He only OHPs once a week

>he only OHPs once a week

Attached: 1544938724665.jpg (640x480, 110K)

I do 2 a week....am i cool now?

>mfw skipping leg day to do shoulders

Attached: 1544040237219.jpg (248x250, 10K)

I only OHP period
>le big three
If you do OHP for an hour 3 days a week and run HIIT on the off days that's literally all you need to build muscle

Cute.

Until you've secluded yourself in an abandoned Thai monastery for 14 months and devoted yourself to daily hour long sessions exclusively on the OHP, you can't be taken seriously.

After you touch upon the precipice of true agony, the mind becomes unable to differentiate between pleasure and pain. The only thing that matters is that next rep. All other thoughts disintegrate from the mind and a perfect communion between soul, body, and mind is achieved.

When you reach our point, it becomes The Press.

based

post body

Post dick

yeah that's what i thought

post boipussy

>he has a leg day

Yes because I’m not a faggot

I do push press on bench day, does that count?

Can I OHP every day with moderate weight (3x12) and variations of push ups? Just as a warm up/wake up routine. Pre breakfast

Is this OK, tho?

based
how much you press?

Almost at 1pl8 now.

Please be kg.

yikes

Lol I haven't Pressed in almost a month. Bench, facepulls and snatch grip high pulls is all I do for shoulders baby.

I used to OHP 3x a week but have had to go back to 2x a week because I have to give legs their own day... I dont wanna be that dude who benches more than he squats any more.

actually i OHP 5-6 days a week bulgarian style

i haven't ohp'd since my shoulders started clicking, i thought i had enough mobility turns out i don't. ill get back to it eventually

I hope you mean 2 times a week

Used to click and clack my shoulders too. As faggotry as it looks like, make sure you warm up or stretch before pumping iron. Maybe a few reps with an empty bar. Worked wonders for me lmao2pl8s now.

please be the guy who posted that nonsense