Attached: wdawd.jpg (300x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/dbcd91dafde1aaeb8d943e98eab45577?width=1024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looking like you're 25 when you're 33 is pretty gud, m8

You get older.

You hook up with 15 year old girls

Try looking 30 when you're 22

Attached: 1543771969392.jpg (500x500, 208K)

I want girls my age tho

college freshman is the youngest i'll go

not a bad thing, girls like older guys

Attached: 11.jpg (634x634, 129K)

If only that was true where I live...

Seriously, fuck the current trends. I'm healthier, stronger and more succesful than the average guy, but girls prefer ottermodes. I'm not a manlet and I'm not ugly either, I guess I come out as intimidating or something.

Sorry for the Jow Forums type rant, I'm in a really bad mood today.

Dress well. Grow facial hair if possible. Mature hair cut. Lift

Meth and alcohol for 10 years.

Girls care more about the emotions they feel around you than your appearance. You're probably either boring or menacing.

cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/dbcd91dafde1aaeb8d943e98eab45577?width=1024

>tfw balding AND babyfaced

Attached: 33959208_10217180057513727_6699568564174585856_n.png (960x875, 402K)

This guy is pretty handsome but his skin is fucking horrific.

well he's like 39 or 40 im pretty sure

>Tfw manlet and babyface

I'll just become an adult child actor

Hit that dermaroller soon bud

good choice bro

tom holland is 22 despite looking like a 14 year old , hes also a manlet too

Attached: spoder.jpg (968x681, 46K)

OP i have a baby face

>be me
>in college, look like a high schooler/middle schooler (not even kidding)
>start getting fit but just look like a muscular teenager

>be today (27 years now)
>set age range on tinder to 18-22
>make up for lost time and devastate some teenage pussy

moral of the story is stop crying. do you realize how many people would kill to have a baby face and not whatever ugly ass face they have? wait like the rest of us there is no cheat code in life u little shitter. spend your personal time improving urself (getting fit, play sports, play music, read)

when you were in muscular teenager mode, what kind of girls showed interest in you?

Attached: 21312.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>you'll never look this good in your 50s

Attached: chuando-tan.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

get a bigger neck

It's just idiots that don't know shit that complain about having a babyface. I mean look at ops stupid shit
>crying at 20yrs old that he looks 15
That isn't even fucking old to complain about being young look. Theres a fucking billion dollar industry to make women look younger and these idiots are crying about having it since birth.

>late 20s
>super babyface if i stay clean shaven
>can walk around fucking highcshools while being thicker, solid, tighter than everyone
>with a 19yr old chick that I met at the gym fresh in college
>keeps asking me what college I go to and "it's totally cool to be independant huh," since I bring her back to my place and is amazed my parents got me an apartment (it's actually a home)

I like younger girls cause they are easier to mold. Once girls get 23-25 they get that real world shit and think they knowitall, around 19-20 they're still in school mode so an "adult," can tell them to do things and they still do it
>bitch doesn't know how to cook, nor cleans
>at my place slowly started forcing her to pick up stuff or try to make me something
>last Friday she tried cooking me a homecooked meal all by herself, then did the dishes without being told
Sure it tasted like shit and was burned but it's better than
>lets get takeout

>girls like *handsome guys
ftfy

not going to make it

Embrace it. Pic related is what girls want

Attached: DS7UgRHUMAA5Kp7.jpg (900x900, 98K)

agreed
why the fuck would u not want late teenagers

sorry bro late reply always always always nerdy girls

same story today, except even the nerdy girls are bad nowadays. been doing this for 2-3 years and every year I think "this is the year they stop swiping right on me" and every year im wrong

Tinder tips for this exact scenario for anyone interested. i pretty much live for lifting and fucking girls in the college age range and have a lot of experience w this
1. 18-22 year old girls who swipe right on someone in their mid-late (26-30 bracket) twenties WILL call you daddy and are easy to fuck

2. "super likes" most of the girls who are 18-22 are NOT looking for someone in their mid-late twenties. buy tinder premium or whatever its called, its like $15 a month. use ur super likes on these girls because its the only way they will see your profile

3. if ur 6 feet plus just put your height in the bio and literally nothing else. or some shit like 'looking for someone to spoil'

4. be bold. if you matched, she wants your fucking dick, dont be a pussy. if you cant get her to agree to hang out after 5-10 messages back and forth, just give up and message her a few weeks later, late at night "wyd" or "hey" and see what happens.

5. obviously you cannot take these girls to bars. invite them to a restaurant and gauge the response. dont be a piece of shit, feed her then fuck her. let her do most of the talking, because younger people are typically insecure and will spend most of the night talking. this puts you even more in a position of power

6. give life advice and say shit like "when i was your age"

on god this is a formula and it works for me

>20 yo 6ft pale sian
>How old are you user?
>guess
>always 25-28
>best one off was 22
Hopefully my face remains the same for the next decade

Attached: 1495162242092.jpg (633x758, 67K)

youre fucking 20 you faggot you look like a child to 98% of the population

try 10x365 days then come back

Good advice.

Though, I don't do any of that stuff lol.

i just make sure i have shirtless pics of me on the beach and pictures outdoor with a good camera where my jawline and hair looks good.

tell the hoe when we gonna meet up, and then i go to her house and smash

This.

Well bro. As a babyfaced 21 year old 3rd year in college , your just gonna have to love having a babyface.

I live in southern california and some girls really dig that prettyboy fuckboy look that guys from 10 - 25 years olds seem to have here. which i think can suit you well. So I don't have a problem with girls. make sure your hairstyle, jawline, clothes, skin routine and confidence are on point.

Attached: 214124.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

I'm just going to marry a bitch 20 years younger than me, like my dad did. Make up for lost time by lying about my age + actually having money.

make sure she has a chad jaw and pretty face

You don't know what you talking about, seriously.

