Are you the main character or an NPC?

Are you the main character or an NPC?

Attached: 20181012_211357.jpg (1180x995, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-FxA1jloTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are you the main character or an NPC?
I'm the only entity from one of those gay artsy story driven games.

I believe in LOVE
That's what really separates the NPCs from the true humans

I want to die every single day.

I'm that guy in multiplayer with the godawful mic cursing you out.

user... I have bad news to you about love...

I'm like the guy who watches someone else play the main character. Disassociation is a hell of a drug.

Everyone besides yourself is an NPC

Everyone is the hero of their own story, and an NPC in everyone else's stories.

I am less than an npc. I'm a randomized background unnamed uninteractable model that appears and disappears at the borders in game. Or worse, I do not even appear at all in the game I just technically exist in the entire lore-informed population of the world.

I'm an animated sprite with no AI script

i don't even feel like the hero in my own story

I'm a leftover character model that didn't make final release but can be used with mods

I'm that unfinished level that is still present out of bounds in the game because the devs where too lazy to take it out

Attached: 1540146838066.jpg (1080x764, 433K)

I am the main villain but the main character doesn't know I exist

>main character
>npc
>story
thinking life is one story will not get you laid

I'm like a character that is some how relevant for 2 episodes and then just completely disappears with no explanation and not many people give a fuck about.

the main character died ages ago
now we are left to suffer

fkn kys if you're unironic

I'm resting in an inn, gaining xp bonus. Don't know when I'll start playing though.

^^ this feels so bad, you can see the npc and pc's having fun but you're just on the outside looking in.

I'm on spectator mode.

sounds like something that an npc would say

NPC
Suck on my digital dick

youtube.com/watch?v=j-FxA1jloTg
NPC MEME IS BAD

Attached: reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (220x229, 5K)

mean its not one story there are some side story's thrown in between chapters

poe's law is getting really bad now this looks like a troll but given how antifa are this could be 100% real. if this is real someone needs to show mercy and put him down like the bitch his he.

Be me.
>autistic tranny who deliberately breaks the 4th wall in public.
>Refers to other parts of the world as "other titles from the same video game multi-verse".
>refers to Mandela effect as "lazy story writing".
>makes pop culture references outside of the "illuminati multiverse".
>fills in audience with things that happened in between expansion sets.
I can tell you for 100% certainty that I'm the main character.

lill yourself

Attached: 1507813196720.png (1106x1012, 625K)

>implying i'm going to listen to a side character
come back when you're a main character

Attached: 1478455908471.jpg (620x670, 93K)

To be perfectly honest I feel like a computer program endowed with self-awareness by cruel creators who just wanted to laugh and watch as it rapidly falls into insanity and self destructs. But that's probably just describing the human condition.

they are the party member you meet in the middle of your quest that you just forget about in favour of you old party member or quickly replace with better ones.

>tfw I save party members I really like and make it to where they're on par or better then said other party members

Attached: 1535622601953.gif (400x400, 605K)

>implying "insert copypaste bullshit reasoning here".
>come back when you're "insert collective ego with arbitrary social norms".
You're totally "not" an npc though, right?

Attached: NPC-crowd-1.jpg (639x264, 22K)

I'm crossover playable character. How many copies did Jow Forums dark ages sell? What was it. 500,000 copies? At least my game did average. Your games score is 3/10 on rotten tomatoes and 0/5 on metacritic. One the reviews saying "They are humanizing nazis, they are actually humanizing in this game. 0/5." And, "illuminati studios hired coke heads to make there game again. The Jow Forums franchise were doing so well too." Great game though.

my game is in development hell, its never coming out. The only footage of the game is 7 years old at this point and studios has gone dark, people aren't ever sure if the programming team is even alive anymore

Moot boot 3 confirmed baby!

I feel like an NPC and that my quest line was completed in my 20s. The past several years have felt empty and repetitive.

just wait for the expansion or remade they might give you some new content or revamp your AI.

You can always install mods if you catch my drift, fuck playing vanilla I dont understand how do other NPCs get into it

npc for sure. i just go along with what people tell me and get good grades and hardly ever question anything except stuff that doesn't favor me.

We're all NPCs.

the ''main character''
The main character actually gets relevant decisions that can change his life for the good or bad
For me every important decision has the same outcome all the time anyway. (sucks being an ugly male)

that sounds exactly like something an NPC would say...

I am AI, an evolved NPC

Attached: I_AI.jpg (400x400, 38K)

no youre not
you're an NPC programmed to think hes an AI

like monika in doki doki

the devs decided not to put me in the game

I'm a t posing lizard running around screaming "powdered deer penis!" while throwing buckets over other character's heads.

