Plastic surgery can be one of the single most life-elevating things you can do

Plastic surgery can be one of the single most life-elevating things you can do.

Most successful actors got something done. Why aren't you? Don't you want to e attractive?

Attached: male-model-makeover.jpg (1280x900, 188K)

before jaw < after jaw
before nose > after nose

Vapid cunts get plastic surgery.

He had a great base though, if he mewed he'd be 99 percentile, even with the slight curved nose.

>Most successful actors got something done. Why aren't you?
Nobody's paying me to be attractive. I'll stick to methods that don't cost a shitload of money for minor improvements

he went full handsome squidward

Attached: 7194ED97-A1DA-4E0B-BFC5-732ABA2665F6.jpg (600x451, 27K)

Lol if it's good surgery no one will be able to tell

I would but having your chin saw must be painful as fuck to recover and it also takes at least 1 years to a full recovery and 3 years to see the life time results also getting punched would fuck you up really bad

This guy did not need that surgery at all. He now looks like a ken doll, sure sign of mental illness and extreme insecurity

Sorry buddy but as far as how you can spend your money to be more attractive plastic surgery offers some of the best returns. For the price of an econobox car you can look better all the time for the rest of your life doing nothing else.

This is such a cope post.

You're preconditioned to think this way based on the way the photos are presented to you.
If you saw him with his face on the right in a picture in a social situation, you'd be thinking nothing but positive things about him. You wouldn't even be able to tell he had surgery, and you'd be thinking about how much he mogs you.

Youre just coping m8 he looks handsome as fuck and if you saw him walking around you wouldnt be thinking he got surgery you'd be thinking hes got genetic lottery.
Why do you retards are so prone to say life isn't fair when life fucks you up nut when you use your money and power to change you come out with "Hurr durr thats cheating"
Life isnt fair and everyone should be doing whatever it takes to pass on the genes

Can you blame him?
Squidwarda a pimp

he probably had his chin moved forward a bit. I'm having it done next year to get my bite fixed

>faggot gets his face chopped up because he's ugly
>samefag has to post two paragraphs to address a one sentence post
>I'm the one who's coping

Attached: 1399127565479.jpg (523x332, 85K)

Lads I've a kinda prettyboy face which has gets me mires regularly but the one thing I absolutely hate about it is that I have dark circles under my eyes. Both my parents have them and I also spend a lot of time in front of a monitor which can't be good. Is there any form of surgery/skin routine that gets rid of them? I've googled about it but most of what I've found is cosmopolitan type thotscience. My cousin is a plastic surgeon but I'm too embarrassed to ask her about it desu.

because its the womens role to look good

>two people disagree with me must be same fagging i cant be wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20181223-164550_Clover.jpg (1080x427, 161K)

>Is there any form of surgery/skin routine that gets rid of them?
There is I know someone who did it, how could you not find that on google it's known

where's that user who underwent a successful jaw augmentation?

Attached: face.jpg (1383x939, 231K)

He went a little bit over the top with his cheeks and whatever he did to his skin, other than that he looks great.

Honestly, it would be cool if there was a simple, mathematical way to figure out the right jaw/nose/chin to make your face work based on your other traits, and just make this procedure something really common and accessible. It helps and it doesn't feel like you're lying about your genetics, because it's still within the boundaries of what you could have looked like if you had a slightly better growth phase.

soul vs soulless

Try fillers. Do professional fillers and get some Volufiline there just in case. There are some creams that are useful to certain types of dark circles, but you'll need to talk to a dermatologist to figure that out.

And obviously eat/sleep well if you don't, and treat allergies if you have them.

Blepharosty is extreme

Canthoplasty is more invasive than Canthopexy but often the two together have good results, but if you have serious eye bags you should look up an “infraorbital rim implant”, basically a way of filling that hollow area (hylauric acids or your fat can look weird and shift around, especially when you smile and scrunch your eyes up)

Basically what will remove the “tired” look is repositioning the corners of your eyes, supporting or filling in the under eye and getting solid sleep without a screen, staying hydrated (but not too hydrated, just drink when you’re thirsty) and making sure you’re not vitamin or sunlight deficient. Moisturiser can help too. Other than that actual dark pigment (blue/black) under the eye just takes a really long time to break down and disappear, unless you use laser treatments. Sorry user, you gotta pay the price for staying up late and eating too much salty crap.

