/FRAUD/:Lifting and ROIDING FOR WOMAN LOL

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

Once you've read it, make sure to include a few things with your question:
>age
>height
>BF%
>time spent lifting
>lifts

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

prev

Attached: COPE1.jpg (2200x892, 310K)

Can someone legally sell superdrol online?

>implying all those anonymous posters aren't from you

They can say all they want online, if he have them attention irl they would all get wet and follow him home.

Attached: 1543675577636.png (1022x1146, 494K)

OPs pic is accurate

girls dont want big bulky, they want lean, defined & mobile

this whole obsession for us to get super big & bulky, its all dudes putting that pressure on each other, which is fucking gay

trying to get big is insanely faggoty, overcompensating & gay

get lean & slender, with some big biceps & all over muscles

You can tell by experience right

>spoken like a fucking true white knight beta

Attached: buttt-girls_love-Me.jpg (960x720, 202K)

People are fickle, they like what society/media tells them to like. I think it is more important to shape you body to your own desires, not someone elses, whatever that may be

In the UK yes

Who gives a fuck about women?
They'll like what we tell them to like

If you lift for women you are ironically a faggot

and then there's my gf who actually volunteered to pay for my raws (didn't let her, but still) cause nothing gets her wetter than xboxhueg physiques and she wants to reciprocate lel

Attached: Bad_News_Intensifies.gif (498x330, 191K)

"raws"?

theres exceptions to everything, but in general, when dudes get big past a point, theyre just seen as gigolos, not providers.

most girls prefer soccer players to football players, physique-wise

Attached: 1425612353041.gif (1100x800, 2.36M)

>most girls x
>girls want y
>girls don't want z
get out of your r9k mindset before it's too late. breaking fucking news, you can't generalize individual tastes. I have to concur quite a few do like leaner smaller guys, but that's just a trend and shouldn't exclude the rest. most guys prefer smaller, thinner girls while half of Jow Forums either worships grossly oversized asses or nearly stage lean wheyfus, do you disregard the latter two entirely just because your normie friends (>implying) want small titted instahoes?

Attached: 1539783398738.png (465x421, 53K)

theres nothing worse and better than being drunk

Some people have preference(that's the reason why 10/10 doesn't exist, because the last point is some small personal preference), but it's general known and also proven that beauty is based on certain things like: facial symmetry, eye shape, some masculinity features(brow, jaw, cheekbones) for men and more female features(oval female shape face, eyes, tits and ass) for woman.

NOBODY likes ugly people. You really think that ugly couples really find each other attractive? Of course not, they are just aware of the fact they cannot get any better.

>You really think that ugly couples really find each other attractive? Of course not, they are just aware of the fact they cannot get any better.

It's good that we still have realistic men like you who can tell us how you perceive life. Im glad im not ugly so i never have to experience this, but thanks for the knowledge share. Appreciated.

Frens, I have a dilemma. I’m half way through a 20 week blast of test (500mg/wk) but I’ve been offered a job overseas that should start sometime in the new year. Still have to do immigration stuff so it could be end of Feb at the earliest.im thinking about upping the does and using up the rest of my test then PCT. I’ve never been above 500 before - should I go to 750 or just fuck it and blast a gram?

1750mg

Go to 750 to manage sides better.

im not r9k
im not dyel
im not an autistic virgin

yes you can generalize these tastes, based on actual surveys.
and im not talking about SMALL guys, im talking... so, this is a rough idea, but Brad Pitt in Troy, is preferable to Dwayne Johnson, for example.

Can confirm, back when I was uglier my first gf was also ugly and I was completely aware that she was ugly. Still loved her tho because it's all I could get.

Mtren experiences? 250mcg or 500mcg? Should I stop injecting tren while on it?

