Veganism is healt-

>Veganism is healt-

Attached: 1545640280703.png (660x630, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestir.cafemom.com/baby/115985/is_breastmilk_vegan_enough_for
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109718345601
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180528171511.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854912/
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17959839
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did they also refrain from breastfeeding? because that will (usually) fuck a baby up.

Didn't they bother researching veganism for children to check for any complications. they probably thought they were giving a perfect start for their kid. Is breast milk vegan at least?

Not if the mother is a bitch

They look pretty good desu.

Probably read a Peter Evans book

Develop rickets. Literally wtf.

I can't stand vegans not because their shitty diets but because they do it to feel like the self righteous assholes they are. They probably were grandstanding about their perfect and modern way of rising their daughter.
What's worse is that rickets is the least of her daughter's problems. Brains, SPECIALLY kid brains, need saturated fat to work and develop.

That girl is probably retarded too. Fucking hell.

If that's the case I'm thinking of, the kid was older than breastfeeding age. Also it wasn't really so much about veganism as them being shitty, controlling, violent parents.

Lol, but seriously this is some antivaxxer level neglect

Even if the child was getting breast fed (which is a raw animal food), the mother is a vegan so the nutrition of her breast milk would not be as good/nutritious as a omnivore mother's milk. Sad parenting

#VeganCat

This is so fucked. That kids life is already ruined by the malnutrition.

I hope mom and dad enjoy losing their daughter when shes old enough to know they stunted her development and ruined her life because of a fucking fad.

>only vegan children ever develop rickets

Attached: 1545647993198.jpg (1078x1871, 375K)

Thats what happens when you're a moron who ignores science.

Just like vegans, its unhealthy.

Well, more women than ever are abstaining from animal foods. Is it such a weird thing that we've started experiencing physical abnormalities as a result?

Reminder to eat liver and drink milk

Attached: BL001.jpg (500x450, 114K)

because our fucking retarded government has brainwashed everyone into thinking that 5 minutes of sun on your skin is going to make you drop dead

the people who get skin cancer like my grandpa spent literally like 6 hours a day unprotected in the australian sun for years.

They should snip both their tubes. If you can't keep an infant alive which is basically your job as a human, you shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

>lack of sun
>australia

how in the fuck

But my vegan friend tells me plant based diets are the only path forward for society, is he wrong? Why?

20+ years of public fear mongering that the sun is bad, and spending any time in the Australian sun will cause you cancer. They also overuse sunscreen as well which all lowers their vitamin D levels

They literally fed her only oats and rice milk. This has nothing to do with the diet being vegan. Feed your child only oats and cow milk and will not be healthy either.

Oof

Meat is basically super nutrient dense compared to plant foods. Also plant foods lack certain nutrients so you always need some sort of animal product in your diet to not get sick.

>vegan cope

>20+ years of public fear mongering that the sun is bad
it is bad it makes the women look like raisins by their mid 20s

They probably restricted themselves to like fries and cheap meat substitutes. A varied vegan diet will not cause you rickets.

nah that's just cause they're australian

Breastfeeding is probably one of the best things you can do for your child's health. Hell, I remember reading in my lifespan class that breastfeeding has benefits way past where western families typically ween their children off of it.

That's true. I read most indigenous tribes breastfed their children for 5+ years

Kek

Found it.

Attached: breastmilkhealthbenefits.png (758x854, 454K)

Dad here.

My son is 11 months old, weighs 22 lbs and requires like 1200 calories per day.

That's more than some of the skinnyfat posters on here pretending to give fitness advice even eat.

Feeding a child a vegan diet is fucking dumb.

This, the name or morality behind your diet doesn't matter, what matters is that you get your fucking nutrients in, its not rocket science

Fake news. She had a full vegan diet but still nearly died.

I’d like to see vegan gayness argue why that article is bullshit.
>”yeah well they probably fed foods that were contaminated with meat!”

>people avoid breastfeeding
Fuck those people, I'm going to get my child to squat and breastfeed until hes in his late 20s.

Wait a second... doesn't this means a true vegan cant breastfeed at all. Milk, even from a human, is an animal product after all.

Hypocritical much.

>feeding vitamin D and calcium will not prevent a disease caused by lack of vitamin D and calcium

Vegans (forked tongue satanists) claim that milk is not vegan, very unhealthy etc etc, when we drink it, but wonderful life giving natural nourishment, when they drink it.

Listening to vegans (forked tongue satanists) can leave sane people very confused.

Theyll spin it and play games with it, but it's true. Breast milk is a raw animal food. Vegans are just too stupid to understand nature.

>taking milk from an animal that can't consent
>giving your own milk to a baby

think about this for a little while

>(((Tying antivaxx to some SJW teir self harm cult like veganism))))

Very subtle Schlomo, I see you have been working on this.

I especially like how pajeets feed their infants honey instead of the colostrum. I wonder what the mortality rate from botulism is for indian infants.