Attached: 92ACB447-E42E-4F66-A705-BB529FD51522.jpg (1030x1277, 310K)

Big chungus

>i don't want to have a better life, better job opportunities, better girlfriends, more love from my family, and overall general happiness

Get a load of these guys

Personality = looks

b-but i was told to just b myself no matter what

Cheekbones are the highest ROI of any plastic surgery for males

Nose job is the lowest

dont worry it's either vapid pretty bois or obsessed uggos that get that vehement when it comes to looks, sadbois.

also that faggot in OPs pic shouldve just gotten his nose flattened, now he looks like a fag that got plastic surgery done and will be ridiculed by any self respecting man unlike all these compensating shitheads on Jow Forums that might have symmetric pecs but will be fucking ugly and no personality for life

Attached: 010776b140c4b676a652cc6d30d8a7f2--celebrity-smiles-tom-cruise.jpg (236x157, 9K)

I have the exact same problem and no amount of sleep or clean eating will ever fix it so I just wear makeup. Yes as a guy. It's up to you to decide whether paying (actually pretty cheap as far as cosmetic surgeries go) to have some jew doctor inject weird shit in your undereyes and somewhat risk medical complications for a procedure that needs to be redone every year or so or just breaking gender norm a tiny bit and having a simple makeup routine (no I'm not telling you to go full tranny)

Because I am not an insecure little bitch

I've been thinking about getting jaw and chin implants because I'm a chinlet. My bite is correct already and I'm decently good looking except in profile view below the nose. Thoughts?

anons I want my jaw to look like the pic related that surgery recommend me

Attached: 1541380702944.jpg (634x580, 89K)

Fuck off, mentally ill lookist. Stop trying to bring people down to your level of pathetic self hate.

>Most successful actors got something done.
Who? I can only think of women or botox nightmares like William Shatner and Cillian Murphy.

The main reason I haven't gotten anything done is because it doesn't always turn out well as evidenced by your pic, OP.

I don't think you know what vapid means.

Just had surgery to fix an underbite and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

I just had a breast augmentation and it feels like an elephant is stomping on my chest

which one of these guys do you think has a better personality?
which one of these guys is a more outgoing person?
which one is more confident?
ask yourself

>you'd be thinking nothing but positive things about him.
>you'd be thinking hes got genetic lottery

this is what actual cope looks like. Everyone encounters attractive people, but how often does there being good looking make a great impact on you? Would seeing someone with a nice jawline make you think "nothing but positive things" about them? There is far more that a person has to them - and much more that makes up one's impression of another person - than whether they are marginally better looking than the previous person you saw. Vapid cunts with no self-esteem or sense of self-worth think the way you apparently do, and believe that some modest change to your appearance would radically alter your life. The reason chad is chad has to do with a lifetime of success, he never had to face insecurity or rejection so can take his blessings in stride (of course assuming that this is his actual mental state, and that getting laid at one's will is truly the key to endless happiness), but a person who lives as a depressed incel only to go on to become slightly better looking will never know the sweetness of that life, and will have "improved" their life in the same way that one who believes they are transgender does by mutilating their body: in that they now look closer to how they wanted, but are still far from their ideal, and nothing of their mental health has changed.

tl;dr cope more jew nose

>more love from my family,
lmao you're fucked in the head if you think you'll win familial love through cutting your face up.

>getting irrationally mad when the idea of buying better looks comes up

Uh oh
Yikes!

He looks like a freak now lmao

Stop spamming this you fucking incel weirdo back to your loser website

Attached: TIMESAND___dm9we7683n498161986n9n6f9rn69g8nyqrurdmgyifgugsdu907804.png (996x436, 636K)

he doesn't look that different. just have his kids mew and they'll look like him.

you have to be insecure to do plastic surgery and at that point you are fucked already

>gets punches in the face
>pass out and end up in the hospital
no thanks

I don't get it...if anyone gets punched to the face they might pass out and go to the hospital