Does Jow Forums have any future plans to go with their lifting?

Does Jow Forums have any future plans to go with their lifting?

Here's mine:

>get nose surgery
Done.
>get jaw/chin surgery
Done next March
>get incredibly Jow Forums
Eventually
>better social skills, lose autism
Will do after or while I'm getting big

End goal:
Find a qtypie who loves me

Thoughts?

Attached: 1544589772247.png (500x580, 456K)

fix your outlook on life
it looks like you hate yourself

Let the man improve himself if he wants to bubby

>male getting face surgery

Might as well become a crossdresser you sad fuck

Literally nothing wrong with crossdressing.

Your jaw affects your brain. Seriously

What's wrong with my way of thinking?

I am ugly.

Very ugly.

I've reached adulthood and become a man. If you're as ugly a male as I am you may as well be the dirt they tread upon for 99% of women.

I see how their faces fill with disinterest for most and scorn for the extreme ones.

People have always scorned me for my features.

Where did you get your surgeries OP?
I have some money saved but the reality is I can either get one surgery from a domestic office or I can get several at once overseas.

At 29 I feel like I don't have time to fuck around I need a complete overhaul.

I thought this post was written by a woman until the end goal.
What the fuck man

Attached: 1544547929015.jpg (624x480, 68K)

Only if it’s women dressing like men though, the other way round is gay as hell

Attached: 32701472-B6D0-4986-86B2-A8674BC997B4.jpg (2448x3264, 2.21M)

Are you that ugly?

And yet you’re on Jow Forums(nel) fantasizing about retarded surgeries which won’t make you feel any better.

>get front teeth fixed for 2.4k€
Almost done, got temporary teeth now

>get jawline improved and chin implant for 3.2k€
got an appointment for January 9th

>get shredded
starting to look good after 11 months of serious lifting

>get a gf
seeing a 3.14qt, had 6 dates already and starting to really love her

things went better and faster than expected

Attached: 64464.jpg (540x475, 29K)

I'll be a wizard in less than a year
So yes, obviously

I'm happy for you user. If things work out I might hold off on the jaw surgery since that would prove you don't need jaw surgery. I assume jaw surgery makes your health more complicated.

user, how did you meet the qt and ask her out? Maybe we can learn from you.

Join a martial arts club once my shoulder is back to being good.

Get some moles removed
Laser hair removal/thinning of hair below the belt and neck hair. (I look like a satyr naked)
Get my dick suspensory ligaments cut. Fine with my size just my angle of erection is so high and my dick is so hard it makes a lot of positions impossible.

funny thing is I joined tinder to practice, didn't expect anything erious before I had my surgery. So I casually talked to my tinder matches without giving a fuck, and she asked me out. I went anyway, and she kept asking me out

Best advice I can give then is stop giving a fuck and play it cool, make them chase you and chase them

Thanks, but I'm probably still going to do it though, I'm 26 already and let's say this eventually doesn't work out I'll be too old to even bother with surgeries

Sorry to hear.
Use your powers for evil.

oops

Attached: 1545242403758.jpg (624x448, 54K)

Have you tried penis stretching? That is, very gradually stretching the angle of your penis since it's a ligament like any other?

You are in for a rude awakening

I did a long time ago. They always seem to get inflamed though then I a dull pain in my pubis that lasts for several days. Had my dick get small and cold too as far as physiological indicators go that's a pretty bad one so imo haven't tried it since.

The problem is the majority of people who think like you do overestimate their ugliness.
They have underlying psychological issues and can't objectively judge their own appearance or the reactions of others.
I have no idea how you look, you could be right about everything but remember that there are countless people out there with your mindset that look fine.

Also going down that road there will always be a new thing for you to fix. If you don't learn to accept yourself you will keep jumping onto the next issue that is ruining your life right now.

this

Might get a minoxidil beard, my growth is such shit at 25 years but it looks sort of good after a while, but only if you can manage to look past the extreme scraggliness and neckbeardism. I hear it fucks up your skin though, anyone know how to counteract that?