There are people out there making memories they will remember forever while we make temporary gains

>there are people out there making memories they will remember forever while we make temporary gains

Attached: 74BE6667-83F8-4CB8-BBD5-F7CE1158A4D1.jpg (392x425, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ayahuasca_Smoothie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is alzheimers

Avoidable

A rare disease

look at this faggot who only has temporary gains

Attached: pathetic.png (569x585, 374K)

not my fault they dont want to have those memories with me

Attached: download.png (224x225, 7K)

all the cuddling and giggling shit I did in college was the objectively the gayest fucking shit ever

This, the novelty wears off with the oxytocin

Happy I experienced it but its nothing special. It can't cure the loneliness and depression the majority of fit seems to feel, gotta look into yourself for that shit, not others

Eh. Gains fade away but muscle memory is a thing, muscle nucleii do not dissapear if you stop working out, which means you'll recover your gains more quickly if you start weightlifting again.
That and health benefits yadda yadda

>rare
>affects 50% of individuals over 70
I mean, most of us won't make it to 70 so I guess you're right

>W-WHILE YOU'RE WORKING OUT I-I'M CHASING PUSSY BRO!

why do i see this faggot argument every single time i come on this board? you could work out 7 times a week and still have time for work, a social life, other sports, etc - i've made the same memories if not more than plenty of dyels, i just did it while cut too, you fuckin pussy retard losers

Attached: 1545264249800.jpg (523x419, 135K)

>girls my age are already getting unwanted pregnancies
I'm sure i'll manage with my "lost opportunities"

Attached: 1545007211607.jpg (500x497, 54K)

just because their lives are shittier than yours doesn't mean your life isn't shitty

exactly this. I'm almost never home from friday night to sunday night

That picture is cute but what about all the relationship bullshit he has to deal with and sacrifices he has to make to keep her happy?

how old are you?

>there are people out there that will never know what teenage pussy feels like
sad

It’s worth it

Attached: D625BA3E-D6B0-46DE-B80C-FE80FB9C0809.jpg (728x728, 135K)

i'm too insecure for that shit right now, it's tough to accept love and feel comfortable with others when you don't feel comfortable or love yourself. Relationships are only fun if you are ready to be in one, keep working on yourselves mates eventually you have to make the jump and share yourself with the world but don't let some user on a romanian fart catching forum try to rush you with some cutesy cuddling pictures

W-where do you go user?

>Yeah give in to hedonism and ethical ambiguity!

No thanks faggot I’m going to lift and live in virtue, that is the greatest of all achievements in life, not memories...

Memories live in the past, plans live in the future, but greatness lives in the current moment

>not finding pleasure and fulfillment in making your woman happy
What a pathetic little soiboi you are

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>not having a woman who is happy from being appreciated by you when she makes you happy

lmao

This. I work full time, go to nursing school full time, lift three times a week (will soon switch to a 6 day PPL), and still have time to see my friends at least once a week, and I have a date with a qt nurse tomorrow. This year I realized how lazy I used to be, and how lazy fucking 95% of normies actually are.

Attached: 1544989924027.jpg (1242x1311, 654K)

That looks cute, but after about five minutes that position is probably uncomfortable af. Look at that gaming posture...he's probably the guy feeding on your team.
1/10 would report.

Trying to explain your way out of being a lazy bitch again i see.

Attached: ba8.jpg (680x510, 20K)

I live a pretty far way outside the city, sort of suburbs so instead of going back home every day on the weekend I just bounce around between friends and crash at someones place. These are almost all people I've known for less than a year. 2 years ago I was suicidal and I had social anxiety induced panic attacks just by walking down the street. Ayahuasca saved my life(syrian rue + mimosa hostilis, really easy to make). I've met and bonded with more people in the last year than in the rest of my life.

Those 2 should go hand in hand. That's the formula for a healthy relationship

I'm out there making memories and working out too. Why do fatties assume a visit to the gym takes 23 horse?