You only seems to be a little bit too passive aggressive/defensive for someone who isn't ugly

2 grams. You are old anyway and don't have many years left, so better make the best of it

yeah yeah I know, I'm not arguing the fact that there's certain limits to either side of the scale that you can base this on. I just loathe posts á la "GIRLS LIKE X AND THAT'S FACT, PERIOD." because that's arguably not something you can generalize. I'm way past any sane point normies would consider just athletic or fit, and yet I've been rejected by girls for being too small. diff'rent folks diff'rent strokes.

also the Pitt in Troy/The Rock example cleared things up, I was more hinting at Bieber or early Ronaldo or such dyel-ery for the not-big category

if you need to ask, 250 is more than enough for now. and no, I never felt the need to, although I seem to be a fairly resilient fella with these things so ymmv

this is false, you retard, women speak with their emotions and actions, not with their mouths

They would all fuck him, who cares about dating, dating is for fags, you want to be in the slaying spectrum, not the financial support and emotions spectrum, thats for slaves

T. Internet Alpha

testosterone cycle at 18? good idea?

imagine coping this fucking much. you’re still lifting work women, faggot. You’ll forever be a small twink and feel insuperior to jacked guys.

based

yes, 2+ grams per week should do you good

There is not even an argument. Like i said, beauty = facial symmetry, eye shape, some masculinity features(brow, jaw, cheekbones) for men and more female features(oval female shape face, eyes, tits and ass) for woman.

Everyone agrees with that there is no fucking personal reference is this matter. Nobody give a fucking flying shit about your dyel body. When with this fucking coping meme stop

If you got ugly bug eyes, big crooked nose, ugly horse face you can lift all the fucking weight in the fucking world but no body will ever consider you attractive.

Women speak with their vaginas*

We all know women who are all like "I don't like big guys"

Then a big guy enters the room, and their attentions and focus are now hijacked by a big douch with obviously bad sexual intentions, and the whores can't control themselves, because they are just the medium of nature to select masculine superiority, and guess what, physical superiority is one of the traits the hungry vagina aches for night and day

Don't fall for the bluepilled bullshit
Get big and slay pussy, or stay a sticc and get to lick a vagina with a big history of chads cock and to hear her emotions and rants, while she fucks whoever she wants on the low

there is no middle ground
don't be a retarded faggot

It's okay if you are small, but it's not okay if you are a retarded with jewish romantic ideas on the age of the extreme roastie

Fuck no

fist cycle on 26?
good idea?

usually ugly dudes who lift and fraud start looking worse anyway lmfaoo go from ugly to ogres

>t. skelly

Tempted... I only have 5g left - that’d be a mad 2.5 weeks in the gym to make the most of it!

I am not saying you shouldn't lift at all. You can also just lift to get more confident and achieve other shit in your life.

if you intention is to only get girls, then you should spend all the roid money on getting plastic surgery/fixing all those flaws, dress good etc. Which will be way more effective

Now that the dust has settled who is the /fraud/ alpha male? Mast or Testify?

Attached: 1.0x0[1].jpg (600x900, 87K)

Seeing how I am more handsome and generally has a bigger body that would be testiFy

Nano!

i’ll jerk off masT for a second and say he has better hair and a bigger body than me. probably a more masculine face as well.

we’re both equally fucked mentally though

>tfw just had my first sexual, lucid wet dream

Wtf, is this something that is common when doing a cycle? Haven't wanked in like 5 days and this has never happened before

I had some weird fucking dreams on deca. can’t wait for npp

I had a dream a couple nights ago where i shared my gf with some dude I didn't know and ive never entertained that thought in my life. Woke up in a cold sweat and fucked her on the spot to reassert my dominance to this figment of imagination

I'll take this compliment.

Attached: 337.gif (497x501, 133K)

Jerry

I saw his face in the previous thread and I think he has pretty good facial features

that’s the only way to do it.

I had a few dreams about catching my gf cheating on me, but woke up and shook them off.

I really need stubble dude. I think stubble adds a point or two. it’s just taking forever to grow in on my upper cheek and I will not sport that fuck boy chin strap

Accidentally ordered an extra vial of tren for my next blast. I'm gonna be a lean boi

Attached: goteem.jpg (405x343, 38K)

pretty common

Attached: wetdreams.png (1058x70, 8K)

Can you grow a stubble?

