Jow Forums goes down for a few hours

>Jow Forums goes down for a few hours
>I do nothing but stare at the wall in my bedroom
Okay fit how do i leave this place for good? My situation is pathetic

Attached: 96A384A6-24DF-4FC2-AE47-76795476B302.jpg (493x449, 43K)

You can't. Once you're here, you're here forever. WE are your friends now.

duck off loser
do something else

Remember, you’re here forever

You can't leave, user, and let me tell you why. Here, there's people that get you. There are people with goals and aspirations here. There are people with standards, that want something better for themselves, the world, and perhaps even their posterity. The people here are disgusted by complacency and all the small-dreamers of the world. This is a place where objective truth comes forward and cannot be hidden by foolish submission to emotion. You cannot leave here because the real world is much more disgusting. Everyone in the real world is content to sit at home and watch Netflix in their free time, eating pre-prepared boxed meals loaded with soibean oil and tons of carbs, sleeping around, consuming plenty of alcohol perhaps dabbling in drugs or cigarettes, and ultimately ending their life with a second marriage and around two kids (plenty of pets though).These """people""" do not strive to improve anything. These people are not living, they are existing, and they are happy about it. We must consistently strive to always be better than them. Never settle for less than the best, user. It hurts, yes, but you can never really go back.

>You can't leave, user, and let me tell you why. Here, there's people that get you. There are people with goals and aspirations here. There are people with standards, that want something better for themselves, the world, and perhaps even their posterity. The people here are disgusted by complacency and all the small-dreamers of the world. This is a place where objective truth comes forward and cannot be hidden by foolish submission to emotion. You cannot leave here because the real world is much more disgusting. Everyone in the real world is content to sit at home and watch Netflix in their free time, eating pre-prepared boxed meals loaded with soibean oil and tons of carbs, sleeping around, consuming plenty of alcohol perhaps dabbling in drugs or cigarettes, and ultimately ending their life with a second marriage and around two kids (plenty of pets though).These """people""" do not strive to improve anything. These people are not living, they are existing, and they are happy about it. We must consistently strive to always be better than them. Never settle for less than the best, user. It hurts, yes, but you can never really go back.
i disagree

Okay but who's the one with dubs here?

Jow Forums is actually just full of insecure, chronically negative young men who constantly bring each other down and project their insecurities in that way.
It's only what you described about 10% of the time, if that, and what you described just feeds the rest of it.
Jow Forums is not good for anyone. There's very little of value here and a whole lot that will psychologically destroy the typical insecure, weak-willed, unactualized Jow Forums user.

Based

me (i hope)

>Jow Forums is actually just full of insecure, chronically negative young men who constantly bring each other down and project their insecurities in that way.

Disagree, been here for 5 years and never sensed that

Once you're here, you're here forever

Are you kidding? At any given time at least half of the threads are about the various types of -lets and C O P E S. Most threads have little or nothing to do with fitness.

Those are mostly shitposts and shouldn't be taken seriously. Luckily, they aren't by the vast majority of posters. It's only in recent years that I've sensed posters here that don't fit in; those that don't have truly good intentions for their fellow Jow Forumsizen. These people are normalfags that came in following memes about this board. Chances are that they are normalfags and underage that don't even lift or they're people that never existed in the lower levels of society and don't understand the camaraderie on display here.

You are weak if you let the manlet/chinlet/hairlet posting get you down. Stop projecting and just leave if you feel its too negative for you.

Attached: 1544911537884.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

>t. reddit
Listen here buddeh. No one is bringing anyone down, we all 100% understand that we love each other very much without needing to say it.

I am mentally (and physically) weak and leaving did significantly improve my mental health. I did pick up plenty of good things from this board.
If you're already a weak person the shitposting here can compound that rather than improve it.
It's my fault though.

I was going to kill myself earlier this year. I was goaded into posting my face after complaining about how ugly I was, and how people perceived and treated me regardless of reality. I honestly expected (and hoped) the responses would confirm my suspicions and perhaps give me the push I needed to do it. That isn't what happened. 40+ replies in 10 minutes reassuring me I wasn't a monster to look at.

Attached: Screenshot_20180216-100203.png (1080x1920, 253K)

That surprises me. I've always been too afraid to do that.
Happy for you user.

It's just banter and shitposts. Nothing worse than what good male friends will sling at each other. The fact that others might miscontrue it as something personal just means they need to lurk more.

And for some users this place is the closest thing they'll get to having a bunch of good male friends to shittalk with, to lay out their problems on life, to get advice, or to reassure others. The only legitimate criticism you can level at Jow Forums is it's ease of replacement of real life interaction for some when some users should be taking the risk of being hurt, opening up, and trying to learn how to be likeable in real life instead. But as damning as that part of Jow Forums is, it's also the most understandable.

Thanks for the thread op. It's what I needed to realise I must go too. Thanks for the fun, Jow Forums. But this place is like artificial replacement for real life experience. I'd rather miss out on this place the rest of my life than fuck up my good years because of a stupid website. This shit is poison. Inb4 see you tomorrow. Nah this is a long time coming. I have too many things to do. I want to be naive and hopeful again. I want people to see me and all my flaws, I want friends and enemies in equal measure. I want to give life a real shot again. ...

>4channel down
>pace around the room nervously for a few hours even though there are millions of sites and online videos to watch