Tfw 20 and crushing hard on a 40 year old

>tfw 20 and crushing hard on a 40 year old
>it's totally mutual and i think i'm going to make a move on him soon
am i making a mistake? i've always dated people older than me but never someone twice my age.

Attached: 1519068243900.png (500x430, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the relationship certainly won't last, just so you know

Most typical fembot thread ever

As long as you're ok with a P&D you'll be fine
A man that much older can't see you as anything more than that unless he's a huge manchild and that's another issue entirely

You like saggy dick

maybe. you could say that about a lot of relationships for many reasons.
i am a little concerned about him losing his interest once another cute young girl comes along. although i don't think he likes me because i'm young, sometimes it feels that he likes me in spite of it

It's extremely dumb, he only needs you because of your young appearance + there's a big chance that he will become impotent by the 60. Do you want to be sexless after 40?
Why young girls are always so retarded? Do you understand you can't be possible smarter and have more unique personality than your 40yo competetiors? Why would a grown man pick retarded 20yo girl if he cares not about your ass and perky tits?

i'm not pretty or anything though. if he wanted a younger gf he could definitely get any girl who was into older guys because he's the type that they typically go for

20 years is the absolute best age gap. 12 years is second best.
t. 40

omg no, no, no stop. You've been here for way too fucking long and you're talking absolute shit. No man with any goddamned since would go after 15 year olds just because she was "into older guys xD", that's the easiest way to catch a case. No, those creepy, older dudes go for girls like you who are vulnerable thereby more susceptible to coercion. He's got one of two plans for you: Either he's plans to smash and dash, or he wants you to be his mistress.
It's likely that he isn't even a little serious about you, but that isn't a slight against you personally. Dudes just a cunt. Fuck him for fun if you want, but don't let him blow smoke up your ass jesus.

>older guys willing to date younger are predators
could you at least try to be original?

I can't wait until I'm an older guy, I'm a bit too weird and work-oriented to meet any people right now, but in 10 years I think I'll still be handsome and hopefully a lot more successful

I'm going to tell you the cold facts but you won't listen till you've tried with 3 or 4 other guys this much older.

The only reason a man deals with women thatvmuch younger is ease. Everything is easier when she's too young to know better, a girl in his age range is too seasoned to fall for his bs like someone half his age. Yes he likes you as a sexual object despite the annoyances that come with someone being so much younger than you. His motive is purely to take advantage of your body with minimal effort. You'll will be replaced when the ease lessens to the point you require too much effort and something easier comes

wtf just dont your going to regret it

>Everything is easier when she's too young to know better,
have you ever been with a younger girl irl dude? it's not easier. most of them are a fucking pain in the ass.

you're 20.

i'm 30.

you have NO IDEA how much you evolve in that time span.

I'm not against any chronophilia, but it's unlikely that you will be compatible for very long. just saying.

Why are you even here? Why are you here? Why here?
WHY ARE YOU HERE? GET OFF

Do you know how obnoxious 20 year olds are? they're basically teenagers

It's easier to manipulate them. If you think that's wrong you lack game or life experience. Elaborating further would give the wrong impression and I don't agree with dating girls way younger than you. They are a pain in the ass after you've gotten them because you have to deal with shit way below your maturity but that's the trade off for the ease in the other areas

did you see my other post?

i actually didn't
that's pretty blue pilled user

i always tell the truth as i see it.

Fuck off with your advice thread slut

sys.Jow Forums.org/r9k/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=48835937

why do you feel that way? i'd love some perspective from older people on this
wow the thought that he might already be married actually hasn't crossed my mind until now... i'll definitely have to talk to him about it and probably independently verify somehow.
most of my experience from dating older guys comes from dating a guy in his late 20s when i was 15-17. although looking back at it i think it's pretty weird to be interested in someone that young my ex never took advantage of me or asked for anything sexual in the time we were together. i guess it gives me hope.
plus, i have a decent job and my own place and i'm completely independent. don't most older guys looking to take advantage of their partners look for girls in more vulnerable positions so they can encourage codependance?

If you think checking boxes is going to put you on even field mentally with someone 20 years older you must have very low opinion of this man that you think someone his child's age could match his maturity. Either way so what you want you've already made up your mind just be aware you signed up for it

>thinks she's mature and wise enough for this
>never considered he made probably married
Kek this is going to be a memorable one for you