How creepy/autistic is it to call up a local pharmacy store to ask out a girl who rang me up...

How creepy/autistic is it to call up a local pharmacy store to ask out a girl who rang me up? We had a quick convo and she was looking at me before I even went up to the register. She is mad thicc boys and i regret not saying something at the register, if i were to call she would know who it is btw. But idk boys.. what do you think?

Also had a sick squat day. Really proud of my form after a hiatus.

Attached: 1526268861320.jpg (493x767, 62K)

Also this just happened like 15 min ago so it's still fresh.

8/10 on the creep scale

just go in person.

Attached: 02.png (685x588, 465K)

“She was looking at me before I even went up to the register”, “quick convo”

These things are entirely normal OP holy shit, stop assuming that she likes you off of this dumb shit

I once got food delivered by a real qt. She texted me when she was outside since it was a dorm, and later I hit her up on that number. She rejected me but you gotta go for it bro

do it

Brehs...

You have nothing to lose breh go clap them cheeks

But is that not creepy as well? Me going out of my way to go say.. "hey just talked to you haha and thought you were pretty cool, can i have you number haha?"

go in and buy some condoms from her. when she asks what they are for, say "you know this n' that" and wink at her ;)
She'll think that you're a stud and will want to get on that, and ask what she's doing later =D

low key creepy, inappropriate, and very low success chance imo
should've done it right when you talked, just learn your lesson and don't hesitate so much next time you hit it off with someone
if you're really set on it, ask in person like someone else said

i know what you mean, but this shit never happens to me.. so either i'm trippin.. or i could have a chance, i just hate to be a creep.

Remember OP. Betas settle, CHAD PURSUES.

Betas are jealous of Chad's ambition.

Definitely don't call and ask her you fukken crepe.

It would have been best to ask in person.

Just say something like, "hey, I know you're you're at work and this is going to sound weird, but I'd really regret not just going for it. Is it cool if I get your phone number so we could hang out sometime?"

She'll likely say no, but no harm done

i will tell you a creepy shit i did as a 18 year old guy i didnt know it would cost me dear

in my last HS year as a 17 yo i fell in love with a 12 year old girl, she didnt even noticed me but i got obsessed to her to the point stalking her on fb twitter insta everyday, even got her number and talked to her but ofc she didnt know me and blocked me

a few months after (she 13 me 18) i managed to tell her that i loved her one day she was coming out the school, she freaked out and it costed me a whole month in jail because it was adressed as grooming

It’s to late to do anything now, but good news is you have next month to go in and kill it when you get your meds again.

This. I hesitate a lot on whether I should make a move and miss so many chances and later find out they were into me

it's less creepy than calling the store

you can try it if you want, if all else fails just never go to that store again, ez

lmao, i was buying ice cream

It would be creepy af unless you asked out in person. Remember what day of the week and what time you saw her at. Write it down. Next time you go there do it at exactly that time and ask her out in person. Calling them can potentially end in a disaster

please for the love of god call this woman and do whatever it is you call “hitting on her” i really want you to get banned from this pharmacy for life

You disgusting fat shit. What kind of icecream was it

Uh.... Is everyone else gonna ignore this?

Attached: 1544879686747.jpg (637x506, 52K)

Attached: download retard wojak.png (220x229, 5K)

No that's the most normal approach with the highest probability of success you retard
It's only creepy if they don't like you

Oh, then go back and a spoon. Tell her you forgot you’d need something to eat her ass with later.

this

>It's only creepy if they don't like you

sort of

if they like you it's not creepy
if they don't like you but you're 5/10+ and not a total sperg it's just whatever
if you're ugly and weird it's creepy

Well the good news is that at least you didn't become a sex offender which could have been much worse I suppose. The bad news is that you'll do something even more stupid later in life which will make you a sex offender considering you have room temp IQ in Celsius

Sounds like a shitty hallmark movie, go for it

when i worked at a gas station when i was 18 a girl did this and we dated for a while but it turned out she lied about her age and was only 15 so we split up

Don't. First you have to go in there with a prescription for your grandmother, thus demonstrating your worth.

Should he buy some monster condoms for this magnum dong

Go in person faggot
>hey I was just here a whole ago and I noticed you. Would you want to get a (whatever the fuck you do) some time?
>cool, give me your number and I'll call you some time
>oh, no worries. Thanks.

put me in the screen cap lads

Attached: F44AC84D-2017-4635-AFE6-01DA04316FB7.jpg (367x411, 26K)

>noticed you.
No

Tell her how much you squat, easy opener. You're welcome.

is that you mindlesswork?

I used to do this for high tier amusement

>masturbate to a local loli one time
>fall in love

Go outside

You have to go back, buy something and talk to her again, ask her out in person

This has a 90% chance of success in xcom math

I work at a pharmacy. Don't you fucking waste our time. It may not seem like it but we're busy and we're fucking tired of getting constant stupid phone calls

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

nice

literally your only option

Attached: godchad_god_of_the_chads.png (540x960, 84K)

Holy shit shoo shoo pedo

Attached: download (9).jpg (224x225, 7K)

Is there some invisible audience that will boo you if you try?

Weigh the following

>worst that can happen

>best that can happen

If anything, this could be a valuable lesson in social dynamics, and could help you overcome the fear of rejection by experiencing rejection.

This.

Just do it faggot. That’s not a recommendation, that’s an order.

Would be a much better “hey how did you guys meet?” story than “we met on tinder.”

Attached: harvey.gif (250x140, 1.27M)

Buy two boxes of Sudafed with cash. That's how I got attention from my cutie 3.14 pharmagf.

Who???

OP here. I went back... didn’t bother asking. It seemed as if she was weirded out by seeing me again, so I purchased something else to see if it was just me. Yup there was no interaction at all this time around. So I noped on outta there haha

Attached: 2502F7E8-81F6-46EF-811C-38D4459A830F.jpg (601x508, 41K)

blancnoir cam girl, she's been getting her videos taken down though