I just wanna be fit to make up for all those years being fat and girls not liking me

>I just wanna be fit to make up for all those years being fat and girls not liking me

Attached: 1514217862246.jpg (1919x2404, 1.17M)

You will never experience what blooming and thriving as a teen chad, fucking all the whores, owning all the classrooms

You can't get that back

I just hope that 25-30 will be better in terms of number of girls

Also, nicefags deserve to be ripped in half

Nature put in the roastie heart the desire for predator males, if you want to be prey, and get some pussi for it, you are doing the extreme reverse of what nature intended

A predator male has more reproductive value than a weakling beta nicefaggot

The only good thinh about this gay picture is the story in the bottom right because it perfectly shows the true nature of w*men

you can more than make up for it.. get it done op.. itll take time and effort, will power and drive, but as steel is strengthened by the furnace you will come out the other end a new and improved man

Anyone who idolizes teen years is a fucking loser

You are an autist if you think you can't eat junk food and get fit.

>go to the gym and you'll get to fuck roasties XD
do you think a barbell can fix your face, height, or personality? retard

this image is just reddit tier shit

If you were fat you didnt deserve having girls like you

It kinda helps. You will update your inner self image, give more worth and value to it, and it will change how you move among others and into the world.

tl;dr muscles will level you up internally and externally, and will help to moist the pussi up

Teen romance is messy and cringe i dont know why you fags idolize it so much you peter pan faggots gotta realize that adult life is better than whatever lie hollywood has sold you

lol nope

>muh fucking
>muh tinder
>muh greekshit
Is this a fucking joke
I lift to be able to tear bears in half, not to become a fag

I don't want to get that back. I used to scorn my virginity and lack of social skills but then I realized that it was through them that I came to be the man I am today. I am not a complacent person and I have goals and ambitions and dreams. If I had those experiences when I was younger, I don't think I would be where I am today. So these days I celebrate being fortunate enough to not fall in with the popular crowds. Now I aim to lose my virginity on the night of my marriage and have many kids. I'm going to set an ideal.

haaaa
>lost virginity at 14
>banged friends mom at 17
>had serious girlfriend for 2 years
>cheated on her with a DD chick that snuck into my house
>fingered random bitches

feelsgoodmane.png not even a chad

Attached: mirror_selfie.jpg (540x496, 21K)

back to instagram, chad

this selfie guy is a fucking hero

OP here, Im 6'5 and attractive. Also Im charming as fuck

So...?
Grills do worse when they become hotter than before, believe me

who is talking about romance, we are talking about slaying from the start of your life, and never let the ball stop rolling

Its amazing how cunty and narcisistic a girl becomes after getting hotter/prettier
They become basically sociopaths

>Ive slept with 27 women since August last year

>AMA

Attached: piercebrorsan2.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Fuck off fatty it's bulk season gimme all your calories

Remember, no exceptions
They are all cumsluts

>Now I aim to lose my virginity on the night of my marriage and have many kids.
Admirable goals, but unfortunately there are no women worth waiting for. The best you can hope for is some born again Christian whore who got kicked of the cock carousel after she hit the wall and now wants to settle for some beta provider. It's best to die alone than to love a piece of shit woman. No hymen no diamond

Its amazing how cunty and narcisistic a guy becomes after getting stronger/more 'aesthetic'
They become basically sociopaths

Fuck off you faggot white knight. Don't you have bulls to be prepping right now?

Remember, no exceptions
They are all pussysluts

>SO 'righteously indignated'
>can't handle being called out with the truth
stay mad

>implying your 20s aren't way better

imagine peaking in high school

Jokes on you fucker, I live in Amish country

Thats the thing: most guys I know that got muscular they now want to gelp others to get to their level

where do you go to pick up women?
Do you go straight to sex or take her out for a drink

Daily reminder if anyone older than you says "these are the best years of your lives, it's all downhill from here" they didn't make it

That's fair, i guess i would be pretty mad if i never knew what teenage pussy felt like.

I agree but I must still strive for the ideal because I know that it will eat me alive to settle for anything less

But here's the thing- who says they're wrong? If you recognize the malleability of both yourself and people's perceptions of you, you recognize it's really only your presentation that influences how people view you.

The thought that they value some immutable "real self" and will love or care about you no matter what is really just a convenient fiction.

As a result, maximizing your appearance is a logical way to maximize your returns. Now, you really should never actually admit to that narrow focus because of the negative reaction. But by privately looksmaxing and publicly just being a nice/funny/smart/cocky guy you'll do well.

this fucking garbage ass pic being posted again. being fit doesn't grant you hot women dm'ing you how they want to fuck you
so many men are fit nowdays you are not going to stand out, but more fit into the current norm

>Muh false equivalence

>cope

>As a result, maximizing your appearance is a logical way to maximize your returns. Now, you really should never actually admit to that narrow focus because of the negative reaction. But by privately looksmaxing and publicly just being a nice/funny/smart/cocky guy you'll do well.

Don't forget you're posting in a board full of autist.

Do any of this aesthetic gentlemen look like they would be cunty & narcisistic?

I rest my case.

Attached: 1461141679476.jpg (960x635, 101K)

go fuck yourself why the fuck are you going on a fitness forum to tell people not to better themselves? People like you are absolute bottom-feeding scum

life is cruel, faggot
it is what it is

savage what you can, with the time you have

Tinder mostly, usually take her out for a walk if the weather permits it

i'll get things that didn't happen for 500$

This picture bothers me a lot, I don't understand how fast food could ever be an issue for anyone

I live in Canada, and food is very expensive here. It's getting ridiculous, especially in Alberta. In a time/cost ratio, McDs is definitely cheaper than buying and cooking a cheap meal.

Post in store prices

you dont fucking get it

no SHIT the playing field isnt even, but the human capacity for self-improvement is insane and there's zero point in dwelling on shit you can't change. You have serious fucking issues if this is your actual mentality, and it's time to take them back to your containment board.

If you're not lifting to gain control, there's no hope for you because you'll be an autist anyways
Looking good is a plus but girls will walk all over you once they realize you're a carpet of a human being

Sure, hang on.

>i peaked at 15 and have done nothing of note since 17
weird flex but ok

Speak for yourself faggot. Also 20’s are infinitely better than teens but you wouldn’t know, cause you’re still a dyel KHV

Nevermind. Can't actually find a grocery store that lists prices online. Seriously though, things like chicken are almost double what you Americans pay. It's a joke.

>not bulking on delicious fast food

I was in the “popular/athlete” social group in high school. It was fun while it lasted. I now realized how cringey it was with the way we acted with girls. Teen romance and sleeping around will never compare to now, especially if you have a girlfriend now.

Attached: 9EC03007-1187-4CAF-BA3E-2CEBB0300943.jpg (640x1136, 138K)

non negotiable.

Attached: instoreprices.jpg (241x209, 10K)

Literally don't care about thots and I don't understand anyone that does. Sex is just a temporary pleasure. I lift for two reasons:
>It makes me feel good
>When I do find am actual good girl who loves me for who I am, she deserves the best body I can give her

For real. I'm 27 and cant even 1/2/3/4 yet w 3 years of "lifting".

sad

I paid a hooker for an hour of her services last week and all I did was cuddle with her, I honestly hadn't felt that happy in a long long time.

Attached: 1446711733191.png (498x568, 345K)

>When I do find am actual good girl who loves me for who I am

Good luck bud

what is the 1,2,3,4 meme