Americans would kill to work here

Americans would kill to work here

Attached: facebook office.jpg (2048x1537, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_design
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's with the "would"?

Better than my current job of slave labor packing boxes

Christ that looks awful.

>Europeans have no sense of design
Figures.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_design

Attached: 1534982138143.jpg (2560x1920, 437K)

>black lives matter poster
Actually no I wouldn't. I would rather keep political stuff out of the work place.

>BLACK LIVES MATTER
>not a single black worker
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1514657909376.png (287x239, 138K)

Why is leftism so dominant in intellectually demanding environments?

Soon wagies will live in their wagecage.

Attached: 1539899136398.png (855x797, 804K)

Half cubicles are peak performance, enough cover to allow privacy, enough visibility to allow interaction. Sadly the open office meme has overtaken the world.

Rooms with high ceilings seem uncomfy

Being smarter tends to push you toward more liberal values. Why do you think Hellenic greeks fucked little boys and made laziness a virtue?

What the fuck are you talking about? That's the headquarters of an American company located in America. They're not even manufacturing anything.

wow that's a lot of asians

no way... zero privacy with anyone walking by

Attached: cubicle 3.gif (500x305, 102K)

looks like my current workplace. shitty open office plan, shitty motorized desks, liberal propaganda everywhere.
same thing my entirely white/asian workplace means. pleas god forgive us for our trespasses blah blah blah.
it isn't. codemonkey cages aren't intellectually demanding. the people at these companies are shockingly fucking stupid. my current employer is the first of this type that I've worked at, and it operates on the rockstar principle, where most of the people fold as soon as they're challenged, are so far behind in knowledge that it's a joke, and are carried by a handful of non-idiots. The company is literally falling apart because one of those rockstars is on sick leave after back surgery. I fucking need out.

>BLM poster on the wall
no thank you

i would. i work for a government contractor in a cold windowless room in the middle of nowhere. meanwhile the hipster queers working for tech companies make mostly useless shit but they get paid more and have these offices. i see one screen in that pic with code front and center, and there's not even anybody there writing it.

>codemonkey cages aren't intellectually demanding.
t. brainlet right tard

Mini prison cells aka cubicles are unironically better

>open office
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1532910594497.jpg (399x384, 19K)

The coding part of programming isn't hard, it's designing the program that's hard. I'm sure, especially at Facebook, that all of the young people in that picture are doing nothing but coding what some old white guy designed.

A lot of industrial programming is applying existing techniques/concepts to your work

>open office
>BLM poster
>everyone on mac

I would actually keep my current IT job over this

>cubicles are unironically better
x2

>business pepe gets a shelf full of wagies to pick from
lmao

>You thought cubicles were bad? Now we have the same thing but with no sound barrier or privacy of any kind! What an upgrade!
What fucking normalfag thought this was a good idea?

>BLM poster
>no blacks even work there
Is this ultimate cuckage? Is there a mandatory meeting every Friday to go over the latest blacked video? Do they have a "bring your wife's son to work day"?

>can't pick my nose in peace

>black lives matter
>no black employees

Saves them money and allows them to cram more people in the same space.

>bring your wife's son to work day
My sides.

Agile programming

Show me a picture of their toilet facilities so I can make a full judgement.

Attached: death_mask.jpg (800x450, 79K)

Why would you use anything other than a Mac at a professional programming job?

my old office kept cubicles but gave them really low walls so now you have no privacy and you're in a cell for 7 hours a day

I hope this is a bait article because that sounds fucking awful too

>Job that requires a shit ton of focus just to push through
>Put them in distracting environment, with a shit ton of people, and make it ultra crowded, all of this while being indoors
Really glad I went for the trade instead of falling for the IT meme to be honest. I was incredibly close to becoming a networker back when I lived in the city and hating my job for the rest of my life

Where is a hero when you need one?
>Pic totally unrelated.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

You're the one who has to work with blacks while they can virtue signal from their ivory tower. Who's the cuck?

Because some people actually want to sell their product

Reminder if you didn't go to university you're a lesser being

>work with blacks
Uhh sorry Zucc, I don't work in liquor stores, trap houses, or federal penitentaries. The faceberg bugpeople are still the cucks.

Ironic considering the head designer (John Ive) for apple that led to it being well known for it's industrial design aesthetic was European.

He's American even if he was born European.

Well my friend got a starting salary of 140k straight out of college there. So I would guess that's why.

But he still had a sense of design in Europe

Why do they hate privacy so much?

Oh yeah, they work for Faceberg.

> Black Lives Matter
> no blacks in the office
what did they mean by this?

Stfu you nazi, innocent people have nothing to hide

Attached: 98b03e87-e1ac-4f67-892c-819b7122ae3e-1020x612.jpg (700x420, 70K)

LOL keep pushing the liberal European narrative cuck. Reminder that Europe won't even be white in 5 years.

Europe is 90%+ white. USA is 57%. State of you

Yeah, why would people want to be free of distractions when focusing on complex programming tasks?

Well at least you don't have all the visual distractions. Sure you can still hear everyone else but your eyes can focus.

I WOULD RATHER BE HOMELESS THEN SHARE A HOLOCAUST LIVESTOCK SHED WITH 40 FUCKING CO-WORKERS I SEE EVERYDAY, I WOULD UNIRONICALLY MURDER EVERYONE

Trades are ironically more comfy and friendly to introverts. Plumbers, roofers, mechanics, etc. only have limited interaction with others. IT people are on the phone conferencing and in meetings all day.