Aesthetics vs Performance - Army ACFT

Curious to see how you aesthetics fags think you’d perform on the new Army Combat Fitness Test.

6 events. 600 points total. Limited break between events.

>Trap bar deadlift, 3 reps. Choose your own weight. 340 is max score.

>10lb medicine ball throw. 13.5 meters is max.

>Knee tucks. 2 mins. 20 reps is max.

>SDP. Shuttle spring 2x25m; drag 90lbs 2x25m; crab shuffle 2x25m; farmer carry 80lbs 2x25m; sprint 2x25m. 1m40s is max.

>modified push up, 2mins. Chest on the ground, hands off the ground. 70 reps is max.

>2 mile run. Flat surface. 12m45s is max.

The minimums are pretty pathetic so I didn’t post them, but I’m guessing most of you couldn’t even pass this test to get into the Army.

Buff dudes attempt it and do not so good: m.youtube.com/watch?v=b1cMg9iO1gU

Attached: A93180F5-467A-4A2D-B088-363D86AFB5F0.jpg (1200x800, 244K)

having fun at nie user

they're not mutually exclusive, brainlet

I’d easily get a perfect score on everything but the run

>12m45s is max
yeah but the min is like 20 something for the new ACFT

This test sounds gay as fuck. Why would anyone in the Army need to do any of this shit? Just sit your fat asses down and keep blowing up civilians with robot drones.

>>Trap bar deadlift, 3 reps. Choose your own weight. 340 is max score.
> 340 is max score.
so you can't lit more than 340?

How do you do pushups without touching the ground?

Hand release press ups

It's role based so is actually very useful but you are a dirty civi and don't know what people in the Army actually do.

And the PTI would stop you as you get no extra points. You could keep going for fun but the new tests are pretty time
Intensive.

Same as the British army's new tests

Could have done all of that when I was in. QRF for RPG Alley Iraq 2004 - 2005. Was still hitting 290's on the old 300 point test, push ups, sit ups, 2 mile run test while deployed. DL'd 500+ at the time so 340 trap bar would have been easy.

Now I'm a boomer at almost 38.

Pic was after my last cut.

Joining Army was best decision I ever made

Attached: IMG_20181123_095900_059.jpg (2304x2304, 923K)

>fail high school
>dumb as a rock, no college or trade school
>become cannon fodder
>get treated like shit
>take pride in serving Jewish interests
>actually convince yourself this makes you a better person
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Knee tucks. 2 mins. 20 reps is max.
it should be minimum?

>Lifting gloves

Didn't know the Army was made up of nancy boys

I could definitely max out on all of that and do a lot more and I'm only a reservist lol
>t. Army Sergeant Medical Technician

I notice Chad is in his own bubble separate from the 3 goblins

Hahahaha he doesn’t know what a standing army does Hahahaha what a fucking brainlet.

It’s a hell of a lot harder than it looks. Burns your abs out fast, and you have to pull up each time and lock your elbows out when you come back down. Plus hanging for 2 mins kinda sucks

>1pl8 with a spotter

Man the US Army is weak af

If you join the army you're not going to be a musclebeast for long
everyone in the army becomes muscle-skinny eventually

>150kg max deadlift score with a trap bar
Weeeeew

That guy is using a kettlebell. Is a kettlebell redpilled? Seems really fucking annoying to learn. Maybe it's better than damaging your doorframe with a pull up bar if you care about that sort of thing.

Attached: erika-tham-at-nickelodeon-kids-choice-sports-awards-in-westwood-08.jpg (1200x1800, 304K)

can confirm

I learned discipline, time management, stress management, and dedication, from the Army. All that helped me later succeed in college meme.
Still better than your neet life faggot