Eat

>eat
>fap
>shitpost
One after another continuously, anything to make me feel better instantly

How do I stop this and join a gym? Start self improvement? Motivation? Discipline? How? How do you get out of a pit

Attached: 09C7A97B-F609-4860-AC27-CDC22948E50D.jpg (1080x1003, 54K)

Stop fap and shitpost and just do what you wanna do. Nothing to it but to do it, literally.

>tfw you will never pin her legs behind her head and blow a thick, no-fap nut inside of her raw while she's ovulating

Attached: end_it.png (688x496, 693K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>How do I stop this and join a gym? Start self improvement? Motivation? Discipline? How? How do you get out of a pit
You just stop being a fuccboi and do it, simple as that. Why haven't you? Get out of your own way.

>wanting to be with someone THAT tanned
It's not even a race thing but her skin is going to look fucking nasty at 28

Spray tan idiot

Could just pay her 100$ for that and skip the whole gym and self improvement thing, you know. Though yeah, you would probably use a condom.

you just decide to. you have to do it yourself, tho.

Holy fucking dammit, this is the most fucking beautiful thing i have fucking ever seen in long time, i feel so miserable after seen this girl, because i dont know how to be able to fuck one of those

who is this?

Lol

> How do I stop this and join a gym?
Do you have any friends who lift? I had one of my best friends who's really into lifting and physiology explain the basics of exercises, check my form and make a schedule for me. Alternatively your gym may offer some service like this for newbros

> Start self improvement?
Think of a good habit and do it today; 20m of meditation or reading or playing some instrument or whatever. Maybe clean your room. If you're overweight, schedule your diet for today to end up with a calorie deficit. Then do it again tomorrow (or next week if cleaning room) and the day after that ,etc. If you ever forget, just start that day. Pro tip: Never start tomorrow. Start the first day that you think "oh wait I was trying to get this habit going".

> Motivation?
Write down what your future would look like if you kept doing what you're doing for the next 3 years. Then write about how you want this to be different, and how things could be if you put some effort into it. Also write down how things would be if you fucked up real hard in the way most probable to you (maybe you have some drug issues, or maybe you tend to overeat when you're down, or maybe you're on the edge of depression).

> Discipline?
Schedule your days. Start with something that you know you will actually do instead of some perfect schedule for a perfect you. Gradually improve it and keep sticking to it.

> How do you get out of a pit
You take a first step towards getting out.

>How do you get out of a pit
By wanting to do it. Though I doubt you really want to. Prove me wrong.

>do you have any friends who lift?
I have zero friends

> Alternatively your gym may offer some service like this for newbros

Just make friends at the gym. People will notice that you're going regularly.

How?

Thanks for all the other advice, took a screenshot

Today's your lucky day shitskin. I'm one of those rare breed working neets, I work at sea for 4 months a year and make enough money to fund my neet lifestyle for the rest of the year. Enough on that unless you wanna know more.
The point is; i've been where you are; years ago.
No friends, no one to come and "save me", nothing changed and no magic pill cured my ill.
Get on google maps, find the closest gym you can sustainably afford, and go check that it's not a piece of shit. if it's not, sign up.
Get a program that covers how many days a week you want to go. Pick one. it doesn't matter which one, you're not making progress here you're forming a habit.
Go to the gym at the same time each day you go, do your best, and get EVERYTHING WRITTEN DOWN DONE. even if you half arse the last half.
In 2 months it'll be habit, you wont want to miss the gym. you'll find yourself making allowances for the gym, not excuses.
This is the time to introduce intensity.

I've stopped writing now cos I know you're not gonna do this, but if you reckon you will i'll answer any other questions.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Where do you work at sea? do you need any real qualifications?

How do you know I’m a shitskin

fapping makes you go bald. keep an eye on that hairline

How do you know I’m balding

most people who fap often go bald

What's the brand of that bikini?

Attached: please stop it.jpg (645x773, 120K)

That's because balding men don't get as many women as men with full heads of hair, so they end up jerking off instead of tapping hot puss.

Correlation != Causation

>Anonymous 12/18/18(Tue)21:35:47 No.48779941▶
absolutely pathetic. How ugly are you guys?

