Redpill me on cold showers Jow Forums

Redpill me on cold showers Jow Forums
How do I take 'em?

Do you turn the water on just enough to get wet, are you supposed to enjoy it? I've been trying to get into them but eventually I give in to mildly warm water.

Attached: 2.Taking-a-bath1.gif (400x240, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yd1f5Zp5g7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I start with warm water and start lowering the temperature while water is flowing down my back

Imagine if the other soldiers realized Mulan was a woman during the bath scene and ran a ChinkTrain on her and randomly did Chinese fire-drillin’ that puss hahaha

OP, you do know 'cold showers' are a troll-meme, don't you? You didn't fall for it, did you, OP?

Shut the fuck up you worthless old tripfart

I usually start out with warm water, to keep the blood vessels "open" while I wash myself, then put the temperature on the minimum for the last 1-2min. Keeps my skin from being too dry and feels refreshing as fuck.

Ohhhh I am

I take hot showers even when it's 45°C outside, I haven't touched cold water in more than 15 years and I won't fall for your snownigger meme.

Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns
Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons?
You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before we're through
Mister, I'll make a man out of you
Tranquil as a forest but on fire within
Once you find your center, you are sure to win
You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue
Somehow I'll make a man out of you
I'm never gonna catch my breath
Say goodbye to those who knew me
Boy, was I a fool in school for cutting gym
This guy's got 'em scared to death
Hope he doesn't see right through me
Now I really wish that I knew how to swim
Be a man
We must be swift as the coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
Time is racing toward us till the Huns arrive
Heed my every order and you might survive
You're unsuited for the rage of war
So pack up, go home, you're through
How could I make a man out of you?
Be a man
Be a man
Be a man
Be a man
Be a man
Be a man

>I haven't touched cold water in more than 15 years
You sound like a major fagot desu. Never going to make it.

cold showers are super easy and enjoyable if you take them after the gym or cardio, you just did some excercise and your body is warm/hot

if you are taking them while your body is cold you must be retarded

>I'm a troll and you're ruining my fun!
stay mad

That's just retarded. The whole idea is that you'll do something that you don't wanna do, not that you're slowly acclimatizing to the colder water. It's not about the low tempt. being good for you or anything. It's only "mental" gains.

It's both actually

Unironically blast this in my headphones on squat day lads.
>mfw the chorus kicks in as I push up with the force of a great typhoon

Attached: 1539408758571.gif (320x240, 991K)

Of course the tripfag is the retard in the thread

based

I'd like to know too OP, I keep asking in qtddtot's but usually get no response or troll responses. 'According to scientists' scientists (journalists) say it's good, but what I'd like to know if it's just placebo or not. Only thing I can think of is it's better for your skin and hair. Also body hardening maybe?

I've been taking them for about 3 weeks now, it wakes me up and I feel a bit more refreshed but I dread turning that water on for the first time. After a bit you just become numb. My heart rate increases from the shock.

Also it activates 'brown fat' or something of the like

Ahah i Actually was taking one this morning, while it's like -10° outside. Noted, kind sir.
Yeah that's why I want to learn to take them

What the fuck is up with this Cold shower busisness? I hear it’s good to end your showers with ice cold water for your pores and to feel refreshed, but the whole duration

My shower takes ages to warm up so i usually take cold showers out of laziness

>chink dongs
probably wouldn't even break her hymen.

The brown fat thing is good. Tbh it is probably 20% better for you than hot/warm showers. There have been no studies but when your dong gets cold your test raises and so does your sperm count.

That’s why they wanted the mongs out

Cold exposure is like exercise in a way, you get in, feel cold and think FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK but your body quickly adapts

youtube.com/watch?v=yd1f5Zp5g7M

I always take one in the morning to really wake me up and one after cardio. Feels energizing as fuck, can't go back to hot showers unless it's cold in the morning or before bed.