How many girls actually are like that?

how many girls actually are like that?

Attached: DOr8zAPW4AEY8W0.jpg (1122x727, 69K)

A lot but i wouldn't try my luck since you'll basically get executed for being a rapist if you just look at at women in the western world

Quora is overrun by Indian posters.

Very few women are like this in North America.

I refuse to believe that there are women out there like this.

How does chad know the difference between the no that means yes and the no that means no?

Attached: C4T4etgUkAADgK3.jpg (262x265, 9K)

All of them

They like to seek validation. It's all they want. They only want you once you deny them it. That makes them chase you, but once you give them validation they leave, so if you want to keep them you have no never treat them important

facial expression and tone

certain cultures like brazil's dating scene has the idea that no is just temporary. While in the usa chad really just doesnt care because the women will come to him so if you say no he literally just moves to the next girl to play the numbers game.
>tldr
women have very low value in west so when they say no the male loses interest

lndian men do not ask

>All of them
man you reading the redpill retardation and taking it for real lmao.
>They like to seek validation. It's all they want. They only want you once you deny them it. That makes them chase you, but once you give them validation they leave, so if you want to keep them you have no never treat them important
nah man you gota be attractive enough that they want you, any head games outside that is just for fun between the two of you. If you have legit tisms and can't understand the game is meant to be for fun then you don't need to be dating or fucking those types of girls.

>Quora
l
m
a
o
whats nexxt are you going to ask questions on stackexchange lol?
the only way this could get worse is if you took a Jow Forums or reddit post seriously as well.

>be attractive
>shower girl with attention
>LOL BUH JUST BE GOOD LOOKING

lol fucking retard

Go to a shitty ghetto bar, the sort where rockers, ghetto thugs or chavs hang out and observe. If you survive the visit you will want to kill yourself a little more, no joke.

not really, most "chads" don't stop after one no and try harder and often end up winning her over

>be attractive
ya you gota be attractive, if you aint nobody wants you thats nature baby.
>shower girl with attention
i never said that retard lmao this is why you are alone
>LOL BUH JUST BE GOOD LOOKING
did you actually think you could just be fucking ugly and get a girl? holy fucking shit dude you might be special ed. I know alot of Jow Forums is schizo and manic depressive but you get the reward for the biggest retard lmao

no it's not fun if you don't know if she likes you or just playing games

I can't grasp subtle social cues like that. What do you think I am? Not autisitc?

Attached: 1486960983966.jpg (466x493, 51K)

Better to be safe and assume no means no. You wouldn't even want to be with a girl who plays this amount of games.

>no it's not fun if you don't know if she likes you or just playing games
if she liked you would know and you would enjoy the game. You sound like those dudes who make posts about how you dont know a girl liked you.
>I can't grasp subtle social cues like that. What do you think I am? Not autisitc?
you probably have 0 social experience that is genuine.

Like if I took your post seriously?

pretty much buddy boy, what you think people go around on the internet telling the truth? Especially on Jow Forums?
get real idiot

Nah you don't have to good looking to get a girl. They want someone aggressive and takes what they want thats why they play these games. Which makes it impossible to tell if they actually don't like you or are just playing their stupid games

>They want someone aggressive and takes what they want thats why they play these games. Which makes it impossible to tell if they actually don't like you or are just playing their stupid games
It sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about and read babies first redpill/blackpill like a dumbass.
What you taking your dads advice on "just being confident" as well?

why would I enjoy it if a girl acts distant all of a sudden just to fuck with me

>why would I enjoy it if a girl acts distant all of a sudden just to fuck with me
and thats why you aint fucking

Or better, why should he try again if he could be charged for harassment if he does that in the US.

I literally said if you give them too much attention they lose interest. But I guess you disagree. And you're calling me stupid?

lol throw all the buzzword insults at me as you want. You're still a fucking retard.

men don't enjoy games, if men had it their way they'd just ask wanna fuck, faggots don't play games like that, most men just put up with it because the alternative is jerking off

nah dude you beyond help you special ed lmao.
Anyone who calls you out on your shit is using "buzzwords" because you a sensitive little lily with 0 experience but acting like you know your ass from your face.
cant imagine being so retarded lmao

>you would enjoy the game
No. Just because you can play it, it does not mean you do not think is a colossal and pretty childish waste of time

>special ed
>autism
>schizo
>all figurative
>implying not buzzwords

>calling on bullshit
>by agreeing with me but still shit posting

lol dude stop. I can tell you're trolling but you're only making yourself look retarded.

aren't most? like just show her how much money you have etc.. not gonna work with neetbux or shitjob salary. males genetically engineered them to be that way anyways. during ancient and middle ages. even in 1900 it was still a thing. in some cases even in 2000's. and now we complain:')

Always follow the 3 no rule

I've known a few girls I think do this. I just take the no at face value and move on. Just because they might want you to keep trying, doesn't mean they actually want you to succeed. I think a few too many people can't tell which way the wind is blowing and get cognitive dissonance over that.

Attached: 950490230823.jpg (650x455, 68K)

man you guys aren't fun anymore, a month ago that would have 30000 replies. Bored of these memepill threads

Glad you decided to pretended you're trolling to save face

he doesn't know
he thinks "if it's really yes, then I should try again; and if it's really no, maybe I can turn the no into a yes with my Chad charms"
but in America asking even the first time is lawsuit territory -- asking again is suicide

Dont fucking know.
Women bitch about dudes that don't know how to handle nos, so we leave them the fuck be and this is what they get?

Im glad I've got better things to bother myself with than whores.

they ask the girls parents and offer money.

If a woman tells me no,then that's the last time she'll see me.simple as that.