Why is America averaging one school shooting a week?

Why is America averaging one school shooting a week?

Attached: 1540013334618.png (270x250, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/48842069/
liveleak.com/view?t=aPeFA_1525215785
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not every week you fucking retard. That statistic is from the bullshit classification
>one stray bullet hits the schools roof from an unrelated gangfight in the middle of the night
>Yep, that's another school schooting

>constant stories on here bullying and bullshit that people had to put up with for 4 years because they were born slightly different
I have no fucking idea, how could this happen

we love guns
we hate schools

>THAT STATISTIC IS WRONG IT'S CAUSED BY THE OTHER GUN VIOLENCE RIGHT NEXT TO THE SCHOOL!!!

Never change Murka.

As a librarian I approve of that image. I would like to hang it by my desk, but I would probably get fired.

>Americans are willing to pay for metal detectors and cops in schools but not books or teachers

Attached: 1494040209998.png (1500x1500, 296K)

Those statistic are used by anti-gun people to try and ban legally acquired firearms (often AR-15's or other scary looking semi-automatic rifles). Gang shootings are often done with handguns and illegally acquired ones to be specific.

I hope we have more so people stop going to our jewish public schools and raise the iq by 5 points nationwide.

Nearly all school books, both High School & College are published by 3 companies. They control the price and the content. There would be more teachers if Male teachers weren't basically forced out. No guy is stupid enough to be a teacher when a girl accuses him of touching her just because she got a F on a test.

My school had top-notch security and schooling. Usually the worse schools have little to no security.

Because they classify all reported gunshots within a large radius of schools as "school shootings". 99% of these are just niggers in the inner city with illegally obtained guns shooting each other blocks away from the schools

Attached: pepe_tux_walking_based.gif (300x577, 279K)

I would rather my country averaged one school shooting a week than 10 gang rapes a week by foreign Islamics

We already have books and teachers. We also pay more per student than anyone else. Throwing more money at the problem won't help.

yes because getting killed at school is way better than getting raped.

I can shoot back and not get in trouble

If you even film someone getting raped in Yuropoorland you get fined

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/48842069/

Reminder this happened yesterday.

Another ameritard who thinks Jow Forums is right about anything.

at least when you die you aren't forced to guzzle Muhammad and Mahakmad's cum down your throat

because it's the number 1 way to get on TV, dead or alive

checked

Germany literally has a law that says you can't film a crime or you get fined. Some refugee got fined for filming the aftermath of a baby beheading in the subway. Yes a baby got beheaded in a major German subway and nobody did anything about it.

You people are fucked up. I would rather have mass shootings and the ability to shoot back, then be European. No question about it.

>not only filming someone have sex without their consent but also filming unconsensual sex without their consent
>surprised when you get in trouble

holy shit you burgers are fucking dumb

Now I understand why you people dismiss all the rapes and stabbings as right wing propaganda. It's because you get in trouble for having video evidence of it. Lmao the state has made you afraid of the truth. Jesus. Some real 1984 shit.

>what do you mean i'm not a good citizen because i just sat back while a rape was happening and record it? i-its evidence!

t. actual caveman

Yep, that's a caveman thing to do. Document crimes. Yep you're right. People should totally get arrested and fined for doing this. This is normal.

Attached: 677855.jpg (234x264, 4K)

documenting a crime is okay, but documenting a rape is not
just imagine someone going to town on an unconscious bitch in an alley and you 2 metres away just recording it

you can shoot back but we can rape back
now where is your mom, I wanna shoot my white stuff into her.

>"hey what are you guys doing stop that immediately-"
>get shanked by 3 turks and bleed to death

Or

>film their crimes, faces, go to the cops afterwards with your evidence, get them all arrested

you're talking about gangrape now which is not what we were talking about faggot.

>film their crimes, faces, go to the cops afterwards with your evidence, get them all arrested
>they get slap on the wrist sentences and are back on the streets in a matter of weeks because Europe

Do it. No guts, no glory.

lots of guns and lots of schools, if they were banned their would be no more killing

Mental illness. Has nothing to do with guns or politics.