>google "vegan breastfeeding"
>find this website thestir.cafemom.com/baby/115985/is_breastmilk_vegan_enough_for
>nothing interesting
>scroll down to second article title
HAHAHAHAH

If consent is all that mattered, then you can eat meat, eggs, milk, if the animal gives you consent. The whole point of veganism falls apart.
>this is your logic on veganism

Cows will literally become distressed if they don't release their milk. And you can quite easily drink from a cows udder and it wont stop you or attack you. In fact there are even cases where other animals will try to feed off them like cattle dogs.

That's consent, your argument is moot.

veganism is idiotic for anyone, there is no way to do it "right"

Can't you antivaxxers fuck off to some third world shithole where you belong?

Attached: 1485224210063.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Help me out here forked tongue satanic creature (vegan) so is milk Wonderful life giving nourishment, or puss filled unhealthy cancer causing drink?? Because I have heard vegans (all satanists and liars) say both??

India has among the lowest life expectancies in the world and is the most vegetarian country in the world. Vegans like to talk about "blue zones" (that eat more meat than westerners do ironically) but don't like talking about the health crisis in India due to cultural brainwashing. They want to import those health problems to the west.

>(((((I))))))) hate antivaxxers.
>But I care about them so much I force them at gunpoint to take vaccine/poison

If you really hate us, don't allow us to ever receive your wonderful healing vaccines? Deal?

It's not that anyone cares about you. It's that people care about infants, the elderly, and people with autoimmune diseases, which you put at risk.

>>(((((I)))))) hate antivaxxers!!!!!
>>But I care about you so much I insist you take this healing remedy!!!

Pro poison advocacy groups prove that vaccines are deadly poisons just by their comments and dissonance.

No worries you can vaccinate them, Satanic creature. I waive all further access to your miracle remedies.

It's a wonder I'm still alive considering how many times you demonic creatures have poisoned me.

Woah, mama.

Attached: negative-positive-symptoms-schizophrenia.jpg (660x461, 157K)

>"b-b-but breastmilk is an animal product too!"
>"vegans btfo"
>being this dense

>Schlomo opens handbook
>How to deal with uncooperative goyim
>Response 24, "schizophrenia meme"

Breastmilk is a raw animal product. Vegans are BTFO. The main thing that grows babies is breastmilk. And vegans then don't eat any animal product. It seems like a mental illness

So animal fats (like milk etc) are very healthy when you (satanists/vegans) consume them, and at the same time, very unhealthy and cancer causing when we consume them?

I wouldn't be able to use the schizophrenia meme if you didn't post like a pissed off badger with carbon monoxide poisoning.

OK you got this, sorry for repeating your comments lol.

Badger is probably healthier than I am after all the vaccines ((((you fucking kikes))) poisoned me with. You probably don't take them yourself or your children, while laughing at how retarded the goyim are.

Okay, I'll bite. Most vegans I know (I'm not vegan btw) are following the diet for ethical reasons. Breastfeeding you child is fundamentally different than supporting the dairy industry

Are you kidding? In order for cows to produce milk constantly, they have to be impregnated and then the cattle is taken away so It doesn't drink its milk (and to be sacrificed of course), all of this in a constant cycle untill they drop dead

Eating meat, eating eggs, drinking milk, is not the same as supporting factory farming.

1200 calories, does your son look like a michelin man holy shit what are you doing

>oh no, animals are used for food, the horror!

I agree that consuming animal products does not necessarily mean you support factory farming. You still support the exploitation and killing of animals

Killing animals for food is not wrong. You cannot get 15 vitamins and minerals on a non-animal based diet. You need animal foods to be nutritionally complete.

Not the point at all, little mong

Again, the argument I made was ethical and not health related. Also you can supplement all the things you point out so if you're not fundamentally against supplementation (we're on Jow Forums so no one here is) this argument isn't very convincing.
If you feel like there is nothing wrong with killing animals then sure, eating them is not wrong either. But I think most people would agree that while it might not be horrible, it's still not morally great to kill a living being that can feel pain and some other emotions.

Thats absolutely false
I don't eat animal products because they are ealthy anyways, i eat them because they taste good

It's true.
A non-animal based diet does not have
Vitamin A, B6, B12, F, K2, creatine, taurine, carnosine, fish oils, DHA, EPA off he the top of my head.
These are only found in animal foods.

Supplements are not food.
>it's still not morally great to kill a living being
It's not morally wrong to kill an animal for food.

She needed more onions

Attached: soy.png (651x413, 33K)

>supplements are not food
Your argumentation is laughable

please, please, PLEASE do some research before you post stuff like that. I'm on your team, but your list is completely off.

