Beta fag Roommate

> be me right now, freshman 1st year of uni
> Move into a student apartment, really good one.
> Meet my roommate, notice hes a betafag.jpg straight away but ohwell
> talk a bit, we into the same games (total war) etc.
> Seems chill, betafag.jpg but chill
> skip forward 1 week
> We get 2 females into the next room, 1 is pretty hot 8/10, my neckbeard roommate likes her
> Disregarding the girls I start noticing my roommate rarely showers n smells like a fucking rotting dog taking a shit on a rotting dog
> HolyFuckingShit.png , I begin to spray the room with antiprespirant, but it cannot match the stench of a betalord, and his rotting clothes pile
> Start Studying in kitchen because the room is basicly a rotting sespool of shit now
> Keep clothes in bags hid in the wardrobe so The smell doesnt infect them , when i go to sleep i spray 1/4 of deo spray on myself so i cant smell the nuclear test zone
> One day i fucking break emotionally during the 2nd week of fucking uni, i POLITELY ask him to fucking change the bedsheets cause he smells like shrek on a bad day
> Motherfucker doesnt change bedsheets, doesnt shower, breathes through mouth like its a fucking chore to stay alive, tells jokes that only his downy neckbeards laugh to
1/2

Attached: 20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4.jpg (274x274, 10K)

> 1 WEEK LATER (today)
> Come home from uni, smell his virgin/shit mixed odor when i open the door, the door of our room is closed, maggotboy smelled so bad that his shitpiss odor went under the door.
> I fucking lose my shit
> Fucking decide to do the impossible, proceed to door of room to face BetaFagSmellMaggotLord.jpg himself
> Open the door, the smell hits me harder than a drunk dad
> I proceed towards the reeking pile of shit sitting next to his laptop writing his GoT fanfiction
> The smell was too fucking unbearable, the fucking lardpile was in the room for too long, he grew too strong....
> I grabbed my shit and left the apartment
> Be me at this moment at frens apartment.... Idk what to do guys
> What should I do anons, the guy is a heaping pile of shit with a smell that rivals the plague
> I was thinking bout reporting him to the office...

what should i do frens.... WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO
2/2
I have more if u guys want more

Attached: 461.png (680x680, 290K)

>Claims to have a beta fag roommate
>Incapable of confronting him about his putrid stench.
Sure thing cuck.

Attached: 58246614872.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Report his dumbass to housing he'll get fucked over for destroying school property

Go to the office about it and try to get into a new room. If they say they will ask him to do better or some shit like that, just keep pressing for a new room because he won't change.

> Asked him once
> Im still in shock of understanding his low self awereness
>Maybe i should just do it aggressively, but Id have to live with a betalord that has a grudge on me

I was never the snitch anywhere, this is the 1st time ive been pushed this far in my life

Just do it. He's a beta so he won't do anything back.

Just make sure if you see him wearing a trench coat you FUCKIN RUN

Some facts bout the BetaLord hymself
>Studies IT
> Writes GoT fanfiction, plays games all day, is a feminist, has a communist hat, mouthbreather, virgin (ofcourse), eats only kebab, takes every oppurtunity to talk to a grill
>PLAYS DND

Make the girl tell him he reeks

/thread/
>also being this much of a faggot, kys

Who gives a fuck about the "snitch" thing 100% he'll get way more fucked over if you report his ass than if you try to talk to him yourself

The only people who claim they don't "snitch" are beta cucks themselves

Why did you make a thread about yourself retard?

