/fph/ - /fps/: still fat edition

/fph/ - /fps/: still fat edition

Attached: fattie2988.jpg (675x1200, 102K)

Attached: 1545145869826.jpg (1118x441, 63K)

Bump, need inspiration please friends

Fat in the eyebrowns?

Attached: 1545047549780.png (449x554, 31K)

Attached: oW0AYTi.png (934x742, 142K)

“Smart water”

I actually used to think this when I was like 10
I was a fucking stupid kid.

Attached: sgkgjgjcm9521.jpg (750x995, 91K)

"isn't indicative" lmao a BMI over 30 indicates obesity, which is a disease.

I never minded fat people, fuck I'm a fattie in recovery, until this stupid fucking trend of fatties saying it's okay to be filthy, disgusting wastes of resources and ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.
Fuck this fucking Earth.

I really hope he's asking if you can water fast and not asking if it's humanly possible to not consume sugar

Someone explain to me why this doesnt make sense

Because fatties can't judge "appropriate" amounts of food

You gotta get electrolytes if you are doing an extended water fast, this part is true. It's why people suck on salt. I prefer just licking a sweaty brapper to get my electrolytes.

Taken purely at face value, the statement does make sense. But a problem arises when delusional heifers start tagging it with #fatpositive and imagining that they're eating an "appropriate amount."

>"appropriate amount"
The strict definition of this is whatever amount they choose to eat.

“Appropriate” amounts of food change depending on The desired body weight and composition. For instance, at my current weight, I eat about 1.5x the amount of calories my climber brother does because I want to compete in strongman, but he wants to stay light for climbing. So “appropriate” changes from person to person, and unless your goal is to gain mass, then an appropriate amount of food shouldn’t change your weight.

Assholes: I hate fat people!
Fat people: I don't even think about you...

Appropriate should be the net amount that equals zero in the CICO scheme of things.

You think fat people hate is bad today? In ancient Greece they had a cult of fitness, and ruthlessly bullied the shit out of fatties, who were a rarity back then.

>That smug purse-lipped non smile he does because he has ugly teeth

>Assholes: I hate fat people!
>Fat people: I hate myself...

t.fatty
obvi b8 doe

>health at every size
>unable to stand from a kneeling position without the assistance of no fewer than 3 other obeasts

Attached: 1534847531095.webm (720x404, 659K)

Imagine typing that. FAT people throughout history were generally members of the elite. Being fat (curvy) was seen as, and is scientifically shown to be the most attractive body type due to fertility. Hell even look at the fertility idols archaeologists found

>fertility
fatshits are less fertile

Too busy thinking about their next meal

Attached: IMG_1008 (2).jpg (500x498, 59K)

More fertile than a skinny bitch with no t or a

stay mad, fattie

Attached: 1520280358593.jpg (625x353, 36K)

Curvy is not fat. Curvy is the healthy female BF%, females need more fat on them than men do, and obese fucks appropriated the term as a cope.

Don’t blame the earth nigger it’s the jews

>HAES proves

What proof? Please show this proof.

Threadly reminder: Booger will have made it if he deadlifts his bodyweight.

>

Attached: 1544744879839.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

It's the kikes

>

Attached: 1520996502895.png (971x757, 177K)

yeah i can drink water really fast i got a whole glass of it im about to chug right now

Attached: 1541516877359.jpg (1800x2588, 895K)

>

Attached: 1544746331650.png (625x773, 143K)

>drink smart water it has added electrolytes
nuke us enough so that 90% of people die and let's start over

Attached: 1517061005951.png (400x300, 156K)

Posting brainlet wojaks won't save you from an early, painful death, you delusional retard

I second this, hopefully I die as well.

Why is Pepe and Wojak spam even permitted? They are literally just rage comic faces and those were reason for bans.

Attached: dcc3f71fbacd52c2.png (557x680, 550K)

i'm willing to draw straws as long as this happens

This is you??

Attached: 1544223014501.jpg (785x731, 101K)

you're trying too hard. lurk for at least 2 years before posting

Because your body does this horrible thing where it doesn't gauge your hunger level in real time. You eat a fuckton, and then you feel full ten minutes later, rather than starting to feel full the second you actually are.

Shut the fuck up you bitch over been here for 5 years

the fallacy here lies within the fat fucks' definition of an "appropriate" amount of food, and can be expanded to what the buttertrolls define as "appropriate" types of food, as well

are you an archaeologist?

newfag

>been here for 5 years
lurk moar newfag

>over been here for 5 years
>over
>been here
You had a different amount of years typed then deleted that and wrote 5. Stop posting newfaggot

What in the fuck so they mean when they say “an appropriate amount of food”

Actually that was auto type on my phone :^)
But regardless, that was a pretty *brainlet* response though...

