Sup fit. Help me fuck my gym

Sup fit. Help me fuck my gym.

Went to cancel my gym membership today (I only joined because it was fun to see other people for a change; I actually have my own barbell and shit). Turns out, they make you cancel 30 days or more before your last paid month. I.e. they are always going to fuck you out of a month that you don't want.

I'm considering two options:

>tell my bank to not allow the last month charge

OR

>pay the last month and turn January into the most unbelievable reign of terror I possibly can

Thoughts?

Attached: 1537812563806.png (758x637, 855K)

>January
>the month with the absolute most people there

user, give them hell.
I'm talking messily making protein shakes in the middle of the gym with milk that you bring yourself. I'm talking entire 2 hour workouts where you do not leave the squat rack for a moment (curls, ohp, oh-squats, the entire package)

Attached: 1475818410620.jpg (960x925, 111K)

I'd love to hear the greentexts from the second option but that way you will not fuck with the gym but the people who go there. Just tell your bank not to allow the charge and post some shit about this on their facebook.

You retards understand that this is a common practice and was written very clearly on the terms you agreed upon on your contract, right? You're legally obligated to pay

actual lifters use the squat rack. OP should set up camp in the lat pulldown.
>tell my bank to not allow the last month charge
lol I just pay in cash so I never pay the last month in any gym.

I'm thinking about straight-up taking a shit in the showers.

If I complain to them, they'll just say "lol, it was in the contract, fuck you". If I actually make it unpleasant in there, people will leave. And if I get kicked out, what do I care? I already canceled.

should've read the ToS, asshole

Second option definitely, you’ll have all the New Years fags there. Scream during every rep, sprint to every new work out, chug so much water it spills everywhere, spot people without them asking and just throw the bar up.

Attached: A7C2CDAD-3EBB-4219-843C-96D754B4E492.png (475x792, 490K)

t.never going to make it
Of course you like Sam 'I charge fatherless teens for car vlogs' Hyde. Have you considered kys?

>bring boombox with rocky soundtrack or some shit
>lift shirtless while doing sub-50kg deadlifts
>grunt like an orc
>hit on all the women present

t. faggot mad that I'm going to shit in your shower

hahah poofoot

>faggot OP signs a contract without reading it
>faggot OP things it'd be funny to raise hell over something he signed an agreement to
You are never going to make it. I mean that with absolute sincerity, you've already failed.

Are you fucking retarded? Learn to read the terms before you purchase a gym membership. Also this is common practice in fitness centers, charging one month extra before being completely unsubscribed.

Pay the bill and stop being a cringy teenage faggot.

Attached: 6133754455.jpg (1543x1360, 427K)

t. never going to learn to impose their will on the world, instead accepting everything as it comes

Attached: 1529476481022.jpg (541x542, 119K)

Imagine white knighting for lawyers on a Tajikistani goat milk forum.

You got this my dude, but if you really want to fuck with the owners leave sinks/showers running, krank up the sauna on the way out.

The sinks are those gay motion-sensor sinks that you can't leave running, but I can turn all the showers on.

What a rebellious thing to say. I imagine you're a tattoo guy with drinking problem already.

>common sense is white knighting
This anime site sure have some dumb replies.

>part of the fitness community
>intentionally hurting their profits because you don't read

Also if you don't have a rack say goodbye to heavy squats, only what you can lift over your head from now on

Be a shame if someone were to tape over the sensor wouldn't it? Also paper towels pretty much turn to concrete in sewer outlet pipes.

Bro, those are infrared sensors.

Idk if this will work, but get some naturally heated material (the stuff in hand warmers maybe) and mix it with some gum. Then stick the gum right on the sink

I mean, I'f I'm going to go for material interference, I might as well bring some superglue and squirt it in really shitty places. That would be a lot more fucked and take less time.

Did you read your iTunes terms before signing?