What was the happiest period in your life?

What was the happiest period in your life?
Did you realize at the time?

Attached: Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg (3202x5000, 2.05M)

The one I'm living in. The past is but a memory. No sense dwelling on it if not to learn from it.

Based

When I was a fat kid
I had everything foods, video games, toys
Other kids calling me rich but I was just spoiled to oblivion
Now, although fit and attractive (face and height)
I'm a depressing khv wagecuck that is a high school dropout

Realize now that I've never truly been happy. Or if I was, it was based on lies.

Was always miserable

>Child
wanted to runaway, my mom hit me, school teacher hit me, dad wasn’t there

>Teen
Crazy strict parents wasn’t allowed to do much so I spent most of my time on the internet whoring myself to men who I pushed away with clinginess so not even one met me irl, Virgin at 22

>adult
Too fucked up, weird fetishes, too many embarrassents. Zero friends, not even discord losers like me.

I am the crazy creep “thot” everyone should and does avoid

I’ll just drink myself to death

>What was the happiest period in your life?
>Did you realize at the time?
...shit

Attached: 12.jpg (1023x295, 54K)

>Did you realize at the time?
fuck you OP
fuck you

Attached: 1543457796780.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Probably between age 7-13. I lived in a neighborhood within walking distance of all my friends, we’d hang out all the time. Play football in lawns, sleepovers probably half of all days we didnt have school, go out at midnight and do shitty kid stuff like ding dong ditch or teepee houses, put tape upside down on the road, you name it.
Also did nerdy waste time shit like play my first MMO’s with my friends, I’d stay over at my best friends house and we’d be downstairs while everyone else in his house was asleep, chilling on the office computer they had taking turns grinding and eating junk food, microwaving nugs and shit whatever man. petting dogs. Then friends started moving away or we stopped talking, at the end just me and him and by end of highschool we didnt talk at all, I had new friends.

Don’t get me wrong, life is good now, I have a promising career coming up, a good active hobby that I love, a gf that’s obsessed with me, some friends. But I don’t think I can ever be that happy or have that much fun again, never in my future. It will always be inferior to those times. I can only come to terms with it I guess

It hasn't come yet. Life has been up and down but I've always been a bit sad. I hope it will tho. Every day I imagine my ideal life and work towards it

>What was the happiest period in your life?
Right now, unironically. I've embraced the Bloomer lifestyle. Nothin is gonna get me down

Attached: bloomer.png (697x568, 453K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1438793369084.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

A period of about 3 weeks starting at the 16th of May in 2017. My grades were good and I hadn't become jaded with how fucked university is. I was starring in a production of Lord of the Flies, the cast of lads were great and the play was so much fun - I cut like a motherfucker to get in shape for it and it worked. I was also an extra in a big-budget film that was shooting nearby, and because I was the same proportions as one of the main cast they kept me around for a while to use as a stand in to line up shots on. At this time I still had aspirations of film acting, I hadn't yet realised that it's all nepotism and casting couches - so being involved in that big shoot and getting sneak peeks behind the scenes after making friends with some of the people who'd been working there a lot longer than me was incredible.
But mostly because I met a girl on set and we would fall in love with eachother. It was a big group of extras for a crowd scene (like >200 people all in really rad outfits), I saw her from across the crowd because the way that she moved was just so free from affectation that it was incredibly attractive - and her aviator costume was super cute. I went up and talked to her which was a very uncommon thing for me to do at the time, but after the three days of shooting and getting to know eachother she conveniently 'forgot' to get off the bus we were riding at her stop, so I took her out to town. We ended up being together for about a year, where my inexperience at handling women and not knowing how to manage a relationship fucked it all up. But man during those 3 weeks my life was an incredible haze of things I've never felt before, and I was well aware when I woke up in bed next to her that first time that this was indeed the good times. I miss her a lot, but I'm moving forward as best I can.

Attached: 1521166001889.jpg (600x767, 47K)

Based bloomer

This is the fate of all men, you can see it in literature throughout the ages. Mark Twain's stories are so well known and loved because they are able to take us all back to that boyhood dream, even Marcus Aurelius pontificated on how simple and elegant childhood joy is. But don't despair, it's often said that the final stage of a man's maturity brings him back to a childlike appreication of the world married with his years of experience. I like to think that having your own children has something to do with it. You're all good user

>no real happiness
>only fleeting moments/days that were less shitty than the others
>good moments were so few and far in between that I basically remember all of them in detail and often ponder upon them to cheer my day
Yeah, most happy moments in my life happened around Christmas (and summer but less) because of school vacations and getting away from the bullies at school.

This. Plus shit has gotten better with some effort, and will continue to improve. Fuck low t sentimental bugmen

Attached: 1544357384114.jpg (484x583, 51K)

now for I am a free man
I will pray for all of you lads

>I'll never have children of my own and even if I did, I'm already old and I'll be even older by the time they grow up even if I had them today
No amount of weight getting lifted is ever going to lift this sadness off my heart, and no amount of mass acquired is going to fill the emptiness.

Same story basically. Took up drinking and smoking from young age (the whole emo phase of the 2000s were in full swing when I was in middle school)
Later when the internet became more popular I did all sorts of stupid shit for attention, both off and on the internet. Also watched anime which made me really fucking retarded socially.
Still a virgin today at 27 even though I'm a wamen and I don't even look bad. I'm incapable of forming bonds with people and everyone that gets to know me gets to hate me, even my parents.
Only my sister was there for me but she got married to Chad and moved away to the other side of the planet for a better life. I'm still here in the slum waiting a slow death basically.

