PLS /fit rate my face

PLS /fit rate my face.

My ramus and mandible angle line are visable plus my bone structure is super symmetrical.

I would rate myself at solid 9/10 but I need some feedback from you.

Attached: 1545003615491.jpg (2448x3264, 2.43M)

>the absolute city of whi*oids

Attached: white boys are pussies lmfao.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

Your neck ruins your face.

>he's that assblasted over a hat

Based phoneposter cuckposting

haters gonna hate famalam.

You look average

I'd let you suck my dick.

Its ok

This is not /soc/ faggot. Are you so insecure that you need validation online?

9/10

yeah how about no

anyway you literally dont need a model tier face to get beautiful women.
just stop and look around, how many of these women are model tier? exactly. they are not but that doesnt mean they arent beautiful in their own regards and youd fuck them regardless.

ur hairs shit/10

go back to lookism forums, incel

0/10 you have a decent neck though

Attached: 1519251505693.jpg (654x886, 103K)

You are a perfect dead average 5/10 with no interesting features

>solid 9/10
LMAO

nose isn't straight
beta neck
5head
shit eyebrows

6/10

His face is too long for that hair cut, should go for long hair to look less horsey

Nick?

Could anyone look/sound more British?

Jaw and china are good. Here are some problems I see:
>neck is way too thin, you look weak and frail overall and the neck is a huge contributor to this
>your skin is too pale, adding to the weak/frail look. You want a healthy glow. Doesn't necessarily mean you have to tan but at the very least improve your diet. I can tell just by looking at your skin that you probably eat like shit.
>desperately need to actually life or at least look like you do
>hairline could be a little more forward and hair could be thicker. Looks limp and lifeless
I would say you are a 6/10 with potential to be an 8/10. You are fortunate and have a very good foundation with most of your issues being superficial. Start training your neck. Cheers.

4/10

>he’s that assblasted over rims
>he’s that assblasted over a new pair of Jordan’s
>he’s that assblasted about something banal some sixty year old white dude said on a bus
>he’s that assblasted Ray Ray and Tamika be talking all dat shit
Sheeeeeit

>I would rate myself
Just stop. I'd give you like a 5 or 6. Not bad but still have a bit of a basedboy shape. As another user said you don't have to be supermodel tier anyway.
Since I could use some tips myself I might as well post my shit mug.
I got rid of the shit facial hair, just too lazy to take another pic.

Attached: 20181217_102510.jpg (1212x1616, 631K)

Solid cheekbones and chin. Jaw is a little weak. Neck is way too skinny. You’re going bald too.

My advice is to work on your neck. Shrugs, rack pulls, neck curls, and neck bridges will do the trick. Once you get a massive neck just shave your head and pull off a tougher look instead of trying to be a pretty boy.

based goatposter

5/10
Retarded forehead shape means you'll never be above a 6
Also no neck and dyel is unfortunate

washing your hair and getting a good haircut would do a lot for you. if you're not sure what would look good on you, get something simple like pic related.

Attached: sidepart.jpg (500x500, 53K)

PSL 2
not even remotely sexually attractive to females

PSL 4, shave that shit off ASAP and get a good haircut, style with product daily. Fucking hell you look like shit with your shit hair everywhere

noone going to comment on his ears?

what the fuck is that scooby doo ears

Lmao, first time I was compared to a goat. I asked for it though growing it out like that.
Yeah I kinda let my hair go to shit not gonna lie, have a hard time picking a new style. Hasn't changed much for years, thank you for the tip.
It was right after I woke up lmao, but point taken. Facial hair like that doesn't really fit anyone, my hair well that could be improved alot.