Cocoa

Redpill me on cocoa. What's it do and do I have to get a special kind or will cocoa powder work?

Attached: cacao-IQS.jpg (825x550, 90K)

Do you know what myostatin is? It stops muscle growth.
Cocoa is the ONE single foodstuff that has enough anti-myostatin to make some difference for an adult male, and even then you're looking at 200g of powder per day.

I'm sensitive to caffeine so it doesn't take much to get me going. Cocoa powder is perfect for this since 1 teaspoon= 5mg of caffeine. The hersheys kind seems to work fine for me.

That would be over 400mg of caffeine at that point.

>That would be over 400mg of caffeine at that point.
Nah brah.
'Just' around 300mgs.

Do you make it with milk or water?

With fish oil, or dry on its own.

I see I see.

Cocoa powder has dangerous levels of cadmium, even when the package says it otherwise (since they're only required by law to measure the amount in a table spoon -- I'm guessing you'd consume more than that). You'd be better off consuming dark chocolate.

redpill us on the nutrient difference between cocoa and cacao, Jow Forums.

Bitch it tastes good who fucking cares?

I haven't found chocolate without $0y (and it obviously contains a lot of sugar) so far and I'm trying to avoid that

>Implying dark chocolate miraculously doesn't have cadmium in it when it's made mostly of cacao

Makes me horny for some reason.
Put about 1 and quarter teaspoons in my morning coffee and some powdered milk

>I'm sensitive to caffeine

Attached: 9883E8C1-4BE0-4CE4-8CB4-26314544179C.png (572x536, 28K)

What do you bench, faggot?

>I need more drugs to function than other people

Attached: mfw.jpg (258x330, 21K)

The minuscule amounts of onions will do absolutely nothing to you, unless you have some particular allergy to it. Regarding sugar, I don't think 5g of it per serving is all that much of it, especially when you're consuming with from a fiber rich source like dark chocolate (and of course aren't consuming a ridiculous amount of it). Though if the sugar puts you off, try finding some enriched with honey or something else.

The honey thing is actually a pretty good idea. Any brands you know of?

>I cannot tolerate the effects of something as mind as caffeine, unlike a true ubermensch

pathetic

Attached: wyatt_mang.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Slow caffeine metabolizers actually perform worse with caffeine in their system. Fuck off coffee jew

If you're on a no sugar diet or something, just avoid the shit. But heavy metals ain't worth it brah. I bought some recently but I'm returning it.