>throwingfecestobystanders
>publiclymasturbating
helllllllllll yea

I'm just dreaming that tomorrow will be a better day.

Have kids user. Watch someone you love more than life itself go through those years, and grow into a better person than you could ever be.

When I was a kid. I had a true friend, we always hanged out whole days, doing stupid shit like brick vodka or playing brickers. She lived door to door and right after we woke up we were out there conquering the huge world of our little village.
It was magical,innocent and I really doubt I will reach such levels happiness again. Maybe when I have my own kids and give them such amazing childhood, I could be happy again.
She left when I was 11 because her parents couldn't sustain the family so they had to move from this post commie state. Computer became my new best friend and the rest is history

Attached: c7fe861aa6ae70a60c854f6cbe302de3e0c9f72509eca7ca669b14d4cfb48114.jpg (683x715, 241K)

The times I've been the most happy are the times when I've been most unaware. Not unaware of my happiness, but unaware of what I was doing to myself and others, and unaware of how I could be better spending my life. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Highschool.
>see friends every day
>best shape of my life from running 60 miles a week
>rigid daily routine that kept me in check
>experimenting with drugs was fun and exciting
>looking forward to the future
>hormones were fun
>school was easy
>only stress was getting good grades on tests and running well

Wish I could go back. But I can't. So I'm trying to make the best of my young adult life.

>22
>homeless in a northern yuro country
>joined a hippy commune and lived there for 6 months

My life right now is probably the best it's been, and it's only getting better.

The happiest period of my life was when I was very into Buddhism. Then I decided chasing women and money would make me happier. Now that I have both I have found neither compares to spiritual experiences.

Used to live on a farm. Woke up super early, worked all day, lifted after work, ate and then slept. Simple is best. I hate living in the city

>>only stress was getting good grades
Well..... I don't know about you but I had a real stress with these. I hated school and authority with a passion, so balancing between skipping 70% of classes (the absolute limit you can skip before getting thrown out of school) and still attending enough to know what the actual fuck is going on and pass exams, man that was a real pain. Never forgetting the stress of skipping a whole semester only to beg for mercy and cram 7 exams in 3 weeks.

Probably right now.

>Mid 20s
>Stable relationship
>Finished my masters degree last year
>Gotten a full time job that I love
>Finally not having to worry about money/only buying things on a budget
>Bought a nice appartment

I guess the whole having children and raising them thing is next up

Right now.
>progressing on my lifts
>making social gains but not so many friends it’s uncomfortable
>have a fuck buddy
>getting good grades and progressing towards my desired major
>winter break will allow me to learn how to cook better

Like few month from now
>Went away in a foreign country and spoke too many native in a language that isn't mine
>Finally the balls to talk to stranger
>Finally get the hangs of how to get social
>Become more extroverted
>Friend mire my social gains and compliment me all the time
>Finally confident in myself, something I could never have in my whole 20+ life
> Continue school knowing that the thing that has been plaguing me all my life is finally getting away (social anxiety)
>Can see the futur is bright
>Meet some girl
>Damn I'm hooked, this never happen, last one that hooked me like this happened 7 years ago
>She seems to like me
Those few day I felt like I was legit on the superpowers those /nofapper/ talk about.
I was glowing, happy, social, I could find deep pleasure in helping people, being all around nice.
I had confidence in myself and my futur. Then all came crushing down

The week from when I asked my oneitis out and she said yes to 30 minutes before the date when she canceled.

this
making decent money and in the best shape I've ever been in
things are finally looking up

When I broke out of my shackles and started being the man I wanted to be.
The moment I distanced myself from a harmful relationship: dated my best friend from work from day 1 she denied me kisses, shot down my advances and claimed to be asexual, since she wasn't really my gf I was open to dating other girls and she told me a girl that I thought was interested in me had a bf, she didn't have one. She wanted me to be her doormat, her pet(her words not mine) but I told her no because I'm the big fish and she's the small fish not the other way around.
Stuck in this limbo of not really dating but still dating and cuddling and of course being denied of any sexual contact. One day I woke up to one of her instagram stories, last night she went on a bar date with this guy she met in college. That's where I drew the line and started to slowly cut her off under the guise of me dating another girl and I quit my job to look for something better paid.
I can only assume she has a cuckolding fetish(cucking and being the cuckquean) because her eyes lit up when I told her of my date.
The more we distanced the clearer I could see how fucked up she really was, all her meltdowns and schemes(she even showed me her 7 different IG accounts).
She played me like a damn fiddle, but she was good training wheels for a first "gf".
Now I have a date with a more mentally stable girl this saturday and I cannot wait.
At least I made her pay for her meals haha.
PS: don't date asian girls if they're over 20 and still virgins, they're probably fucked in the head.

Attached: 1538113044222.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

Now

>first time achieving something in exercise
>life immidiately gets 100x better
I’ll admit im a incel faggot

Attached: E736AF65-910D-4855-8A99-A100856C135D.jpg (640x480, 86K)

>I’ll admit im a incel faggot
Only because you want to be

Attached: 1528264122765.jpg (1027x458, 184K)

i didnt know it was the best time of my life when it was happening and now ill never get it back

When I was 6. I didn't realize it.

Is it “you still wanna stay incel bc you are just a lazy fuck”? Why should I want to be this?

Would* th

Anyone over 20 who is a virgin is fucked in the head, not just asian girls