I really understand you.
here 36 and looks like 22. Can't find girls who talk real shit. Younger gym thots only say "legs" and "glutes". Is cool anyway to be better than average "gym alpha real men", even better than your friends.

Usually you get want you want, but not what you need.

Attached: 1475701517285.gif (347x196, 1.94M)

wtf I want to watch netflix now

Do not belive this. Dont

people spread too much bluepilled advice here

threyre even more retarded cuntnuggets than girls of his age

Where do I meet young teenage girls other than dating apps?

Appreciate it, as you get older, you will start to get the pay off.

Same for me.
Started balding at 15.
Luckily a year ago or so my face suddenly got really slim and now i feel pretty good about my face.
Your time will come user

sell weed around a high school

>in some jewelry store getting something for my mom for mother's day
>leaning on the counter top
>see a woman, looks like the manager, coming up from behind me
>realize i'm in her way and move over
>"Oh shit I'm sorry"
>she laughs and says "Oh stop you don't have to apologize when you're handsome, my nephew looks just like you."
>"haha thanks"

Attached: 1454400049520.jpg (788x685, 161K)

okay listen up, this is how you project "manliness":

1. Don't stutter or use "um... er... eh" when speaking. Don't speak too quickly and keep being relaxed. When you tense up and speak quickly you will sound like a little bitch. Also stuttering and using a lot of "umm, errr, sooo" let's others know that you're not really sure what you're talking about so they will think less of you.

2. Don't fidget. The logic is same as with speech. If you can't stand still while interacting with people, they subconsciously get the impression that you are scared or nervous and think less of you.

3. Every once in a while make eye contact with people you are interacting with. Hold for two to three soconds, then look away. If you avoid eye contact, people think you're lying and are not sure of yourself.

4. Work on your upper back and your abs. Why? To fix rounded shoulders, forward head posture, and lordosis. Find exercises for those specific conditions and stick with them for half a year. Slouching makes you look week and insecure

5. Wear more mature clothes with a straight face. Yes it feels weird at the beginning - that's how respect feels like. You'll get used to it.

Do all this, and no one will associate the term "babyface" and yourself anymore

>implying having a baby face is even a problem
>try looking 50 when you're 30
As always, OP is a humongous faggot. Looking young is the name of the game currently, and at 20 you have your whole life ahead of you to look old. Enjoy it while it last you little twink fag.

>had babyface until 25
>started balding slightly
>finally my beard came in just in time and my hairline has somehow stopped receeding for a while now

Never thought I could count on my beard but it's the real MVP here coming in just at the last possible moment before I would be ugly.

Just have a deep voice bro

Just go for a fuckboy look with the Hitler youth hairstyle and urban or prep clothes if you are fit as you say you are

You'll get teenaged pussy and some college pussy

All of this is horseshit

When you have a babyface you don't turn into attractive 20yo old looking Chad models in your 30s/40s, you literally just transition from a preteen looking boy into the "possibly pedo manchild" territory.

Attached: Michael-Cera-Net-Worth.jpg (891x468, 58K)

reviewbrah does literally all of those things and I'm sure most people call him "boy" in public regardless

Attached: reportoftheweek_2.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>posting a type casted loser who doesn't lift at all

Keep telling yourself self that the billion dollar industry of trying to make people stay looking young is wrong and you're right.

staying young =/= having a babyface

Attached: Marlon-Brando.jpg (500x688, 44K)

I’m 27 and people usually guess I’m 20. Can’t grow facial hair either, I’m fucked

>Justin will read a passage from the book of Leviticus.
>Justin: Chapter 19, Verse 28. Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

Attached: 1506387333627.jpg (6517x3961, 2.31M)

true but cera doesnt lift so if he lifted he would look better and grew out hair

Sp there's three types of babyfaces for adults

Prettyboy babyfaces (like what i posted). you basically look like a hot 15 year old twink at the age of 18 - 27, provided your facial hair doesn't come in. They typically have features like nice hairstyle, defined jawline, pretty features, clear skin and nice clothes. Younger girls will be attracted and maybe some older girls if you have other masculine traits like being super tall and muscular. this is a good babyface. Examples of this is Leonardo Dicaprio, Justin Bieber and etc.

normal babyface. you look young unless you have facial hair. you basically look normal but you have a lot of soft skin. basically average. betabucks material. can be upgraded to prettyboy babyface if you get swole, low bodyfatand get a prettyboy hairstyle.

ugly babyface. basically michael cera in your picture. cant girls because ugly and lack of attractive facial features and probably high bodyfat storage on face and body due to low test, bad genetics and lack of exercising.

Attached: 12122.jpg (400x497, 23K)

His skin is perfectly fine you hairless twink.

Manlet with babyface and receding hairline

I have a gf and banged many chicks before.
I still can't accept my inbred condition

Attached: tete.png (237x246, 87K)

You cherish what you have cause when you're 45 you'll look like you're 30.

He's ugly as hell though. Looks like some retarded inbred kid they dug out of a British shithole.

I hear that every time but I'll never make it to 30 or 40 so fuck that

ice pack on the face in the morning

cope

checked

You were saying? I was gonna use these for a “we’re all gonna make it” roll

he still has pussy lined up

Facial hair.

Bullshit

Attached: image0-45-2.png (601x546, 516K)

WRONG. Baby face looks retarded once you hit the wall around 50yo. All great looking men had hit their final mature form when they were very young.

How do I tell if I'm baby faced or just odd looking? Is there even a difference?

That's the thing. Maybe you just don't look younger but you are just not aesthetically pleasing. You can lift as much you want, eat what you want but at the end of the day you might just be as unattractive.