Can we stop pretending everyone here doesn't use reddit? It's a great source of info

Can we stop pretending everyone here doesn't use reddit? It's a great source of info

Attached: snoo.jpg (1080x1080, 39K)

yes unironically when i google for something that isnt a study i put reddit at the end

"amount of tablespoons of coffee grounds per cup reddit"

Terrible bait faggot

I've never posted on reddit, but I'll admit I've jerked it there a few times. And I've come across decent info when I've googled questions before. Reading through the comments is usually pretty shit though.

quality fitness thread

Nice bait you fucking
Redditnigger scum deserve the rope they stink of autism and retardation, they ruin every meme they get their grubby. Hands on and are DYEL Zyzz hating scooby's brapp hating spicshit slime. Nope dont stand them cant use it

If you avoid anything political, reddit is fine.

dont even know how it works but ended up on it from (((google))) few times. seems like most normalfag website after social media

Kek same
It's way faster than filtering through bs listicles
I'm not baiting bucko
And if you don't utilize the tons of easily digested information there, then you're the dumb faggot
No arguing here
Le puns and le funny comment chains make me want to punch my monitor through

So do i

anyone who gives a flying fuck about what websites people use is a raging newfag

also i unironically imagine everyone there is pseud neckbeard faggot

I think the people on Jow Forums that uses reddit as an insult are young and haven't been on Jow Forums for that long.

Reddit is like fucking leftist land
You wont find one good thing about trump on that site

>Newfag
I've been here all the way since 2016 boyo
I imagine soiboys behind every comment

The website itself isn’t that bad but the people that go there - pseudo intellictual left wing neckbeards who take their upboats and downboats very seriously

>still using jewgle
Kek. Switch to duckduckgo

>And if you don't utilize the tons of easily digested information there, then you're the dumb faggot

You forgetting that the internet is more then just reddit you illiterate non lifting faggot

Attached: Neckbeards.png (345x337, 127K)

Reddit is objectively better than Jow Forums in every possible way except wasting time

I looked at reddit a couple times, but it's such a disorganized chaotic mess that it's almost unusable, and the people there are even worse than Jow Forums (if that's even possible), so no thanks. Jow Forums is bad enough.

I do this unironically.
But that's the only reason I go there

Jow Forums > reddit > tripfags on Jow Forums

kys

I do lift though
Just a bit over lmao1pl8 bench but still

You’re gonna post this on Reddit for your good boy points aren’t you faggot?

stay mad :-)