Took me 10 months to lose most of the flab. Still got those annoying love handles...

Took me 10 months to lose most of the flab. Still got those annoying love handles, would a cut take it down or should I do something else like cardio?

Attached: 20181217_143953.jpg (2896x2896, 331K)

Great progress my dude, have a wheyfu on the house. Bumping for interest, I'm probably 2/3 of the way there myself.

Attached: wheyffu2.jpg (1183x1023, 273K)

You should do cardio for your overall health, regardless. Heart and lungs need work.

Great progress!

What did you do in these 10 months? Just lift? Were you on a deficit? Did you do cardio? I'm asking because i'm kinda like you 10 months ago.

Post height weight in both pics. The last 10 lbs are the hardest

Keep going friend, no matter what anyone tells you, half of fit said I wouldn't last a month when I first started, dont doubt yourself most of all.
Spent about all of spring doing hour long cardio, and on the side lifting some 20 pound dumbells 6 days a week, and during September sucked up my fear of gym and went. Ive been pushing myself harder when I went to the gym did chest and military press, ab machine, shoulder press machine, chest press machine, and hiit.
5'7" 185-140ish

no offense dude, but you should've put yourself into a bigger deficit. Did you only reduce your TDEE cals by 50 or something?

keto
e
t
o

I'm 6'3 210lbs and pretty much look like the right pic. How much do I need to lose to be 12-15% body fat?

What did you do?

>would a cut take it down or should I do something else like cardio?
stop eating far

Lets assume your 25% body fat right now if you look like the right pic.
>210lbs currently
>25% of 210 is 52.5
>so if you were currently 0% body fat you would weigh 157.5lbs

So assuming your lean weight stays the same then your weight at 15% would be
>115% of 157.5lbs
>=181.1lbs

I've just made this method up so someone feel free to correct me but it sounds about right to me.

Attached: BF-Male.jpg (1157x721, 191K)

this chart is fucked

It goes more like this friend
>leanbw/(1-bf%) not leanbw*(1+bf%)
This is because bw*(1-bf%)=leanbw
So in anons case
>157.5/(1-.15)=185.3lbs

Ehh like 500

Ate 1500 cal a day, 5 day cardio 2 day weight lifting with 20 lb dumbbells.

Is the one on the left skinnyfat? That looks kind of like me.

Condolences on the shitty chest genetics. That's an awful chest gap.

Sadly we're never going to make it.

Don’t think you can Cut without more Compund Lifts DYEL

Damn, your routine should be inverted. 2 days of cardio and 5 days of weight lifting. Your body fat % would be much lower. All your current routine did was kill any muscle gains from the minimal weight lifting you were doing.

Also, invest in heavier dumbbells. You have increase the weight after a while.

As your lawyer, I advise you re evaluate your gameplan

Attached: fear and loathing in las vegas benicio del toro 1920x816 wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_38.jpg (1920x816, 785K)

Sounds like you did the retarded shit I basically did.
Other guy is right, weights and I'd throw in core isolation because since you look like me, you basically have nothing down there.

Currently working on building my core then cutting down to hopefully reveal something.

I'm basically you with slightly bigger love handles :')

Are you people fucking crazy? op your body is extremely hot.

Now I do 2000 cals a day and lift heavy for 5 days no cardio.

>10 months

Attached: 17755009-B60E-4688-8635-96759AED7FF8.jpg (450x450, 33K)

hiit and fast

I'm going low carb high proton I think or either steak and eggs and see how that goes. Anyone make good gains on the steak and eggs diet?

don't listen to this dude, OP. you've made excellent progress and look really good. there aren't any specific exercises (cardio doesn't hurt, but it's not magic) or anything that'll get rid of that fat. just keep eating at a deficit and lifting.

hiit and fast

Great progress bro. I would try something like dialing in your diet for the last bit of flab. Try some 16/8 IF and see if that helps. I used that after my HIIT stopped gettin the pounds off, and they melted off tbqh

Terrible thing is that I'm realizing low carb is messing with my lifts. Might as well do normal carb and keep lifting. today i felt so weak.

Nah I cant fast I tried it and couldnt last a day. I get really hungry