How do I look more intimidating? Provided that I regularly lift I mean

How do I look more intimidating? Provided that I regularly lift I mean

Attached: 808230984324222.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

regularly lift

^

Attached: 1524965528328.jpg (1440x1644, 573K)

Bloatmaxx

Who is the Thot? I recognise that dumb Jewish tattoo

stop being asian

The absolute cope of it all.

Attached: 809489302842.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

neckpill

left looks like female to male transformation with that face. Asians are the least intimidating people on the planet

>bb cream
>men wearing makeup
>creators of anime
>glorfiy pandas which are the pussiest of all bears
>prone to mass shootings

You can start by not being asian.

Lol for real. I don't give a fuck how giant jacked or even tall one is. I would never be worried about meeting one in a dark alley.

Being intimidating it's a matters of psychology and not of "lifting" it's a plus, but not 100% of the way

Don't you be talking shit about BB cream m8.

On another note, what's the word for wanting to kill a man so you can impregnate his wife? Because I have that with this dude

Attached: 90809097777.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

Who

the most intimidating asian I’ve seen was this Asian dude that walked into my store. Was from Boston, so I know he went through some shit as an Asian
Had a white wife, his kids didn’t even look that hapa. Dope guy, was about 5’7, though, but still carried himself real well, and his wife was really good looking

he’s literally the only one, all the others have been twinks or chubby fobs with too much money and little sense of social awareness

sometimes ill think about how the white man has taken so much from asian men and start laughing to myself

God, this picture makes my heart race and my breath ragged. Who is this woman?

Your mom

Random whore with tattoos #2849391820403

Have some standards user

you should walk up to a couple of Yakuza and tell them their pussies. Please film.