Why are animals so strong

If we're meant to lift weights, why do we have to trick our bodies into keeping muscle by eating a lot and working out a lot?
Gorillas are fucking stacked and they only eat plants and never workout.
Are humans not meant to be any bigger than small toned muscle?

Attached: 533801804-612x612.jpg (612x408, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3T0z1CT-nR8?t=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think I could beat a gorilla in a fight

This

I’ve been studying jiu jitsu for about 6 years now and regularly take down bigger guy.

Sure the gorilla would have the strength advantage but I’m faster, have better cardio and am more tactical.

I mean all you need to do is get that one well timed punch in and you'll drop him.

Any and all gorrilas, including the young and sickly, would wring your necks and fuck you're cute little boi puccis.

because they eat plants. theyre veins and arterys arent obstructed by cholesterol and fat. theyre organs work top notch. they eat fresh RAW living foods, full of electrical energy.
Theyre lymphatic system works correctly, filtering their lymph.

>t.dyel e-statter

That’s a real interesting point. They are just block of muscle by default while our national state is tough and wirey.

I guess with give up the extra muscle mass to save calories for our much larger brains.

Imagine thinking you couldn’t bet a young sick monkey... you must eat a lot of onions.

Humans aren't "meant" to lift weights. We're "meant" to run long distances (if you were to reify evolution as such). See the endurance hunting hypothesis.

gorillas eat 3/4th of the time while they're awake, eating 18 kilos of plant matter, and their brains don't require as much energy as ours do
add to that the fact that gorilla culture is designed to have a single male gorilla spend his life beating the fuck out of other male gorillas for access to harems of pussy and you can see why they're so huge

(you)

Humans traded strength for fine dexterity. In the end brain > brawn

Exactly

Look how close his head is to the ground, one false move and I’d land my knee directly on his chin.

I don’t care if this guy is King of the Jungle, a direct shot like that would send him straight to sleep.

Only one is me...

Attached: 1E112D81-3E2A-4092-B2C7-7CFDDE64E92E.jpg (750x237, 95K)

also, gorillas can't live that long without eating anything, while humans undoubtedly can, that's why practically all humans have myostatin proteins that are designed to limit the body's production of muscles in favor of fat, since if a drought or famine occurred, humans can burn the fat as fuel instead of being inefficient and wasting energy trying to burn muscle.

Imagine confusing a monkey with a gorilla, despite the two being drastically different.

t. dyel brainlet

Because they just are. There's a bunch of different animals, some strong and some weak. Some don't even have bones. We just happen to be on the weaker side.

Real easy way to explain it using Dark Souls:

Humans:
-highest INT on the planet
-decent END
-decent DEX
-mediocre STR

Gorillas:
-pretty much dumped every single point into STR. So now they're big retarded guys

and gorillas cant do that too? cant they go into ketosis? how the fuck do you even know? literally all animals fast when they are sick

Based and humanpilled

I saw a an article showing the claim that gor*llas are 8x stronger than alphas is bullshit, and they're only about 2x stronger (0.5x stronger than me)
and that's p4p, so considering they're shorter than me (5'7) they're probably not that strong
most of the people who die from gor*lla attacks are weak old women and shit
I honestly could to take on a gor*lla
hell probably entire zoo on a good day
I'm a big guy, I deadlift 400lb and I weigh 240lb so I'm way stronger than 70% of Jow Forums, also I train MMA so I could probably grab the fucker's neck and choke the fuck out of him like rambo in first blood,
and with his ugly gor*lla skull, and my big grizzly hands one right hook of mine would pulverize his little monkey brain because I'm obviously very strong (see my lifts above).

You fucking betas disgust me

they don't have fine motor control

Lol

You’re the guy who’s afraid of a sickly chimp...

Actually, the calories used by the brain are constant and honestly not a lot.

Gorillas are an average height of 5’2

Imagine being such a cuck that you are afraid of monkeylet...

I’m 6’2 and would easily over power one of this chumps

Attached: 1ACBA602-041A-4D04-840D-F5B819331DE7.jpg (745x658, 152K)

>local retard compares the animal body, fundamentally different, to the human body
Figures.

The brain uses 300 cals a day, that 20% of our daily cals.

In what universe is 20% no a lot?

and they legit have microdicks

who cares about being able to deadlift a ton when your gorilla women prefeer CBC (chimpanzee big cock)

They are one of our closest relation...

Quit being a retard.

A chimpanzee could murder you. I don’t care how long you’ve been lifting for, there is no way in hell you could equal the strength of a full grown gorilla. Why? Because unlike you, who has hypertrophied the puny amount of muscle cells your human frame is born with, almost all of a gorillas muscle mass is from cell count not cell size, notice how they almost never have any kind of striations in their muscles? It’s because they’re dense as FUCK and do work 10x better than even the most well trained human “muscles”. Have you ever seen someone get attacked by an animal, like even something as pathetic as a deer or a hog? It’s like the scene in District 9 where the prawn rips the guy’s arms off and throws him like a rag doll, it comes from nowhere and it’s explosive. You’d be dead as soon as the beast decided it was done playing with you.

