I'm agoraphobic ama

I'm agoraphobic ama

Attached: 514BAyopO7L._SX326_BO1204203200__0.jpg (328x499, 31K)

The fuck does that mean ?

Lmao how do you losers get such mindsets?

Don't know. I get panic attacks when I go out. One time I had one so bad that I passed out behind the wheel

Are you trying to get over it?

grow up

Have you tried just going outside?

My ex developed agoraphobia when we split up. I like to pretend that it was the intense feeling of loss she felt when it ended.

Yea.its difficult but I'm taking the necessary steps.

Oh yea I can go outside just fine. That isn't rally a problem anymore for me. Used to be but I got over that much. Now it's more or less being outside of about a 2 mile radius from my home.

And I can promise you it was that.

I'd honestly recommend having a bro kidnap you, taking away your wallet, cell phone, etc, and dumping your ass in the woods. When you make it out, you'll be cured.

I'm not afraid of being outside I'm afraid of the people and their phones and their cars. Does that mean I'm not agoraphobic OP?

Probably.

I have what u have user but im in the process of beating it through exposure the world isnt that scary and people are autists too so it dont matter

Ywa. I'm 34 and had a wife and house and a 60k job. Shit went south over the course of a week in 2016 and I lost it all and developed this shit. Exposure therapy is the only cure but I'm terrified of panic attacks.

Bump

That's great user, I know a lot of people get stuck feeling comfortable at home and just dealing with the negative effects, it's good to hear you're trying to improve

nigga just like go outside lol

fear of bing rapesed
>I'd honestly recommend having a bro rapsed you, taking away your butt, wiener, etc, and dumping your ass in the woods. When you make it out, you'll be cured.

I always wonder if this has something to do with living in an urban environment. What's your area like?

30 here and was on and off with this shit my entire life. It was not learned from my environment. My dad, mom, sister love to travel and shit but I don't. A few years ago I talked to my grandmother about it, we've lived on opposite sides on the country, she never raised me, would visit her a few times every year but never talked to her about these issues. But when I talked to her about it she told me about times she's had panic attacks they've all been the same shit I've had panic attacks about. Ahit is definitely genetic. Anyone saying just get over it are brainlets. The brain is like every other organ, you can do things to help it but sometimes it doesn't matter. It's like telling someone with a family history of ass cancer being told just dont get ass cancer by eating healthy and exercising but they can still get ass cancer.

Could be related to WW2 or similar trauma that is passed on across generations. Can even affect metabolism and cardiac health.

What's your home gym set up?

He's scared to go to Agoura Hills, a city in California. Probably because of an incident at the Spectrum Club.

I was diagnosed with agorophobia when I was younger.
Then I got over it by not being a pussy.
Exposure therapy you cunt, it's a thing.

Just get stronger. The same way you lift heavier and heavier, expose yourself to people, more and more.

Don't be a weak cunt.

Attached: 15905884626_3e1cba1df3_b.jpg (587x719, 60K)

Why are you such a faggot?

/thread

I live outside a major city. I'm the only white guy in my neighborhood, the people don't know how to drive, and there are homeless niggers everywhere.

/thread

Me too user

Bump

I know I'm agoraphobic but does anyone just have an issue with traveling? I hate being in a car or plane for a long time. I get some what motion sickness but it's always the thought of how long I have to travel to get back home that gives me anxiety. Once i get somewhere I'm fine but just the thought having to travel back makes me panic sometimes.