How does it feel knowing it's all fake bonding because it's not really you it's the drug

What’s with all the faggots making the “lifting is pointless threads”? Get your dyel ass off this board

he used the drug to rewire his brain
>hurr durr it's not you it's just the drug
imagine thinking that there is only one version of yourself and any growth you experience in life is inauthentic. you must be that kid that acts exactly the same as he did in highschool

It can be fun hanging with my girl and banging her while caressing her afterwards but that shit is unproductive af and won't help with my inevitable existential dread. I'd rather make some shit or do new stuff instead desu. then again my balls are drained now so...

Can you link a real tutorial? I wanted to buy it but an user told me to make it myself

meh most people's lives are pretty dull, and at least being an autist let's you experience the world from a different perspective. Doesn't matter whether you are happy or sad, just that you did things your way. You can't expect that the same things that other people have and enjoy would make you happy, they won't beleive me. Do what makes you happiest and if that is working out and busting on hentai toys go for it.

for you

>We stayed home all weekend and watched Netflix, it was so amazing haha
>Last night was amazing, I got so shitfaced I don't remember a thing past 11pm haha
>We just laid on the couch and played video games all week, best time of my life haha
>I stuffed myself with big macs all day, Such a good time haha
Yeah, nah

Yes, yes it is

what? I'm not talking about taking it with other people. My use of ayahuasca was mostly to, as another user put it, rewire my brain. All the bonding is done sober friendo.
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ayahuasca_Smoothie
This is what I first did. Literally all you have to do is find a way to ingest rue and then 30 minutes later the mimosa. You can find ways to make teaish extracts which involves around 90 minutes of boiling and should lower the chance you vomit.
For a first timer I would suggest 3.5g rue and 5g mimosa. First experience will be much milder than any subsequent ones for 90% of people, some don't even feel much while a smaller dose the 2nd time will blow their minds. Have some relaxing music that isn't too complex on hand to help you relax.

They're not even worth my time, I am well above average attractiveness and 4/10s act like I owe them something for drinking or doing anything with them

you'll always have the memory of your gains

Attached: crabman.jpg (1511x2015, 152K)

whats effects does it have once its taken? Will it make you numb to all feelings?

>Memories live in the past, plans live in the future, but greatness lives in the current moment
Absolutely based, fuckin love this

>dude no one will love you of you don't love yourself lmao!!!!!
How are you supposed to love yourself if nobody loves you? The faux "wisdom" is evil.

no,the opposite, it makes you more open to your feelings. It gives you a new perspective on your own life, one without ego, not clouded by all the faulty assumptions you have built up over the course of your life. It's not easy though. In one of my trips where my goal was to get over my fears for the first 2 hours I was in absolute terror. I was also very closed off emotionally, hadn't cried since I was 9 or 10 yrs old. It would honestly take me at least 1 hour of talking face to face to someone to list off all the ways in which it has helped me. It even made me more consistent with lifting, cardio and proper healthy diet, believe it or not. It makes you aware of your entire body, to the point where it feels amazing even just to breathe.
Even just physiologically it's proven to have a profound anti inflammatory effect on the entire nervous system, not just the brain.

Preventable but is probably going to become even more common

Love fates.
But Gains.
Gains are for ever if you roid into an early grave.

what that really means is if you give more than what you take. Not financially speaking but from an energy standpoint. If a person is just out for validation you feel replaceable yourself and that isn't a good feeling

I saw on google the hallucinating aspect, is that temporary or is it like acid and i see relapses down the road? I called my doc for depression today, if i get on a anti depressant should i still take this or nah

THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT WHO ARE MAKING MEMORIES THEY WILL REMEMBER FOREVER. FINALLY BENCHING THIS LMAO1PL8 BEING A SCRAWNY DUEL STARTING OUT, GETTING A 2XBW SQUAT, DEADLIFTING WEIGHT SO HEAVY IT MAKES PEOPLE STOP AND WATCH, YEARS OF HARD WORK RESULTING IN LITERAL FRACTIONS OF A SECOND WHEN YOU ARE GOING FOR A WORLD RECORD SNATCH IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD, BREAKING WR POWERLIFTING TOTAL WHILE YOU ARE BLEEDING FROM EXERTION.