>:^)

I've never seen anyone try so hard

Attached: 1544744449483.png (551x847, 75K)

>60 months
4channel is less than a month old

This statement implies fat "people" are capable of independent thought, which everyone knows is incorrect.

Technically, it should mean appropriate amount for your size. Fats will use this to tell themselves they can eat whatever they want or crave.

Looks like we got a comedian here

Fat people literally have brain damage, their circulation is shit so not enough oxygen gets to their brain

I’m pretty high right now and for some reason I can’t stop laughing at this

they are more bussy thinking about that stomach cancer in the near future

>FAT people throughout history were generally members of the elite
Because, for most of mankind's history, food was not as easy to come by as it is today, especially calorie-dense, nutrient-empty things like fast food. Nowadays, when food is abundant, being fat signals a lack of self-control.
>Being fat (curvy) was seen as, and is scientifically shown to be the most attractive body type due to fertility
Being CURVY, as in hourglass/guitar shaped body, really is fucking sexy. Looking like the world's lumpiest demolition ball, on the other hand, is not.
>look at the fertility idols archaeologists found
If you're talking about the Woman of Willendorf, there is a theory that it's a pregnant woman's self-portrait, which would explain such bloated proportions in nomadic people living before agriculture.
Also, look at artistic depictions of women and men in 99% of the art ever produced by mankind. Not fat. Fuck off back to r*ddit, troll.

>mfw im an oldfag now

Attached: 1544801754583.jpg (480x647, 23K)

It's horrifying how you can make real-life connections to fucking idiocracy
Pretty soon we'll be eating extra big ass fries and executing political dissid-oh

>Big Fat Fabulous Life
>Entire show is just showing how terrible being fat is
I can't tell if TLC is doing some 4D chess or they're just fucking stupid

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: 36549AC1-3442-4A68-B314-B3CB94A25B30.png (708x554, 117K)

Science said these things, science is supposed to be based on truth, so truth = bad?

So science was correct on all accounts and only when we ignored what science told is did our society become utmost degenerated and pushing for the legalisation of sex with children and animals now?

science was totally correct on all accounts

Brb becoming scientist

>90% of people die
>top 10% most obese people all survive because they have enough fat to sustain them for years

congratulations the world starts over 20 IQ points lower than it was

holy shit I had no idea science was this cool

You can go for over a year without eating if you weigh 400lbs

so what if some dude wants to fuck his dog who cares

Wtf I love science now. Did science say anything about the Jews?

Regards, a Canadian

>so what if some dude wants to fuck a monkey who cares

Found the furry

i unironically agree with everything in that post

you still need water, and you have to work to purify it. additionally, the fats will not be able to defend themselves and their homes, and won't be able to get their fat asses up and flee the feral city shitskins. fats will die off quickly, i'd say

Well, nothing there is wrong.
>Blacks really do worse than Whites when it comes to what we can objectively measure of intelligence. And, if you need further proof, look at Zimbabwe, or, if you're willing to wait a bit, what's going to happen to South Africa
>Women aren't too frail to work outside of cushy desk jobs. Look at all the women dominating logging and forestry, mining, fishing, construction, farming, truck driving, and trash collection industries. Oh wait, those are men, right, sorry about that.
>This one should say "people used science to support the sterilization of disabled people", and still would be right, because who the hell needs more downies, autists, and outright retards around?

Also,
>PhD in Human Sex Studies

Guys, stop feeding the troll. It eats more than enough as is.

Science is both based and redpilled

Attached: 1478428205038 (1).jpg (756x771, 103K)

And you're still a newfag who needs to lurk moar.

lol

Attached: images (2).jpg (418x733, 32K)

It's an iron law of nature that anyone who feels the need to advertise their humanities PhD is stupid and trying desperately to hide it

Wow, just a thoroughly embarrassing display. Kill yourself, mongoloid.

Socrates on fitness (in Xenophon's Memorabilia) is one of the all time great bodybuilding quotes.

that they are incredibly smart and articulate, which is why they do so well in society

Attached: 1511585583160.png (1247x1071, 543K)

Attached: abuse.webm (320x240, 478K)

shit that actually got me pretty good

That kid is autistic. Fuck those bitches

kek'd

true tho

wtf i hate water now

This is why we need Islam.