They actually are not. Show me evidence of supplementation being as effective as food for vitamin content and bioavailibility. Supplments for vitamin content are useless at best, and harmful at worst.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109718345601
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180528171511.htm

It's not off. A vegan diet does not get any of those nutrients. No plant food contains vitamin A.
Plant foods contain Pro-Vitamin A.
Half the population cannot convert pro-vitamin A into vitamin A
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854912/

And those who are the 50% who can convert pro-vitamin A to vitamin A, only have a 3% conversion rate

healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants for additional sources also in the article.

>Most dietary provitamin A comes from leafy green vegetables, orange and yellow vegetables, tomato products, fruits, and some vegetable oils.
Ross CA. Vitamin A. In: Coates PM, Betz JM, Blackman MR, et al., eds. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. 2nd ed. London and New York: Informa Healthcare; 2010:778-91.

Attached: gggotbaited.png (952x317, 33K)

Alright, alright. You talk tough, but can back it up. I respect that, I really do. In the Name of the Most Low, First among the Fallen, the Bright and Morning Star, the Lightbringer, I do hereby revoke your access to our Lord Satan's miraculous technologies. Please supply your mailing address and we'll post you a guide to technologies you'll need to avoid, as well as a card and bracelet that can inform medical professionals of your choice.

Yes, pro-vitamin A. Not vitamin A. Plant foods do not contain Vitamin A (retinal acid), they only have pro-vitamin A (beta-carotene).
Plant foods do not have vitamin A.

Based schizo poster

what? there is plenty of B12, DHA, EPA and algae and seaweed

I'm in the same boat as this guy, my 13mo is 30 pounds and like 32 inches tall and climbing everything so he just burns calories like crazy

Conversion rate of DHA and EPA in plant foods is abysmal. You need to eat 2 cups of flax seeds for your RDA.
B12 an animal based nutrient.

Dude, clearly a biased wrong list, Otherwise there would bei liver at the top followed by fatty fish, Milk and eggs. I had Acne for years, before i started incorporating high quantities of those foods in My diet.

Animal products lack b12 nowadays too because we treat or soil and watersources, thats why its artificially added to both animal products and non animal products, so yeah you can have both diets with a complete nutrition

Good grass-fed meat sources dont Lack B12, only factory farmed. Some soil Lacks B12 because of intensive crop farming, which destroy the soil.

>B6, B12
Yeast extract (and sips)
>F, fish oils, DHA, EPA
Algae. It's where the fish get it from.
>Taurine and carnetine
Your body makes these other than in extremely rare cases. You'd know because you'd get migraines all the time. Synthetic taurine is in sips, also. Miracle food!
>K2
If you really need this you can eat natto. It's made by bacteria.

what kind of elitist are you
>just eat seaweed and algae bro, not hard

fucking retard, veganism the most fucked up thing that man invented

>You meat eaters still support the exploitation and killing of animals.

True but so do vegans, on a much worse scale. All vegans do is kill, genocide and attack animals with chemical warfare (pesticides). Vegan vegetable farms go to every effort to exterminate every animal on the property, out of their -compassion?

I support grass fed cattle ranchers with my money. My money pays for the food, land, protection dogs, taxes you name it, for cows to live good solid outdoor lives, reproduce have more cows and continue the cow breed. I basically work as a volunteer slave so cows can live.

Meanwhile vegans want to kill me and the cows, who are the bad guys here?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17959839

"Vitamin B(12) in eggs seems to be poorly absorbed (< 9%) relative to other animal food products. In the Dietary Reference Intakes in the United States and Japan, it is assumed that 50% of dietary vitamin B(12) is absorbed by healthy adults with normal gastro-intestinal function. Some plant foods, dried green and purple lavers (nori) contain substantial amounts of vitamin B(12), although other edible algae contained none or only traces of vitamin B(12)."

>Again, the vegan argument I made was ethical and not health related

What is the argument? Vegans kill 25x more mammalian animals than cow eaters?

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Vegans hands are dripping with animal blood which is NEVER fucking mentioned, what is the argument?

>Yeast extract (and sips)
Not bioavailible in useful amount in humans. B12 in an animal based nutrient. Only cows and grazers can convert bacteria into B12. We can't.

>Algae. It's where the fish get it from.
Are we fish?

>Your body makes these other than in extremely rare cases.
Your body makes it in minimal amounts. It is starving for it. Just eat meat.

>If you really need this you can eat natto. It's made by bacteria.
Or eat meat and liver. Which has forms of K2 in it's optimal amounts. and is actually bioavailible

Vegan diets are the path forward for processed food manufacturers, global distributors, pharmaceutical companies, and government institutions invested in the global warming meme.

They're the way towards certain ill health on the flipside.

my cow gets horny when i suckle on the nipple

Rice milk is nutritionally empty. Raw cow milk is very nutrient dense, raw sheep and goat milk are even better. How can you be so stupid as to compare the two?

Was just about to write about my grandpa, who got skin cancer. At 80. After a life of day-long manual labor in agriculture.