Oh sorry mister chadsalot, idk bout you, but Im used to dealing with shit on my own.
But ive never met a fucking basementdwellling shit before.
This isnt normal here, Idk how to deal with this shit.
This isnt america.

this is unironically based advice with based digits, why the fuck didn't anyone notice this?

the girls know that, they smell him ffs. They dont have the balls to tell him

There has to be some sort of association from which you are renting to.
Tell the association that your roommate is damaging the property because "you hear sounds of him hitting the walls".
This will cause someone to go and investigate and they'll see that it smells like absolute piss and then you can tell them that they need to do something about it.

had such a roommate myself. Not even the people with authority/staff could force him to shower. One time he actually tried it and somebody lockpicked the bathroom door while he was showering (the whole floor shared a bathroom). People even took pictures after lockpicking the door. This led to him refusing to take a shower forever. So we just threw his stuff out of the window

Hey anons am on phone now at home atm,
one of the girls went home for the week and she lets me sleep on her bed for the next 3 days, she says well confront him together when they come back, but untill then i moved my clothes out...
Btw the girls thought Me and him were both stinking up the room and wanted to report us both
>mfw

Attached: z1anff6g63x01[1].jpg (540x540, 12K)

>his desk from the 1st day
>those are dirty undies in the corner
>pic related

Attached: 44522708_548076165616088_6957910907158528000_n[1].jpg (1920x1080, 56K)

I dunno OP your roomie sounds pretty alpha to me flexing on you guys with his stench and fat neckbeardism and not giving a fuck.

hows it going allen

>day 22, today he didnt shower aswell WP

> GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA
> WHAT IF THIS POST GETS TO FACEBOOK
> OR SOMEWHERE HE CAN SEE
> I WANT HIM TO READ THIS SO FUCKING BADLY

the user below is op, I am just his friend, while he was in my home

landlord/dorm management or whoever owns it, get some evidence as well

spray him with gas can and set him on fire

Attached: pepe.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Please post more photos, I'm interested

Make Pic of pile of clothing

sounds like he's an alpha and totally scentmogging you

>everything looks pretty normal, but his wardrobe is made out of like 1 pair of jeans and like 2 tshirts
>And the putrid smell of his shoes what the fuck
>the only weird thing is this fucking collection of drinks and those 2 monsters that r supposed to be an altar or smthn wtf

Attached: 44518021_585688368517111_5394850356842725376_n[1].jpg (1072x1920, 40K)

>he encased the tshirt n pile of clothing that is there since like the end of 1st week in his wardrobe
>hes currently on the bed reading "the witcher"

Oh, krep, OP, I am going to uni in about a year or so... Do I need to worry about this? Would it be better to have a supportive Chad roommate?

Just put him in a vacuum chamber. Can't smell bad in there

>yanks have to pay 50k a year and don't even get any privacy

Howling

He is used to mommy cleanup his room.
Take pictures and threaten to show the school and other students living there.

Go with someone u know, I went into the most expensive fucking one out there just to avoid this shit.
What I"Ve learned is, Roommate is more important that the accomodation itself

OPs friend here, he cant. The school has very little students, it doesnt take long to find something out, and we dont want a dead virgin ob the floor rotting

my uni is free, cause EU

>keeps calling him beta
>he does whatever he wants while a faggot like you runs away and cries on Jow Forums about it
lmao
He's the alpha in that relationship, cuck.

School and nrmatory should be able to help you if you complain thi, maybe ask to move to a new room.
Maybe you can convince him he is worthless and to kill himself.

Listen here Phaggot, have you ever been so above someone that you literally feel sorry for their own existence,
if i got a choice right now to fucking be him or be deaf/crippled etc.
Id go for being crippled anyday of the weak.
Im tryin to find a way to confront a man that has nothing and noone but his own retarded ways.
I still feel sorry for this fuck, cause hes not self aware.
He constantly asks me bout girls and this and that, but i think ill get him some deo and talk to him tomorrow bout this.
Im sorry if ur not pleased about me not picking on him cause hes a 0.
But i wont stoop that low.
I will get him inline

>th-the reason I let him walk all over me i-is... b-because I feel sorry for him! That's it!
Whatever you say, beta.
And if you're in college why do you type like a middle schooler?

Uni*.
English being my 2nd language and being self taught I think Im doing just fine thank you.

And I would agree with you to some point, I need to confront him aggresivelly youre right about that robot, but idk.

Im not scared doing it, I just wanna approach this in the best manor plausible....

>drums roll