I have the urge to hug a depressed, broken robot boy and cry together, is that weird?

I have the urge to hug a depressed, broken robot boy and cry together, is that weird?

Attached: 1539797850841.jpg (758x616, 327K)

Yes, being a faggot is fucking weird. Stupid fuck. You're not fooling anyone with your faggy anime shit either. You're an overweight hairy faggot that probably speaks with a lisp.

You shouldn't judge people for being weird, we're all weird on this board. And I'm actually borderline underweight, though I do talk with a stereotypical gay voice.

we can cry together but ill probably ghost you afterwards

I also want this! I want skin to skin contact!!!

We can hold each other, user. It would be really nice to experience, I rarely ever get the comforting touch of another person...

It's not weird if we both do it and don't tell anyone

I tried the same thing earlier. It's not even worth it. If you want to find a neckbeard boyfriend, go to an anime club in your college. No matter how attractive you are, you will never find a boyfriend on Jow Forums. Your legs can be shaking when you approach them irl, and they will still be too oblivious to notice how you feel. If you are direct with them they will reject you, because they think your trying to hurt them. They think that all women are trying to hurt them. That's why they're on r9k. No matter how hard you try to empathize and make them feel good, they'll always be too blind to see it. They want love and compassion but are to afraid to be vulnerable enough to get it. I know that sucks, and I know that these men are intelligent and strong in the ways that count and it excites you, but you're fighting a lost cause.

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-040229.png (720x1280, 234K)

Op is not a girl though.

>you will never find a boyfriend on Jow Forums.
If you're a girl you could easily find one.

i'm depressed and want to hug but i guess i'm too far away...

Attached: large.jpg (500x345, 35K)

i have a lisp but im not op and not a faggot. go fuck yourshelf

if OP is a boy nevermind then

i..is it fine if I'm ugly?

Attached: 1515270743284.jpg (291x273, 19K)

You are the reason we are like that though. you just give up on robots, instead of helping them you just abandon them and make it even harder to trust people.

C-can you let me lay on your lap and pet my tummy until I fall asleep, then lay a blanket over me and remark on how cute I look?

Attached: My belly... rub it!.png (849x1500, 587K)

only if you really are cute! I'm not a liar

Ugly people still deserve some love. Of course I would still give you a nice hug.

You bet I'm cute, now give me a hug!

Attached: Hug me and admire the fragrant scent of my hair.jpg (600x923, 58K)

give me discord first you sound cute at least

>Tfw so fucking lonely that even a qt boy would be fine
Send help.

okay where do you live?

do you mind chads?

Hi I'm lonely too, we have so much in common, what a coincidence

w-where do you Iive?

Attached: 1517484598562.jpg (544x600, 161K)

Well, I'm in EU but I just don't know how ready I'm for gay stuff.
I don't mind chad attitude, if u r qt
Hi

I live in america, in the east coast.

i mean chad lookswise
so low bodyfat + proportionate muscles

its sucks that you are so far away user

im in sakawa-chan

Well if you're in Arkansas hit me up.