NOW WHAT IS SOME FAGGOT WITH A GIRLFRIEND CUDDLING COMPARED TO ALL THIS. WHAT IS LOVE IF NOT TEMPORARY? EVERYONE CAN GET A PARTNER IF THEY TRY, YOU FAGGOTS ARE JUST NOT WILLING TO TRY.

GO TO THE GYM AND AND LIFT BETTER AND HARDER WITH EACH PASSING DAY. WHEN THE DAY COMES YOU WILL DIE KNOWING YOU'VE DONE EVERYTHING YOU COULD TO BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF. WHETHER YOU BECOME AN OLYMPIC CHAMPION OR NEVER COMPETE AT ALL. WE ALL HAVE FEELINGS BUT DON'T TELL YOURSELF THAT YOUR MEMORIES ARE WORTH LESS THAN SOME FAGGOTS BECAUSE OF SOME PUSSY.

GO LIFT, YOU SAD CUNT.

Attached: 1539896893733.jpg (800x839, 88K)

That's the worst mindset hou can have faggot

Attached: 1535314673526.jpg (1022x862, 64K)

>like it was a choice
Only women that want me are fat cunts who want to settle with somebody who's not complete disaster. I'm fucking trying to be more desirable for better women but I ain't. Lack of experience doesn't really help either
I know you're just a dumb shitposter but fucking shit I wish I could have some kind of intimacy with other human being.

what am i supposed to do i try and try but nobody ever talks to me they just respond

Absolutely this
If i knew who you are i'd buy you a beer

Attached: 1543412805355.gif (420x420, 1.61M)

I really fucking needed that

Thank you user

Attached: 1532918864062.webm (442x558, 985K)

there is 0 chance you get hallucination with this outside of tripping. This is dmt which exists inside the body(in small amounts, but you can make yourself trip on dmt without taking anything just with a form of meditation) so it is dealt with very quickly, as opposed to acid which is completely alien which is why there is some residue which might bind to your receptors some ways down the line.
Not sure about general anti depressives, I would say no to be safe. SSRIs are a definite no go.

if you were well above average girls would actually feel that THEY owe you
they would actively seek your validation, not the other way around

sorry for bursting your incel mgtow bubble

fuck off

women aren't important at all desu

some slut whose gonna slow you down, cuck you, bleed you dry or fuck your life over by cheating

literally pretty much only those 4 outcomes nowadays

focus on more important shit bros and you'll have all the puss you need if you acheive succcess or at least chase it with all your heart and mind

im just telling you this because frankly were all in the same situation

not the most attractive
social anxiety
autism
its why were here

you've just gotta do the best with what you got

Attached: 04052e2ec2db002382d4c0dfcf905b83--ivy-league-style-clothes-for-men.jpg (500x503, 98K)

what did Jow Forums mean by this?

>tfw you will never cuddle with your qt gf on the couch at Christmas

Attached: 1535021855255.jpg (970x542, 166K)

I prefer making gains, thanks

Takes 1 hour of my day to workout lol. All the additional benefits greatly outweigh that hour saved by not going

Looked into this and sounds basic enough, but where the fuck do I get mimosa hostilis without Burgerland cops arresting me?

you can do more than one thing a day user

Attached: perfect.png (1214x1168, 692K)

Fpbp

Sure it feels good for the time being.
Then right before you go on leave she tells you she cheated on you a few months back with an ugly dyel. You begin to hate the memories and time wasted on her, but your gains never betray you.

cope

honestly this. i could only sparingly go out a few times during uni. i was shocked ppl were honestly like "dude lets get le shit faced for the 14th weekend in a row hahahaha talk to chicks looking for attention yaaaa brah"

i mean, for the guys who havent gone out and experienced it you arnt missing much. 3 weekends in a row and it feels like the same old shit pretty quick.