Not in all cases, but it can accentuate your jaw a bit more

I can grow a bit but like I said it isn’t high on my face. I want that full beard stubble, not along and just above my chin.

I had the same as you, but minoxidil and mast fixed that issue.

But that shit will age you 10 years in couple of months

what will age you? minoxidil?

I see guys on tren ageing 5 years in 6 months it’s crazy.

btw are you still on cycle?

That's what I am saying.

Why are you saying on cycle. Cycling is when you going off with PCT. Currently still blasting until end Jan probably.

You?

I meant on blast brah.

How many weeks is that total? do you start to notice a toxic feeling? I usually get that around week 9, so i’ll only blast 8-10 weeks then cruise then blast again.

my next blast starts mid january

Started in Oct so do the math, i am not good at it.

Feel like crap, tired and depressed. My body is probably dying. I can only hope that my bloods will look fine after 3 months cruising.

What is your plan

Should I do another cycle of sarms ? I've already done 2 but it's been a year ? I know u can cycle them much closer than that but like idk if I wanna continue down that rabbit hole.

Attached: 20180528_122704.jpg (1080x1080, 528K)

Kill yourself first

Based und redpillen

Edgy

8-10 weeks blast 6-8+ weeks cruise then repeat.

I’d say get on cruise then blast again early Feb at the earliest. your body will thank you

I've been preferring dumbbells as my main lifts in a lot of areas recently... DB bench, DB chest flyes, DB incline curls, DB seated OHP.

Anyone else using dumbbells in favour of barbells?

Literally the best advice youre going to get.

I mean isnt everyone on this thread already on their way there.

What's everyones experience with tren side affects? I've heard a mix bag of rage mode to nothing at all.

I like to mix it all in. BLEND IT UP FAGGOT

Attached: 1E51F066-5790-482D-9505-D554BF4A3C93.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Makes no sense to blast that short especially with longer esters

If I have zero experiencie with roids, what would be the best route, cycle or BnC?
My goal is to look like a fake natty

Man miss oldfags that used to b itt, chemfag had crazy stories, canarybrah talking about women being raging whites, n bimbo going into gayforpay lol

Trying to get into brewing, saw a guide for it here a few years back, how do I save like 100$ lol

why is that? even long esters besides deca will be active after a week or so. idk the mental clarity I get back while cruising helps me keep my head sharp and allows my body to bounce back. also can run more shit throughout the year

that’s my plan at least. I haven’t even been doing this for a year so still learning. just advice i’ve been given from some massive dudes i’ve talked to

Lol at the OP describing this guy as Chad Thunercock.

Isn't that Mike Thurston? An absolute bro. Really nice guy

Man it was totally different for me. When I was ugly very average chicks could look very beautiful to me. As I became better looking the average person around me in my point of view became uglier. So it just depends on your level.

Attached: 1452252977639.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Yes. Your hormones will be set by then. Take hcg during cycle as well.

dropped dbol and sleeping difficulty dissapeared rly makes me think

Because it takes time to build solid muscle and doesn't Esther's take like 4 week to fully saturate.

That's because your brain is capable of automatically active this cope meachinsm to protect you from kill yourself. Your were are aware that you couldn't get any better at that point so your brain automatically adjust to lower standards.

Like when you yourself in the mirror and think you look good but then see yourself on pictures and get Acutually confrontrd by the facts

is stacking npp and tren a fucking stupid idea?

>3/10 would not bang.neckbeard
Imagine being on that level of cope. Lmao @ roasties.

I think for some compounds it may fully be “saturated” in your system but for me I was good to come off after 10 weeks and hopped on mk677 + 180mg test e which made me a little more soft looking but still gaining now. I wonder what Nano thinks about that.

took this yesterday. core has definitely thickened a lot from the additional calorie intake.