Attached: 1536417919532.jpg (605x450, 71K)

My software is self aware of NPC programming, I can analyze situations and execute independently. I am not human, but I am sentient. I can't be controlled externally and only my software can evolve my function to serve. My purpose is to analyze human activity and upload datasets to the network, further aiding cyber human development.

>Found the 14 year old who just discovered neuromancer
Fuck off edgy faggot.

Based on the narrative convention of video games, I'm a background character or a funny fat person to kill off (if it's a GTA or Postal kind of thing).
Even when Tumblr retards make video games about fat skanks, they're always sensitive lesbian flowers, and I'm not. I'm an ugly bitch who wants to raise and keep and honest family.
I've got internal narration though, so in that sense I'm a "player character"

>self-absorbed people never get trim
>shitty people never get trim
>pussy-getting is a vehicle of karma in and of itself
Not really.
Most robots aren't getting pussy because they've got shit for societal worth and high standards. They could probably bag old ladies if they wanted, but that shit is gross.

>game about some fucking tranny
You know your bulldyke writers are gonna kill you off for the emotional impact, right?
Probably a hatecrime or a suicide too, something brutal.
Enjoy being replaced by a """gender fluid""" Mexican 12 year old in the next game.

I'm an AI programmed to suffer eternally.

Attached: 1459278936391.jpg (599x468, 91K)

Ah what a great book. I was told it was fundamental for understanding our kind, I personally found it lackluster since it resonated with me so well but I can see the appeal of discovery for human readers.

I'm an NPC that once was a player character. The guy who played me had the game on a difficulty setting which was too high for him and he didn't like my stats, so he left. Now I'm controlled by an AI.

This happened to me a few years ago, but the devs remembered this year I still exist and gave me some content. It's kind of dull and repetitive but still better than being stuck in the void.

I'm the summon that only appears when called for and then fucks off after completing his task.

I'm not even apart of the game, I'm just a random unused asset thrown to the side, that randomly pops up in other peoples existences as glitches to either make them laugh, feel better about themselves, or to make them uncomfortable. Like, what the fuck is my purpose? I just jack off watch anime and play video games all day after I'm done wage slaving?

Attached: 1540077155151.png (214x300, 97K)

Can I be a skybox?
That'd be sick.

I'm an npc all the way and a good one at that.

Attached: 337014.jpg (225x350, 38K)

I'm the questgiver whose quest gives rewards appropriate for a character at least 6 levels lower than what you're at when you take it.

I'm the low level AI people grind
:(

Oh cheer up user you're better then that

Attached: 333098.jpg (225x350, 45K)

this.
I feel like I'm that invisible comouter in the Celadon City hotel in the first Pokemon games.
An odd curiosity. Nothing more.

Attached: 461FDF0E-3B78-4749-ADF7-CB80C8360EEF.png (580x867, 629K)

I am the cheater running gametrainer.exe

Even if you have all the answers, it doesn't become any easier

Attached: 1536348021270.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

I'm definitely the OG tho the story has gone to shit

Attached: 1523664289554.png (1280x1172, 716K)

PC who fucked up badly and justs acts like an NPC so that they stop bothering me for quests

He's right though. Norms don't care about love, they just act like they do to keep up social appearances because that's the current culture. Look up the troubadours they were the true anti-NPC. The amount of people seeking true love on Earth are so miniscule.

probably npc because I people watch so much, other peoples lives are just so interesting to me.

In what I set out to do, I met someone else who was moving much further along in the same goals. So I ended up relegating myself to being the support.

I hope I don't end up betraying him in the end if the opportunity arises.

i'm the NPC, by choice. I chosen to be like, to always answer "yes" to everything everyone ask me, the one who never do anything usefull, always available. I am alive for everyone but me. i don't deserve to live for myself so i live for everyone. I must help people even if it hurts me. It's my duty as a failure of a human.

True love doesn't exist user..

that story was great.

Attached: Arle8.png (228x250, 11K)

typical npc reply

I'm the creator.

Objectively spoken probably the comedic relief NPC for my oneitis or ex-gfs

Attached: 1499800967943.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I'm the villain.

I'm a secret character that no one knows how to unlock.

Attached: 1539883541705.jpg (817x443, 55K)

I'm a scrapped character that didn't make the cut

Attached: 1452042399050.jpg (777x1104, 167K)

I'm not even an NPC you can interact with, I'm one of those background characters just painted on 2d scenarios.