Wristlet

Is it over if you are a wristlet?
Not even joking, isn't is over by default just from physics alone? At least for pressing exercises.
Think about it, you apply the force on such a small area as opposed to a bigger one making you weaker by default.

Attached: small-wrists.jpg (1240x800, 643K)

only if you're an anklet as well

No, there's plenty of world class manlets who, by pure proportion have small wrists but still push impressive weight. If you're tall and a wristlet tho, youll prolly miss out on some size but the increased ratio will make up for that

I mean, for powerlifting, yes. It's important. You'll be limited on bench if you're sub 7.00".

For bodybuilding, there have been famous bodybuilders with wrists in the 6's. It helps create an illusion of bigger forearms an biceps/triceps, which is why it can be helpful in bodybuilding.

But a bigger joint = more strength, in general.

Just be yourself

Attached: 8FCD6285-B877-42F8-8B12-749D3129E6CC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

Guess I know why my OHP and Bench suck
These niggas on Jow Forums saying they reach 2pl8 on like 1 year... im stuck on 80kg

Am 5'9"
7" wrist
10" ankle

Am I fucked?

Just invest in some wrist wraps and work on perfecting your form..the numbers will follow slowly. But yea my old lifting buddy had huge wrists and his ohp/bench were absurd.

Damn why am I only hearing of this now
Guess I will

Not really

>you apply the force on such a small area as opposed to a bigger one making you weaker by default
That's not really why at all. It's simply a genetic biomarker that correlates with the ability to put on mass. A skinny wrist is more than capable of maintaining far more load than you will ever lift.

Source on the genetic biomarker part? Pretty sure that’s broscience

Lookup Casey Butt's maximum muscular potential model. Wrist circumference in almost any model predicts maximum potential lean body mass. The idea is more bone is capable of holding more mass.

Alright, I read his full article. Whilst I can see that there is a correlation, there are also some issues. For one, he only used bodybuilders to get his data, which is obviously an already pre-selected group, and did not attempt to use other bone measurements such as shoulder or hip width to see whether those would be similarly good or better predictors. Also he used broscience terms like endomorph and ectomorph, but that is beside the point.
Overall I could see this being a decent predictor, but this would definitely need more research, both more thorough and actual double blind trials woth a representative sample rather than analysing bodybuilders

the people on Jow Forums are worse than females now.

Obsessed with the most ridiculous things that a real man shouldn't even spend a second thinking about.
Also there are more threads up which purpose it is to put other people who try to improve down or just simply trick others into feeling insecure.

>hight/manlet post
>balding posts
>fat posts, fast posts, fraud posts
>no gf posts (only one who is somewhat acceptable to be whiny about, still pathetic)
>small penis posts
>mewing posts/chin posts
>moging posts

>fucking wristlet posts

All of you are basically just really insecure numale feminized basedboys. Go fuck yourselves.
This is not the mindset that will lead to a happy life or even self-improvement

Attached: 1544801004340.gif (300x577, 279K)

Yea you are a failure, not to mention I'm 18 and my bones haven't widened yet.

Attached: 20181107_224423.jpg (4128x3096, 329K)

he's right you know
t. 7inch 5'6 manlet

>but this would definitely need more research
There is. Look up the muscle to bone ratio theory.

There's always outliers to these types of things but for the majority of the population more bone = more lean body mass potential.

>tfw 6.1" wrist and 5'8"

Good read, thanks

>6'3"
>5.5 fucking inch wrists
end me bros

5'9 and 6.7inch wrists, does wrist size actually mean anything?

C O P E
O
P
E

You can’t lift heavy because your lifting and diet habits aren’t good. Maybe instead of trying to come up with 100s of shitty excuses you just look at how you’ve been lifting and dieting and change what’s wrong?
>t. 6.5inch with 1/2/3/3

Attached: image.jpg (1125x722, 616K)

6" wrists and for some reason my forearm just before the wrist is skinnier than the actual wrist.

It's so fucking annoying what is the point of having skinny wrists from a genetic perspective what is the advantage why do the genes still exist.

I thought my 6.8" at 6'2 were bad... holy shit

6.5" wrists and 8.7" ankle.

How fucked am i lads

my hand and wrist looks like this, i dont think its too bad

Let's you get all that honey from the bee hive

This place puts you down more than it lifts you up.

Nothing is wrong though

I know that feel.

>6'4"
>6 inch wrists

It's fucking over for us lads, just put us out of our misery.

Attached: 1539562871841.jpg (619x453, 47K)

It's not an advantage but it's not enough of a disadvantage so it just kind of hangs around.

16 cm / 6.3 inches
187cm /6'1" (6.135, I don't know how Murrican standards work)

My wrist circumference is literally mogged by my dick circumference

Attached: 20181219_154143.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

why are so many zoomers wristlets? i don't understand this

Attached: 1534536292535.gif (478x350, 84K)

"Obsessed with the most ridiculous things that a real man shouldn't even spend a second thinking about."

hes right

this a million times, I remember when this place was about lifting.

C O P E
O
P
E

based.

>the people on Jow Forums are worse than females now.
the difference is that our looks matter more in the real world than womens. the concerns are therefore justified

no need to act like an alpha "I don't care I'm above everything" man. you are just coping

>a real man shouldn't understand physics
lol
brainlet cope

Attached: 1544886077232.gif (500x500, 669K)

>6'5", 8.4" wrist
do I pass?

actually based