Traps aren't gay. Prove me wrong

Traps aren't gay. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 3-33.jpg (800x999, 57K)

Let's say g is used to determine the positive or negative charge of gay.
G = whether it is actually gay or not tf = female trap (actually male) tm = male trap (actually female) F = female M = male
We can assign the value of -1 to tf and tm We can also assign the value of 1 to F and M It is also a reasonable assumption that -1 is gay and 1 is straight
So we can model a straight male x straight female equation like this: G= F x M
Then we use the variables to model the trap equation: G= tm x M
G=-1
mathematically traps are gay

Attached: evidenced.png (450x550, 276K)

Having sex with men is gay.

having an anal massage with your friend, for health purposes, as two straight males, one of whom may be very feminine in nature, but still male and straight, is not gay

burden of proof, nerd

Alright lad, here's my science. Firstly, most real gay men don't like traps. At best, it's bisexual and you could only argue that. A real gay doesn't want to be with a feminine girl passing trap, because then they would just date women. In addition, I'm an avid trap lover but have dated and had sex with biological woman before. Most people who enjoy traps are also traditionally attracted to biological women, and not biological men.

In summation, the best argument out there, I just think a warm butthole would feel good on my peepee, and it's hard to convince a girl to.

I wrote all of this while sitting in a chair made of my brain, just like Wojak.

So in summary of my summary, traps aren't gay. At best, bisexual because of reasons I've already stated.

Attached: wojak_00.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (807x935, 107K)

Having sex with a trap is gay but the vast majority of people that like traps are bi

Traps are gay (because they are faggots who like cock) but fucking one isnt(because they look like girls)

t. Trap

Well I'm still going to call you a faggot.

Attached: faggott.png (419x483, 240K)

Are you going to do the high IQ move here and show that warm butthole?

Gayer than fucking women, less gay than fucking masculine men. Also, gayer than bottoming. So, while it's gay, it's only at the beginning of the gay spectrum and not ass gay as taking it from a bear, for instance. Still gayer than just, you know, fucking pussy.

Traps have better looking buttholes. Thats literally it for me. Then I realized the domination and humiliation was a huge turn on.

I would but im at work rn

So I'm straight, my brain just goes "full disgust"-mode when I even think about something like kissing a guy...or a trap...or a mtf trans. Eww

The domination & humilation is the best part

come suck my dick and say that it isn't gay

A true faggot doesn't enjoy sticking his penis in warm buttholes from a boy butt

My brain is connected to my penis right now so that there is more efficient blood flow and my IQ was raised by at least 200

>t.leftymcsoycuck

Only the bottom is the faggot

>enjoying dominating cute boys that look like girls makes you a democrat!

Your gay just accept and continue. The whole denial thing makes you all look very unstable

Show butthole and I'll stick it in, I don't suck penises though because it's low IQ

I'm too intelligent for that

Many traps are attracted to women. But instead of being attracted to the female bodies of women, they are turned on by imagining having a female body (or wearing female clothes/ having a female social role/ etc.). Therefore not gay, I proved you right.

Dominating and humiliating traps is pretty anti egalitarian, it shows that their is beta sissy males and alphas and that nobody is equal

I'll agree with that
t.domfag

Attached: 20160102_023300.jpg (2988x2241, 1.85M)

was meant for
orig

Attached: $_12.jpg (500x500, 37K)

>tfw dom scared all the sissies away

Attached: fcc.gif (300x170, 719K)

If he and his bp is qt, I don't know if i could resist at this point.

If a white dude puts on blackface hes still white if a dood dresses as a chick hes still a dood

Do you have any sexpets rn

only a fat bitch and her cuck.
Haven't had a proper trap in over a year.