The quick jittery buzz of coffee or the long-lasting gentle energy boost of tea?

The quick jittery buzz of coffee or the long-lasting gentle energy boost of tea?

Attached: dreamstime_xs_14035304.jpg (480x364, 109K)

Enjoy a cigarette with your morning coffee and stop being a little bitch, bitch.

Pure black coffee with tobacco free snus afterwards masterrace checking in

Expresso shots for preworkout and tea through out the day

this guy gasps

False dichotomy.
Mischaracterization of the effect of coffee.

gross

post teeth

Two espresso followed by a cup of black tea
28y/o boomer though:)

Attached: coffee.jpg (450x250, 35K)

Nice.

As a life long drinker of both it's pretty accurate, at least in their effect on me. Coffee's great if you've got a job interview and you've not had any sleep. For which the slow release of tea is useless. But it's shit tier if you're looking to study something mundane for extended periods. For which the calming effect of theanine found in tea is perfect, allowing you to focus.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 704K)

usually just 0,4litre cup of black coffee after lunch, double espressos in the morning and after dinner if out. I do enjoy green tea after sushi, so I can't say I am completely partisan

*In the morning
Then mostly coffee throughout the day and more tea towards the evening.

kek

Attached: pepe_new_beginning.jpg (500x326, 18K)

Since i work in coffee, coffee>tea

You only really get fucked-up teeth after years and years of chronic daily smoking. Brush your teeth twice a day and throw in some good old American dentistry and you'll be just fine, son.

> I work in coffee
fucking lmao

Doesn’t that burn tho

Good one faggots, I roast coffee, happy?

Lol what are you a fast food employee?

Not quite there yet, Starbucko.

none. one squeezed lemon

>Starbucks
Fucking gross

There's no reason to give up caffeine of the levels consumed in tea. Especially as theanine blocks the mechanism through which it interferes with sleep.

utterly disgusting

Of course I’m not happy I’m on Jow Forums

Yeah alright that's fair

There's only one right answer op...

Attached: DbuIRtvXUAMPwSZ.jpg (908x1200, 200K)