Do you remember the advent Calendar i made to you?

Do you remember the advent Calendar i made to you?
do you still have flipper?

Attached: BT_doodles-32159.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Why is this board turning into a personal letters board? If you were blocked, STAY BLOCKED.

because you can not take people who gave you everything and delete them from your life.

Get over yourself. They deleted you for a reason. If you have any shred of decency or remotely even care about them as a person, you'd leave them alone. Rather, you stomp on whatever decision they've made and indulge in your feelings instead. No wonder you were deleted.

So yeah give her time and wait her to come back because she will realize she screwed up and miss me

I know time is on my side,but what a fucking unfair thing.
She could come back and find me engaged or something with a girl i could like.

She isn't coming back to you. You'll never respect her as a person and you'll never listen to her. If she does come back, then I feel bad for her. Please reflect back on yourself and your decisions and leave this person alone.

Go to hell you retard, they don't even really know what they want, other than to act like goddamn sociopaths and manipulative others and treat people like dehumanized physical and emotional utilities whenever its beneficial to them. I hope you eat lead you slimy fucking shitrat.

Attached: 1388331012525.gif (300x169, 818K)

thank you for defending me

Are you implying that you're at all sentient? You're a fucking retard who seemingly has very little ability to introspect, not realizing that you're just as much of a problem as the person that you hurt. You and OP are a couple of retards.

>as the person that you hurt.
You can't hurt something that doesn't even have real feelings you absolute fucking mongoloid

Attached: 3c8.png (416x435, 68K)

>literally so bad at abstraction that he actually believes this

and you only seem a conceited being
what the fuck do you know about the reason that led her to break up and block me?
she failed and gave up on us
whereas i won't ever give up on her and she lost a person that care about her this much
but i can't do anything for her from afar
and she will end up hurting herself more and more while thinking to do her own good without actually doing it

Like I give a shit about your relationship. She broke up with you, respect her decision and move on with your life. No one owes you any companionship.

>Like I give a shit about your relationship.
Kek why should OP give a shit about your worthless opinion then? You have no vested interest in his situation, you're just another smug sack of shit who feels entitled to mindlessly push his own personal agenda.

oh yeah let's defend a person that give up easily even on things she cares about.
she own me more effort.
she betrayed me wtf...

i only care about her opionion of me in fact
and now it is terrible...
but she see things in her own way
she is narrow minded right now

Yeah, because sitting around, making threads about this person he 'cares' so much about while completely ignoring her choices definitely demonstrates just how much he cares about her and will definitely help him move on from his dead relationship. All he's showing is that he gives absolutely zero shits about her despite saying otherwise.

She owes you nothing. Your entitlement over a person's agency is revolting.

Yeah you're all invited to the selfish conga
let's join

man if i'm insisting so much and i don't want her to move on it's because we could give each other more and it would be worth.
She will regret it in the future and that will be terrible.
I don't want her to realize it when it would be too late.
I already know what i want and i know she wanted to overcome ourproblems,she just gave up but she would have again the will of trying again...

Attached: conga.jpg (600x600, 26K)

it would be stupid by me to wait something that could happen in two months or in two years.
I will move on sooner or later and i don't know if i will try again with her when it will happen.

Ultimately, that's her decision to make. If she decides that she's going to come back, then she'll do that. She won't come back because of you insisting that you know what she wants or needs more so than she does.

what she wants in this moment will fade soon
it's a temporary desire...
she does not look forward to things

and i deserve to suffer this much for her not knowing what she really wants?

You don't "deserve" to suffer, but you don't "deserve" her either.

>completely ignoring her choices
Women are honorary children and their """choices""" are stupid and meaningless. Like I said before, 90% of the time they don't have a goddamn clue what they really want, and even if they do, they typically have no plan of how to realistically achieve their goals without just relying in men to save them.

Attached: 1500846827810.jpg (1334x1113, 761K)

hell yeah you're right i deserve a better person but i'm blinded by my love for her
because she actually treated me like shit and doesn't deserve me to be in love with her or my forgiveness

i was joking btw
despite she truly treated me like shit