Wammen

Last message you sent to a womyn/gyrl besides a relative.

I'll start

>Hey I just wanted to say I had a good time on Saturday and I hope you did too. I'd really like to see you again.

Attached: 1534622971901.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>"Sleep tight"

orginialyiy

Attached: 44365075_968306476689575_5081441057040760832_o.jpg (1650x1275, 313K)

>that's the big one near the library right

Attached: .jpg (1024x768, 253K)

>
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).
>(0.00% content).
yeah. that is an accurate summation of my life.

i dont know

originaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>I'll walk to your house

>Hey I just wanted to say I had a good time on Saturday and I hope you did too. I'd really like to see you again.
Cringe, friendzoned beta NPC tier.

>besides a relative.
none

>How dare you speak ill of milk duds.
She didn't respond with much to that

>what have you been up to lately
No response, this was back in June

>Emotions stand in a way of success
originally

>okay, so see you on wednesday :)

>Ah, right, no problemo. I expected an absolutely free week myself but it's never that easy :/. If you do end up able to do Sat or Sun hmu, otherwise, I suppose I'll see you in college

Attached: IMG_20181022_200755.jpg (1080x1310, 246K)

>40 bucks for a pack of 15 pills
Translated from portuguese though but no meaning lost

You seem nice, is she your crush?

>8=====D~~~
To the wife

the last message i sent to a woman was my former middle school teacher (that was 10+ years ago, don't ban me). it was about a book which I remembered she had said was her favorite.I messaged her about it because I finally read a month ago: A Prayer for Owen Meany. It is a good book. Has some relatable feels for robots (narrator remains a virgin all his life, though his cousin becomes the girlfriend of his midget friend who is the titular character)

sorry for shit grammar. i'm not that retarded, it's just harder to proofread if i can't see the whole thing without scrolling.

Kek
Oregegei

>I'm only in town for the festival so it doesn't matter, but i had to say that your really cute and i'm kicking myself for living all the way in Charlotte.

>apparently suzy is into snuff films, and i don't think this is it chief

That book is so fucking good Jesus Christ.