Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>How do I get them to stop?

Lose weight

turn into a non-binary genderfluid
My ex became one, and now she is a fugly half man most of the time

Attached: 6.5.jpg (1000x499, 33K)

But I'm lazy

I'm WAY to far right for that

this, but i'll even help you with specifics. lose a lot of weight. the best method would be going vegan or possibly even anorexic. DO NOT DO SQUATS! you want the smallest ass and hips possible for your frame. you want to lose all the fat and most of your muscle mass.

you cant.
you have a body designed to get dicked down by men with high test/larger genitals

say "leave me alone"

I have had squish almost my whole life. I would hate to change what I'm used to because blacks can't get their words in their mouth.

Yeah that's great but I don't want blacks to do that

That doesn't mean another one won't come along later

god I wish that happened to me, it would help me get over them so fast

Quit being a faggot that likes dudes.

>im a lazy cunt. how do i change without actually changing
enjoy that black dick, sweetheart

POST PICS YOU FUCKING SLUT

How the fuck isn't that original, who else is whoring it on here

when they first say something to you, react with automatic disgust or fright.you can even do a little jump backwards.

The trick is to make it look like it's your automatic first reaction, like you can't even help but recoil from them.

when a woman consciously rejects a nigger the nigger is likely to react violently or abusively, but when they see a woman unconsciously, automatically reject them it drains their ego so directly that the wind is taken out of their sales and they just want to drift back or fade away.

So that's what you want to do, as soon as one of them tries to talk to you, jump a little like you've only just suddenly noticed him and slightly recoil in a mixture of disgust and fear.

walk places with other people.

I'll keep that in mind the next the time it happens. I usually jusy sit there and listen until they make their move then just quietly say no. I don't have a loud voice or the ability to be firm.

Be my gf, I will fight them.

just be careful, OP. Make sure they don't have the chance to do something bad to you after you reject them. Guys can be pretty bitter.

OwO silly boys stop hitting on me it's making me uncomfortable

No, I know I'm at the prime age for mate selection and constantly at a location with peers my age who are also looking for partners but I only want Chad to hit on me geez, is that so much to ask?

Tell them no I'm not interested? Wow do I have to everything when dealing with relationships??? Boys have it so easy.

Attached: REE_HIM.gif (514x205, 1.96M)

wear this when you are at college

Attached: niggers.jpg (480x480, 72K)

You don't understand how much they don't care

I haven't had a concerning moment other than once I was walking back to my dorm late at night and a guy followed until I got to the door and then he turned around

Are you black?

Next step desu

Does your weight start with a 2? orginalwait2secondfuckthispieceofshit

No it starts with a 1 don't worry I'm not obese

WHat do you weight and how tall are you, user?

Asking for research

are you ok with hispanics hitting you up?

5'6 150ish

They aren't as bad I guess still more of a whites only kind of girl

i see, we all have our preferences.

How does a typical conversation between you and one of these niggers go and why not just play it out? Niggers may not be your preference, but if you're on here you could probably use some more friends.

>hey honey
>hey sugar
>hey shorty
>you doin anything tonight
>I wanna show you off tonight
>you party much?
>what do I gotta do to get you with me tonight
etc

Then I usually just say "I'm okay thanks"

how you like them apples

Attached: 2prfuj7.jpg (600x454, 40K)

Why not go to one of the parties? Forget the niggers, you could meet some white chads.

If I go that means I'm there with them which is definitely not what I want. They would probably try to fight the other guy if I even went after anyone. We're talking about blacks

lose weight, lard ass.

"hehe im so thicc!!"
Shut up you fucking whore, instead of properly rejecting niggers you just lead them on as well as Jow Forums, a board full of people who will fantasize about your fat butt.

just accept the nigger dick user in a few years you will be a single mom with half nigger kids and he will be long gone.

she better not.
those genes need to stay away from the scum of the earth.

Wow it's almost like I already knew that would happen so I'm not going to because I know what blacks do

I know this feel?
>be me
>frumpy white 23 year old
>only men that ever hit on me are barely articulate Arab dudes, middle aged black guys and middle aged white dudes

That's because white men can get in trouble for sexual harassment while minorities are protected by the JEWdicial system

What a shame. I wonder why? Hmm...

Attached: 1528300959533.jpg (573x603, 85K)

In 50 years most of the population will be part black or asian

I think that was why he said what he did

Put a ring on your finger

and thats coming from a hispanic btw.
9/10 blacks ive met dont think prior to doing or saying something and i have to deal with them like an aggressive pit bull.

im going to need some photo evidence
this is important you may be raped!

Maybe one day. For now I will coast through college pretending to want a career

If you get hit on you're not a robot and need to fuck off

Gamers rise up! Reeeeeeeee

this is Nu-9k. True robots are the Jews of this board

Why do you just have a pic of your ex

>Hey guys pay attention to me im a girl btw teehee
Sage

Just get some baggy clothes,jesus.

I may be conservative by I'm not a muslim

Fuck off dirty roastie.

Sincerely kill yourself roastie

>5'6 150ish
I'm a guy who is 5'6" and 145, but I'm muscular. How fat are you?

Attached: 1473978552781.jpg (500x375, 92K)

kill yourself you stupid fat roastie

If you don't realize this is an obese Jow Forumstard posting you may have mental issues.

The fat fuck needs to leave. When did we start allowing whores to post on r9k again?