>t. seething incel

in hindsight im not sure why i replied to this comment not sure what the fuck i read in the first place

>lifting
>not socializing
>ever stopping lifting
This is why you're a fatass. If you want that life, you have to live it

so how the fuck do i make these memories?

>tfw no friends
>no social skills
>khv
>all i do after work is go home, lift and browse Jow Forums really
it's not like i have friends to experience shit with

>literally all of my coworkers talk about partying with their friends
>"last night was crazy/wild/etc."
>my nights involve being at home like usual
>coworker talking about how he was up at 2am last night, other coworkers talking about seeing each others late night party snaps
what do

Attached: 1544144609016.jpg (758x870, 46K)

Been there OP had that, glad I got to experience it and all but the grass is always greener. No matter how hot she is you will still want to fuck other girls and she will be flirting with possibly fucking other guys behind your back. Women won’t love you like your Disney and anime movies they only reserve the unconditional love for their children and view you as security, status and workhorse in that order.

Pretty much this. I've been at the bars, heard the next day stories, etc. etc. It's fucking a waste of time. Wow, Can't wait to spend 100s of dollars to get uncomfortably drunk and tell stupid fucking stories about WOAH BRO I GOT SOOOO FUKN DRUNK LAST NIGHT LOL,

Just find something you like doing and stick with it. Normie shit isn't worth it.

Is that Bill Burr?

godspeed user!

Attached: yIs7lqM.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Call me a jew but it's not even really the drinking or the partying that I'm opposed to, I just can't really convince myself to spend a fuckload of money on a night out for the privilege of having an awful hangover in the morning and probably not even getting laid. Don't get me wrong, you can make good memories like this on occasion, but doing it over and over and over again just makes it a fucking blur man..

I hate kikes with a flaming passion but I'm in the same boat. Fun times don't pay the bills.

Based and fucking redpilled. Damn right, I'm making memories that I'm going to remember for the rest of my life. I don't even remember my first girlfriend, but I sure as fuck remember the first time I pulled 315.

Based

I'm confused, which one of these is the girl?

Lol, caring this much about memories. I live in the present bro.

Thought the exact same thing

Woke af

faggot
just...faggot.
I can tell you've never been in a relationship.

It's absolutely overrated.

And in a certain context:
When you're a poor, miserable dyel then what's a girl worth that falls for you?
She would be an absolut beta female and therefore not worth you attention (assuming you wan't to break out of being a beta faggot).

What if the real gains are the friends we made along away?

Attached: friends.png (645x773, 5K)

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated

Yeah, shits absolutely fucked these days.
I remember when I was 16 I was talking to this qt that had an amazing body, then like a month later I find out she is pregnant (not mine) and will terminate it the next day.

I have never been as disgusted in a woman than I have been in that moment, and I was pretty apolitical at that time. It was an innate response which made me realise how immoral the modern society is.

>existential dread
Brainlet.
The void is the best thing that can happen to us, all of us.

gay af. that feeling is real, but it wears off. and then the day comes when she's clinging to you telling you about some stupid shit you don't care about or droning on about something that doesn't matter and all you want is for her to get the fuck out so you can masturbate

no lie anons, it gets so boring after a while. and then random strangers' asses start looking better and better.

You male CNS gains that are permanent. Permanent until you die anyway. It's what old man strength is.

Ive had 2 gfs im 19. I would never give up time from my hobby. I love lifting. Bad bait faggot

Memories and friends are temporary, gains and struggle against one self is eternal

Don't forget that pain is temporary but glory is eternal. Lift for yourself, for health, strength and beauty. Do what you must. Embrace it.

Attached: 1513901410922.jpg (1116x1116, 262K)

>temporary gains
Sucks to be you, im going for permanent gains

Look up APSD

>Memories live in the past, plans live in the future, but greatness lives in the current moment
Unironically inspiring (no homo)