Our resting metabolism is actually 1600kcal a day, our brain is a larger portion of that then the figure you’re citing.

>If we're meant to lift weights
We are not
We are meant to run and throw shit

Most of Jow Forums has never been in a fight but thinks they could tank a gorilla punch. Hur my speed, I guarantee a gorilla has better reflexes than anyone on this board

This. Gorillas are fast as fuck and if they grab you they don’t let go. Ape hands can pinch the skin clean off of a human, scary to think about.

First bit of advice... go lift

Second bit of advice... Start a combat stort.

Anyone in my MMA class could easily over a couple of monkeys.

>the animal body
And youre calling someone else a retard? Humans are an animal, primates, homo sapiens, monkeys are a close relative to us, read a book.

joe rogan

We're built for endurance

>includes "feet" in search
brainlet

Damn man your threads are gold, you must overdose on yous doing this every day.

Gorillas on average have a 100 pounds on you, and youre delusional if you dont think that even pound for pound a gorilla would not stomp you into the ground without even trying. These are animals that live out in the wild and sleep in trees their entire life, you picking up and putting down heavy things cant compare.

Nailed it, all of this

In this thread alone we have established that these monkeys
>Are an average height of 5’2
>have a micro penis
>small brains that prevent them from thinking tactical
>Zero MMA training
>are medical obese

If you really don’t think you could beat one, your a cuck

pole smoker

Attached: soyboy.jpg (636x477, 37K)

Cope

How can a person in this age of information be so fucking clueless? Are you 5?

>american education
Yes, tigers and housecats are also animals, in the same family. I guess they are the same then?
Keep dropping that barbell on your empty skull until it cracks and absolutely nothing comes out of it.

How can a person in this age of information be so fucking easily trolled? Are you 5?

theyre not "fundamentally different" like you said, nor not related at all as you imply, but continue to be retarded by all means. What is a closer human relative than other primates if youre here to educate us stupid americans?

yes

I have literally no idea why I’m responding to such a complete retard but I’ll give it a go.

Everyone is aware that we are different animals but we are close enough to ask the question “Why did we take such different routes”

It’s an interesting question, if you’re too stupid to engage, then fuck off.

This isn't even a good troll but I'll bite. Go to your nearest zoo and go into the gorilla enclosure, only the alpha will fight you. Let's see how your mma bullshit stands up

We share 98% of our DNA with pigs. Guess that also means we're pigs, huh? A dumbfuck like you probably is.
The only thing you have in common with apes is your ridiculously small cock. Now fuck off.

You reek of insecurity, hopefully youre a troll and not actually retarded

>We share 98% DNA with pigs
>Allows scientists to test things on pigs with some reasonable expectations to transfer to humans because they have some similarities.

Thats all anyone is talking about, no where has anyone said theres no difference between humans and monkeys, only you saying that theres no relation at all. Which is what makes you obviously wrong.

>I’m 6’2 and would easily over power one of this chumps
No. Your boi pucci would get turned out, and judging by how much you've clearly thought about this, you'd be more than ok with it.

Flaming gay boy.

To be honest humans are made for dexterity, endurance, running and thinking. It's literally what we've always done and what we're currently doing as a specie. We invented tools to make up for our lack of strength, as well as to enhance our natural attributes.
That's why running is the most human and natural exercise. I can only respect people who run at least 3 times a week.

Would it be possible to teach a gorilla BJJ? That’d be fucking terrifying imagine a gorilla that knew how to fight. I bet you could teach it how to shoot guns too.

Exercise isn't biologically necessary for muscle growth, it's just a way of telling the body hey we need this super expensive tissue. Food and rest are the actual building blocks.

>lele im faster than a gorilla

youtu.be/3T0z1CT-nR8?t=30

>meant to run for long distances
Does this imply that we should into volume training to meet evolutionary standards?

What our evolution intended to be the human strong suit dosnt necessarily mean that it needs to be your strong suit, only that that its what it is. Seeing as evolutionary standards are "whatever gets you to the point of procreating" we dont really need to run really far to achieve that. So really it just depends on what your goals are.

So basically we invent a purpose and pursue it now that we're top dogs. Okay

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs. I can deadlift over 315 now and there's no way one of these monkeys could do twice their bodyweight.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

As I said in my post about the island people, it is unlikely that we are supposed to get our muscle mass primarily from lifting heavy things due to the fact that you can’t accidentally balance out all the muscles.

I think sprinting and swimming should theoretically be enough to not look like a weakling, but you probably also need much higher exposure to sunlight.

And less exposure to all the chemicals and mental stress in modern life. Our testosterone levels are probably much lower than they used to be. That is the real problem and why we don’t look like we should.

>we're meant to lift weights
Where didja hear that sonny jim? Humans aren't meant to lift weightsany more than we're meant to pick our noses.
Homk sapiens selected for endurance and intelligence mostly. Endurance to hunt prey down to exhaustion (by walking or trotting not running, despite the myth). And intelligence to make tools (to make up for the lack of physical strength). Early men who were unable to effectively use tools, accurately throw spears etc. died off.

4/10
I lost it after 3pl8 deadlift top kek

Attached: 1543623225941.gif (295x293, 991K)