Jow Forums please help me I got really drunk and killed my neighbors pig for meal prep last night...

Jow Forums please help me I got really drunk and killed my neighbors pig for meal prep last night. What’s the healthiest way to prepare the remaining meat? I feel bad would like to use as much of the pig as I can, bones included, while staying healthy. I’m also unsure of how to confront him about his pig or if I even should.

Pic related obviously not his pig but it’s the same kind

Attached: 80B5B545-7F4E-4254-B3A6-651577663066.jpg (271x186, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JtnsZ2JaKso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>killed my neighbors pig for meal prep last night.
lmao. This has gotta be fake. But on the odd chance it isn't, give us a timestamp.
Also, maybe salting? or drying the meat?

was it a pet or was he planning to eat it?

I’ve been freaking out for the last 5 hours since I woke up, I’m afraid to post it Incase it gets back to him and he finds out. I’ll tell what exactly transpired instead
>be me, living in shitty farm community in Florida, acre sized land with large wooded area behind
>lots of farm shit, horses, tree nurseries
>I’ve seen wild boar in the woods, sometimes with piglets, usually just hear them grunting while I’m outside
>these things are disgusting and massive, I've heard they’re dangerous as fuck and have fucked some people up too
>4AMish, driving home drunk as fuck from hanging with friends (shouldn’t have been driving but there aren’t many cars on these roads so fuck it)
>notice large black shape at edge of woods near my properties fence and the road, basically in the road
>can’t really see but I realize it’s one of those fucking boars
>I have really wanted to go hunting lately and get my own meat, think it will be healthy for me mentally, but for deer not boar because I don’t generally like pork
>say fuck it and floor my f150 into the creature
>huge thud that I wasn’t expecting
>reverse and run over it again to make sure
>get out, drunkenly load my hog into bed, only weighed like 200lbs, was still a bitch to move
>drive to end of my road, load it into chest freezer to worry about tomorrow(today) and pass out
>I woke up at around 5 took a shower and did laundry and saw blood on my shirt and realized I killed a fucking boar last night
>run to garage and notice the dent on truck
>fuckfuckfuck
>check freezer and think I atleast have free meat
>as I’m checking out the carcass I realize this isn’t a boar and I know this fucking pig. I fucking killed my neighbors pet pig, this fucker was like a fucking dog
>I was literally feeding him grapes a few weeks ago
I’ve been shitting my heart out with paranoia about this since. I still want to clean it and eat it since I don’t think I’m gonna be able to tell him

Since you did that much work on the greentext

Get the best kife you have, separate the head from the body, and make sure to remove the insides (discard or throw to the vultures), be careful not to rupture insides otherwise u can ruin the meat

I would write out how to properly cut everything, but honestly, either cook the whole pig like southern BBQ

Or if you want to use every cut, here's a video I use

youtu.be/JtnsZ2JaKso

c'mon user, you gotta give us a timestamp or some shred of proof

Attached: 1499452588273.jpg (460x460, 34K)

Yeah, butcher and freeze it all and toss the discarded pieces far away where your neighbor won't see

he'll probably kick your ass or press charges don't eat somebodys pet what would you do if someone ran over your dog and tried to eat it

Attached: download retard wojak.png (220x229, 5K)

post bloodied dent in truck anyway

How will he discover it after he butchers it? Magic?

Thank you this is what I was looking for I should be able to follow that
Dude I’m not even sure the exact set of laws this falls under but I really don’t want to get charged with animal cruelty or some other shit. I can guarantee he puts flyers up in the next week. This faggot is obsessed with this fucking pig man
That’s why I’m afraid to tell him and just want to eat the evidence.

if he caughts you, apologize and offer him to pay an equal amount of the cost of the pig, I mean, he shouldn't left his pigs roam around, what if you had an accident?

That was cold

That's fucked up OP
Tell him you ran it over by accident and apologize

that's fucked up,not only do you drive drink and endanger everyone around you literally murder someones pet and eat it

Lmao you’re fucked op

>drunk driving
>kill someone's pet
>rather than come clean, you're going to eat it
Kill yourself nigger

kek

invite your neighbors over and serve them a nicely prepared meal out of their own pig like the true sociopath you are

Sounds based as fuck to me

T. nigger

Why do burgers not consider drunk driving a big deal?

Someone put their cock in my hen house
Wat do?

Attached: 85A9571A-9A81-4EAA-9BF1-40E210B55392.jpg (741x990, 782K)

Because all of us chase after death like madmen. If we take someone else out along the way, oh well.

post pics of freezer right now op

Attached: 1544941342841.gif (680x772, 1.18M)

Unless you pulled the guts out of the pig last night, the meat is bad now and you just need to get rid of the evidence.

In the 5% that this is true... don’t eat the fucking pig just bury it

F.

Sleep tight porker.

Looks like you went ham haha

Lmaooo this thread
He's right you have to remove guts and balls when the pig is killed, only then you can let it cool down. I wouldn't eat it.

What the fuck

Attached: 1545302116960.jpg (960x794, 54K)

Put the pig back on the road and deny everything

He’ll see the blood splatter on the road next to his house and then he’ll see your bloody shitty Ford. You better hope he’s as dumb as you are.

Pig is healthy doesnt matter how you eat it. Dont listen to muslim fags. Just throat stabbed my pig last weekend for christmas.
Tastiest meat ever