Is this the best cheap sound solution for a home gym?

Is this the best cheap sound solution for a home gym?

Attached: 27b65adb7836a568972dc4adaa9237d9.jpg (737x1080, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/this-starter-audiophile-system-sounds-outrageously-good-for-88/
newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836150086
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Headphones if you care about disturbing others.
Speakers hooked up to your computer if you don't.

for me, its the flip 3

How much better is it than the clip? It's about 3x the price. Is it 3x better?

never used the clip but it looks pretty poopy
only complaint i have about the flip is the bass isnt terribly prominent. super long battery life, gets real fuckin loud if you need it, overall a 9/10 home gym speaker

Who /jbl go/?

Attached: jbl-go-parent.jpg (1171x676, 206K)

The review I read of it made me not want to buy it. Is it decent?

Yes it's decent, goes loud enough as well. Been using mine for like a year in my garage.

Was basically my christmas gift to family/friends last year. Still use mine. I have the clip+ to hang from the pegboard in my workshop. Probably going to order the newest clip because the plus has a design defect that doesn't allow it to hold a charge.

Also worth noting, the only difference between the go1 and go2 is that the go2 is waterproof. So if you're not going to be bringing this on a boat just get the go 1 for half the price.

Buy actual speakers with an actual amp if you actually want to be able to hear your music

Can you actually give me an example?

I just use an oontz angle 3. Was like 25 bucks and sounds fine

this one has amp

Attached: 5066a630-52e2-45a0-8a4b-873f10796fca_1.793b0ac49bfdc4778302080b9284fde9.jpg (450x450, 31K)

cnet.com/news/this-starter-audiophile-system-sounds-outrageously-good-for-88/

I've had this for 6 years.

Very decent sound for the price!

UE booms go well at campfires.

Sorry, I'm a sound pleb, how would I actually use this? Connect it with a 3.5mm cable to my mp3 player and it feeds the music to the speakers?

buy some bookshelf speakers and a stereo
t. boomer

newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836150086

r8 this on a scale from Don't Buy to Buy

3.5mm into the lepai amp. the speakers connect to the back of the amp. It's very loud and clear quality.

>for a home gym
You could just get better normal speakers instead of a small portable one.

Attached: 1431815382480.jpg (439x484, 40K)

baka Youmu, I said cheap. This is why you're a gardener and a servant

Unequivocally the best cheap home gym system, is plugging your phone or mp3 player into the aux of some second hand rokit 5 monitors.

>ITT: earlets

>Home gym
>Portable speakers
Y tho

I don't know where I'd buy second hand speakers here in Leafland, on Amazon those are about $200

I don't want to spend a lot of money, most of what I listen to are just mp3s ripped from Youtube anyway because I can't find them anywhere else, I don't think it's really worth it for me to buy an audiophile setup

>ITT musclelet

how expensive are those two small speakers that youre supposed to put around your computer? in my country theyre 4$

I don't have the correct license for those.

Just look for used speakers or amps on craigslist/gumtree/facebook if ur desperate. They will be dirt cheap or free.

>tfw home gym has 20 and 10 inch subwoofers, mid-range and tweeter speakers hooked up to a semi-pro soundboard
>tfw blast anime soundtracks, metal, underground rap, etc as loud as i want
>tfw home gym is in the garage detached from house
>tfw no neighbors for 2 acres in all directions
i took a pay cut to live out here and i'd do it again

Attached: 1519633222704.gif (300x165, 787K)

Big speakers for big gains. I use a JBL Charge 3

>tfw no neighbors for 2 acres in all directions
to clarify, i live on 9 acres with almost maximal spread from other people

Sounds mega comfy tee bee h

Surprised no-one has mentioned these (pic rel
). Minirig you can get wired or bluetooth one you can also hook them up to a minirig sub if you want and banging sound quality. I've used them around my living room as a kind of surround sound speakers system for my TV

Attached: Minirig.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Can I bring the Go2 into the shower with me?

Yeah.
My boomer dad randomly bought this 400 euro jbl one day, I claimed it for my homegym.

Attached: file.png (1605x1605, 1000K)