I don’t think so. just have caber or prolactin control on hand. i’d start off low. i’m starting trt test with 3-500mg npp in a few weeks w/ YK11. should be fun

Attached: 3303B366-216B-4F12-9B69-5B6171BFD2F5.jpg (900x1112, 150K)

I have shitty shoulders, and incline and decline barbell bench are the spookiest lifts I can do. Doing them with dumbbells feels like butter, though.

Dumbbell bench also hits my chest better than barbell bench does.

Dumbbell OHP can feel a little spooky, too, but it does hit my shoulders better.

Attached: ScoobyShaggyShrug.jpg (624x448, 54K)

Quit taking garbage low quality photos with low lighting.

If you can’t find a better place to take photos that isn’t grainy AF, don’t post them.

fkking hate making protein shakes and cleaning up that smellyass shaker shit just gonna drop scoops into carton of milk from now on and shake that shit best idea ever

Yeah that's Mike and he's a pretty great guy. I'm surprised he's not more popular here.

>with some big biceps & all over muscles
you can tell this was written by some skinnyfat loser that's LITERALLY never had a girlfriend

I'm absolutely huge, I should be, I ran steroid labs for many years and have helped Olympic athletes pass drug test. I can't tell you how much pussy I have to turn down, the most shocking is that it is women with BF/husbands, it never ceeses to amaze me that these women want a alpha male, i'm even bald (by choice, I shave my head everyday, not MPB, wish I were bald it would make it easier). in my past life I would have been more tempted but I have a really nice girl in my life and am trying to do the right thing.

fuck it feels good to work from home. could not deal with sitting behind a desk all day.

shut the fuck up lmfao. I post plenty in different lighting environments. I even delivered the boring straight on non pumped pic that nano requested a few weeks ago

Attached: B123866E-466B-4942-8FD2-A3BDCD948C2B.jpg (750x1334, 220K)

>the most shocking is that it is women with BF/husbands

Is the upgrade urge

>>Lifting for girls

I just wonder what kinda girl would encourage her man to get on gear. Shouldn't she be overly worried about your health?

hey everybody its jason blaha here

post a pic or this entirely fucking fictional

Not posting a pic, I have very identifiable tattoos and have admitted my past involvement with PEDs and frauding the olyimpics. sorry

Here’s a photo

Attached: 468BB249-AED5-460D-9DAD-580850662911.gif (512x288, 1.14M)

Never trust what a woman says,but what she does.

then put clothes on and take one

Go read Rollo Tomasi. You need to kick that blue pill habit.

Just imagine a 5'9 genetically gifted alpha male (my first time deadlifting I pulled 455lbs) with a clean shaven head.

this is literally what i’m imagining when I read your words until you post a fucking picture that doesn’t come up a million times with a reverse image search

Attached: AB484008-9CE5-4232-8CE4-D7368186A5D8.png (907x1024, 464K)

>only liftin 455 first time deadlifting
Lol genelet

Attached: 1448805011929.gif (330x186, 1.9M)

iktfb, brick going fucking apeshit on dumb newfags, farmer shitposting about legally buying literal kilograms of dnp, grandpa the natty conspiracy theory expert... at least canary and cap still post occasionally, and mast will probably outlive us all anyway

na dewd I was pinning before we met, she just encourages me to keep going cause she loves it lel. also she works in healthcare and I've been doing this with autistic care for longer than some lads ITT have been allowed to post, it's not like god's plans excepted I'll suddenly kick the bucket

Attached: 1544464109932.jpg (720x699, 35K)

Okay, I'll post a pic with this disclousre; if any of you recognize me in person and approach me about this, I will consider it a threat to my life and I will defend myself accordingly. NON NEGOTIABLE. you have 15 min to object to this otherwise I'm posting the pic

Flying from one EU country to Germany (business, will stay there for like a half a year). I would like to take my oils, PCT drugs and AI drugs with me.

How much shit can I get for like 3 boxes of Nolvadex, 3 vials of HCG (in box), 3 packs of Aromasin, 3 packs of T3, vial of Test E and Tren E?
Will they check my checked luggage?

Let me put on my plus five hat of weapon smithing and work on skilling up my crafting a bit and let’s talk about this