How do I get involved with organised crime?

Title
Im a neet and want to get into low level thuggish activities like shaking people down for protection money and such, like a background character in yakuza or something. I'm a socially inept autistic who can't look people in the eye or enunciate but i have 2/3/4/5 + and have decent experience in boxing and Muay Thai. It seems like it pays relatively well compared to shitty part time jobs and you get to have fun fights and stuff like kazuma Kiryu.

Anyone know how to get into this? Who do I ask to be a thug/henchman.

Attached: IMG_0587.jpg (480x270, 26K)

You're the kind of person who gets shaken down

Call 911 and ask for a position as an enforcer.

Tfw you're an autistic boy who watchs too much t.v and video games

Kek

Underworld is about who you know, not what you know. If u weren’t raised in/around the shit, or have connections that were/are, you’re just LARPing. Plus what the fuck good are you to anyone for anyThing if you can’t make eye contact

>oh no, here comes that visibly self conscious and timid debt collector

The absolute state of this board

If you had the ability to join up you already would know how to, it's very much about social connections from what I've read.
You can always start dealing drugs though, I know you've got a dealer.

I don't have a dealer drugs are degenerate plus I can't afford them

>go to bar where degenerates hang out
>make friends with degenerates
>get offered to join gang
>get killed because you don't fit in.

Start selling drugs, start small with low risk and low quantities, something like shrooms is good because the clientele type and the fact you’ll be one of the few sellers meaning you can fix the prices how you want, then there’s legal loopholes that you can exploit should you get caught. Do this a while, sell larger quantities and perhaps grow them to help with this. People will think you’re autism is just the paranoia that comes with selling drugs, you’ll be able to get over it. Eventually you’ll be able to make conversation and get connections through a couple buyers. It also heavily depends on your area though. But most importantly, anime is not real life you fucking autist.

What do you think is the primary source of income for organized crime?
Answer: It's drugs.

Become a low level drug dealer. Assuming you don't go to jail for selling to an undercover, you'll start building a clientele base that will make you more big time and eventually get you into organized crime.
But since you're already so clueless as to ask Jow Forums, you'll probably fuck it up.

Once you're in there's only one way out.

well now that i think about it. if he wants to get into shaking people down he should go more for gambling. you know go to a place gambling is illegal, take bets in a bar or where ever to get started. beat the shit out of people that don't pay

probably a lot slower to get started but more inline with the direction

>blud in
>anal out

>oh no, here comes that visibly self conscious and timid debt collector
kek

Attached: lmaoborghini.jpg (640x549, 49K)

You could start dealing provided you have clientele you could sell to, you could hang around dinghy bars but more than likely you’ll get smashed up or worse because of your subpar social skills.

The best bet for you would be to become a bailiff, join a security firm or become a debt collector.

But that's just a proper job. It probably doesn't pay much since it's legal and you would have to work actual hours

get thrown in prison for 1-3 years for robbery or some shit, you'll meet people if you have networking skill, or you wont and your life will be ruined, either way good luck OP

>h-h-hey dude, wheres m-my money?
>what the fuck? Who the fuck are you?
>I w-work w-w-w-with the mob. I'm here to collect. G-g-gimme the dough or I'll break your knees...f-fucker
>*chokes*
>yeah ok buddy, fuck off
>y-you too

What race are you?

Bongistani

I lived in the UK for a while, when I was married. While I am connected there from my days working as a black ops operator (let's just say I hunted exotic game), but I'm not sure how much that will help you get into the criminal underworld. If you were in the US I could tell you exactly how to find work. There is a high demand for clean/sober help with no criminal record.

I married into a family with mafia members. My wife's cousins are from Sicily, just a few miles from the same Corleone as the Godfather movies. Anyway, one of them 'died in a hunting accident' a couple of years ago by somehow shooting himself in the head but still being able to call the ambulance. His dad worked for Toto Riina and was jailed for years but is now running some kind of prostitute ring. You don't want any part of it.