin here!!

Unfortunately feet do nothing for me.
Fortunately homely/quirky girls make my dick diamonds. Who is this phallus enchantress?

Attached: 1331842599386.jpg (480x700, 48K)

found the kike

>love
hahahaha

Yes, nofap doesn't stand up to randomized control trials

What if I fuck my hand on the bed? All the benefits and none of the drawbacks associated with having a cunt around

>what is prolactin
Im tired of you faggots making this same argument. Jack off all you want pal, if you lack the self control to abstain then dont, quit pebble dashing this board with masturbation threads making the lot of us look like a bunch of queers

>masturbating lowers test
>having sex with women lowers test
>having sex with men raises test

Fixed, In nature you'd be a great warrior who conquered another tribe when you fuck a guy.

Does fucking hot transwomen raise test?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Trips has spoken

no user, fucking MEN dressed like women does not raise test and indeed makes you a flaming faggot

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Attached: ED6B2F0D-F885-474E-B5E6-90F06BDC0162.jpg (500x378, 38K)

i actually stopped fapping for the opposite reason, i wasnt really feeling any sensitivity during sex at all when i would fap. but when i stopped it felt so much better and i prefer it to feel good. also im not a 13 year old and dont need to fap to make it past "pump 6"

Attached: 1416525315979.jpg (400x400, 33K)

You seem tense user, you need to loosen up

Attached: 1544911127961.webm (1920x1080, 1.84M)

>that italian poster
I fucking love you brah top kek

Attached: 1542638770119.gif (360x203, 1014K)

i could never be as loose as a dick loving faggot, sorry lmao

Attached: 1432455894472.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Free pussy is less depressing and actually feels pretty good. Saw prostitutes before hooking up once for free and after seeing a prostitute after that it just couldn't live up to it.

That fridge though.
Got jungle juice in my fridge right now.
Gonna use it to expand my lady friend's asshole later.

I want an answer because i am a sex fiend and can score ugly or fat chicks easily. My nerdy co worker wants me to fuck her but i put her on hold because i am unsure of what to do.

Attached: 1544852952084.gif (204x360, 1.15M)

tittymeowstalgic.tumblr.com/post/134913537881/nudymew-gg-a-lame-and-belated-christmas-gift

It's more like men who reguarly have sex are high test alpha males and chronic masturbaters are low test betas

Do you understand how hormones work?

>he has a tumblr
Get the fuck out

>regularly have sex
>chronically masturbate
>still have high t
Eat shit incel

That sense of conquest is the best way to put the difference. Bro science aside. You've conquered this pussy with your efforts and now you get to reap the benefits. You are the man and you should feel like it.

Instead of silently cumming into a tissue, fapping to whatever degeneracy of your choice.

What's it like having poor reading comprehension brainlet?

>tumblr...bad
>Jow Forums...good

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 26K)

>uses the npc meme

>complains about people posting Jow Forums memes on Jow Forums
back to plebbit with you

Attached: Hadvar.png (328x439, 274K)

The irony of this post seems lost on you.

this nigga cant justify how retarded he is

You're so fucking kiked, that it hurts to read all of your anecdotal bullshit.
Disgusting.

Fuck feet are disgusting

>fuck yourself
>bonus of having sex
>not needing another person
>???
>profit

just put your dick in you ass

Attached: 1231351505488.png (620x697, 615K)

LOL

Attached: 1513576184961.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

Attached: 1543435898200.png (960x960, 630K)

What about self love thou?

What if i'm the one getting fucked, will my posture improve then?

Let's say this is true. Oxytocin is related to test? I've never heard this claim either.

no it doesn't you fucking pseud
it's why fapping feels good at all

I cannot explain why I find feet so attractive. I have racked my brain trying to understand why we like feet

What the fuck is it

sure its not the orgasm retard?

do i need to tell you retards that there is a significant difference between masturbation and having sex with a real woman??

it's like being a successful male raises test haha

I can't see without an account