Attached: 1535946457023.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Don't give up, frens.

Attached: apu 6.jpg (708x480, 37K)

If it's important to you, you'll find a way.

Attached: vegeta_in_the_rain___animated_by_carapau_d4u7m_by_blackshadowx306-d7awx8y (1).gif (1200x900, 374K)

FUUUUAAAAARRRRKK

Attached: 9d4.jpg (500x480, 32K)

thanks fren

Attached: 1474655199612.jpg (1745x1067, 148K)

I'll tell you the final of the final self-improvement redpills. As long as you keep procrastinating, you'll never make it.. If you think "Just this final nut before I start no-fap" or "I'll skip gym today and go really hard tomorrow", you will never make it. It's that simple. You have to force yourself to do things now, this very moment. Say you're supposed to get to work at 8am and need half an hour to get there by foot. You can either wake up at 7, get yourself cleaned up and dressed by 7:30, go out and make it to work exactly at 8. OR You can wake up at 7:45, sloppily get dressed, look like shit, get out of the house by 7:50 and call a cab / drive there. As long as you let your laziness lead you, as long as you'd take the easier way to work because you can sleep an extra 45 minutes, you will never become better. You have to fight your dumb brain and force yourself to get up on time. Force yourself to ask that chick out. Are you going to fail spectacularly? Most likely yes. But you have to do it, you have to try it as long as there's a chance. Fight your bad side, make decisions that are better for you right now, and you will improve yourself without being a failure.

I work at sea in the Great Australian Bight. you don't need ANY qualifications to get on deck, but if you wanna make more money it's worth having an engineering ticket. you gotta do "sea time" before you GET any qualifications though so everybody starts just doing deckwork. Deck work is the best any way, little stress, no responsibility, just do what little is required then goof off. Pass spanners to the engineer when something shits itself.
you just told me.

>tfw you do it eith someone you love, and know everyone else on the forum could if they stopped their pity party and got their shit together

>but I'm ugly
Go lift and get a good job
>but that's not fair
Would you want to date a fat, ugly, and jobless girl?

Attached: Zps2884.gif (200x162, 54K)

Step 1: stop fawning over pictures of people you'll never meet

realest post on this board.

One of the best advice I read here in a long time.

chill tony robbins, we're just meme'ing. We're all actually 6'4 male models that bang sloots every day on our party yacht with rum ham

Bro you do this, and everyone else does this on this board every goddamn day. This is not how fit used to be like, no crabs in the bucket. Times are bad but it's time to lift up your friends. Depression fucks your testosterone so get it together.

Agreed

Don't turn your computer/phone/laptop on till you've done productive things
This will make you feel the emptiness thats left without your addiction
If this isn't enough go take a walk to kickstart things

Just fucking do it. Motivation is merely a fleeting thought, motivation is for the ones weak in mind and body. You need to harden your mind, the body comes after. You need to develop discipline one step at a time, start going to sleep at the same time every night and strictly waking up at the same time every day. As soon as you wake up, make your bed, shower and get dressed in less than 10 minutes. You must change your way of life to be the person you want to be.
A successful athletic person does not live the life of a fat pathetic slob, tailor your life to reflect your desire, but with discipline, not a weak construct such as motivation. Focus user, FOCUS.

>how do you get out of a pit

Well, if you're above 6'0", you can usually reach the rope and climb out. But if you're under that then you usually just have to hop onto the shoulders of another manlet to reach it.

>lose more sleep
Good advice philosophy but shitty example. A lack of sleep wears down absolutely everything about you.

Based and comfy

>Bro you do this, and everyone else does this on this board every goddamn day. This is not how fit used to be like, no crabs in the bucket.
dude, I've been here for nearly a decade and it's always been this way. It's just the memes are different. It used to be pic related and "muh squatz n oatz." Don't act like it used to be a paradise filled with motivation and good lifting advice, ya fuckin' boomer.

Attached: oldfag.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Mmm chemical bath

that waist to hip ratio

i want to breed her

Attached: 1529811492525.jpg (500x500, 18K)