Schools are an organization that dis-empower the individual.
Guns are a tool that empower the individual.

It is the main dichotomy of American political thought, and children are the ones left to deal with that it. Some children without rational guidance deal with it in a way people find unacceptable.

Because they are retard. Tyrone and john fighting whose shitbox is faster

Your gf like cletus' dick more than yours. Oh wait.

>shot in the mall
>shot in the movies
>shot in the church
>shot in the concert
>shot in the club
>shot in the concert
>shot in the street
will americans ever stop getting shot lamo

Discontent with society

It's not averaging one a week. That's an inflated stat that stretches the definition of "school shooting" as far as it will go.

As far as gun violence in general goes, you are are more likely to be hit by lightning than you are to get shot if you are not

A) A gang banger, or living right next to one
B) A suicidal gun owner
C) A hunter

America does have high gun violence stats in the abstract but that's because of cities like Chicago and Detroit. We don't have a gun problem, we have a black gangbanger problem.

At least they have guns to protect themselves! :^)

>shot in the mall
>shart in the mart

Because guns are generally easy to acquire, except on libshit states. Suck it yuromutts.

>guy commits suicide by shooting himself in a school parking lot

WE GOT ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING!

Sauce?
>On a second thought, you don't have to reply, it's definietly Jow Forums
spoiler for ameritards: it's BS

Liberals twist 'gun violence' pretty heavily. The vast majority of gun related deaths are gang violence, but liberals try to twist it as if it's deranged men with legally-acquired rifles killing children. The reality is that it's gang members killing other gang members using illegally-acquired handguns.

Then there's suicides. Liberals LOVE to include suicides in "gun-related death" statistics. It's one of the reasons I refuse to use a gun if I decide to kill myself. The left fucking twists it to try and fit their narrative even when it's complete bullshit.

Here's your fucking sauce

liveleak.com/view?t=aPeFA_1525215785

Yeah that's Jow Forums right there, that's right wing propaganda yessir

No it's your fucking reality you dumb yuropoor, wake the fuck up

Not him but while that is obviously fucked up, that kind of thing is exceedingly rare even in Germanistan. Western Europe murder rate is in no way comparable to anything burgers do to each other.
Also if sand niggers want to kill their own hellspawn before they get sent back to the desert, oh well.

>burgers do to each other

It's niggers. Niggers killing other niggers. Remove them from the equation and the murder rate is comparable to Western Europe.

And the difference is, the niggers have been here before I was born. These Islamics in Western Europe weren't. They are literal invaders, and they are preying on the native population.

I know niggers commit a disproportionate amount of murders of course but have you got a source for that. Because the most recent data I can find for the US says it's 5.35 murders per 100k, whereas it's 1.18 for Germany. So even if we take off ALL the murderers who are nigs, you still commit twice as many murders as Germany.

Can y'all Americans plz explain why u so obsessed about weapons?
I mean per definition a weapon is a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.
From my understanding this is a pretty mean thing to do. So owning a weapon would imply that u are willing to harm someone? Isn't that what criminals do? If u really afraid of getting raped or so, why don't u just invest Ur time and money(I can imagine weapons are pretty expensive) into some form of martial arts and defend urself like a real man?

Attached: f4045bd.jpg (700x692, 49K)

That statistic is wrong. But straight to the topic: American Highschools seem like hell to me reading the stories here and watching some American movies. Your sports system of giving illiterate retards a free pass because they're decent at 'ball is shit and encourages same retards to run rings around the school and feel invincible because they are not going to be kicked out of it because they are all so important. HS's not having a store, bakery or whatever instead of school lunches is also kinda shit for robots who have no friends and are forced to either hide somewhere or sit alone and stand out like a fucking lighthouse. American teachers also sound like absolute shit and it seems to me that they favor bullies. Last but not least USA has some absurd number of group projects, proms, occassions you have to attend and so on which ofc is hell for your average prone to school shooting kid

I wouldn't consider myself to be a gun nut, but I'm planning on owning a handgun someday for self-defense.

spics count themselves as white in censuses so it skews the statistics

No I'm going by FBI statistics, they differentiate between non-hispanic whites and Hispanics of whatever race.