Why can't he get back into shape? Is everything were doing pointless and temporary cause we'll lose it just like he did?

Why can't he get back into shape? Is everything were doing pointless and temporary cause we'll lose it just like he did?

Attached: Arnold-Schwarzenegger-shirtless-in-May-2014-in-Cannes-France.jpg (500x700, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kbxtVX-fZwg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_damage_theory_of_aging
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He doesn't give a fuck anymore, he embraced the comfy boomer lifestyle
Kinda related, is Park's 5x5 begineer routine (the one Arnold used as a teenager) any good?

because he's 71 you literal autist

merry christmas and kill yourself op

Attached: IMG_20180802_134654.jpg (512x288, 37K)

>He doesn't give a fuck anymore
This

Attached: mikey getting mogged.png (960x720, 1.26M)

He's in great shape in that picture though. He looks like a gorilla

hahahah absolute kek

Why would he want to get Jow Forums again anyways? He's already made it.

We're weak and feeble, life cuts people off at the knees for little reason and tragedy will strike. You'll need some purpose and goal to give you meaning when you struggle.
youtu.be/kbxtVX-fZwg

Attached: It all matters.png (1507x421, 99K)

>ywn be as chad as lundgren
What lifts take away these feelings?

Attached: 5a4068f082d2c2020028e544e207b3b1.jpg (630x420, 42K)

Spoiler: you and I and everyone we know will lose everything in the end. You might want to look into finding happiness that is independent of having anything. Not that there is anything wrong with trying to improve yourself and the world around you. Just don't get emotionally attached to it because it will slip away from you in the end.

Not familiar, but 5×5 usually pretty good for a a more strength favored hypertrophy. If your goal is getting bigger, but having dense muscles, you might rather work with 6 reps. The difference between reps and size/strength gains is non-linear, there's a significant difference in metabolic stress between a 5 and a 6 rep scheme.
You might already know this.

What about the 8-12 range being the optimal for size?

no excuses, he's same age as scooby and scooby looks like zyzz

Dolph will never stop looking great ffs

>look into finding happiness that is independent of having anything

Having gains isn't really "having anything." That's exactly why men should focus on things like that. You will, until you can move always have the opportunity to work on your body, and thus your hormones, which basically create your thoughts and your way of thinking.
Also losing gains or your achievements is almost impossible. I mean anything you have once done becomes a part of you, and after losing it, you can regain it much easier. This includes material wealth, for you already know how to acquire it, and feel comfortable in that state of being.

Yep, it's the most optimal for size. Although it doesn't contribute to strength all too much. Again it's related to metabolic stress, and the muscle's adaptation reflects the usual stress. The lower rep range: 6-8 is why you'd get denser muscles, but still gain size, although less than at 8-12.

Arnold is 14 years older than Scooby you dum dum stupid head

Mike looks much much better these days since Chad Sven showed him the way

>His 4-pack turned into a 6-pack
Man the age pill brings out aesthetics.

As much as I like him, at 70 I'd rather be like Clint Eastwood desu

Attached: 1526227169776.png (1076x1062, 910K)

ik

Attached: dolph2-1542144447.jpg (768x512, 89K)

thats what roiding does to you

I always chuckle looking at this pic

the park 5x5 routine you see in infographs is a lie. apparently he did way more exercises per workout

>Looks better than most people in their 70s
>lol just get in shape you retard it’s not like you have injuries and bad joints from lifting for over 50 years lmao just lmao lift bro lmao bro

Yes that 1 rep is gonna make you huge

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your physical fitness is going to slip away no matter what you do. Your skin will get thin, loose, and spotty, depending on your genetics your hair will get thin, your strength will start to decline, you will be injured more easily and take longer to heal, and ultimately you will get feeble, sick, and die. And your physical fitness doesn't get easier to maintain as you get older, it gets harder. Much harder, until you can't do it anymore because your parts aren't working. If you think otherwise, you are deluding yourself. Your gains will slip away from you. It is inevitable.

>Clint Eastwood
he looks like a walking corpse wtf are you on about.

There are plenty of 70 year olds that don't look like corpses

HRT till you're 90 and look and feel great
then transfer brain into computer.

ezpz

he had 160IQ too haha

life is this unfair

Attached: 1544565597085.jpg (750x933, 517K)

Probably from the HGH he's been taking so he can keep going at that age

you'll die eventually so you may as well kys right now OP

Fuck I don't wanna get old brehs. Any chance we can invent something that stops the aging process in our lifetime?

Maybe. The ridiculously simple therapy of injecting zoomer blood (no I'm serious) seems to do all sorts of stuff to turn back the clock.

Other than that, using retin-a, not smoking, not drinking, not getting fat and avoiding significant sunlight will have you looking good a long time

AIDs: The Post

Better yet, transfer your brain into a cyborg body built to look like a young Arnold.

A Rothschild said they drink the blood of youth to prevent aging, and it shows because they all live to extremely old age

It's a shoop. It's some Swedish guy in the after pic with Arnold's face

They really said that themselves? I doubt that anyone would admit this kind of thing. Also Rothschild looks like a corpse. He's a like a real life Mr Burns

Unbelievably based

This

kike enoch btfod by the Chad Duke

we all die some day

Attached: 1545431189367s.jpg (250x236, 4K)

He also can't hit the steroids like he used to without his heart popping like a little balloon.

There was one that posted on a forum a few years back. Said a lot of interesting shit, apparently all this stuff is in the open because nobody cares.

He is in the best human possible form at age 70.

Lmao no. He may look 'good' for a guy his age but he is far from healthy. He had like 3 heart surgeries

>Mike in the background
Fucking mogged

Attached: 1545434981562.jpg (480x480, 42K)

I heard that Dolph's max bench was 300 lbs, which is impressive, but not by bloat standards.

Proof that number mean nothing, the only thing that matters is how you look.

Is that David Duke?

yes.
Jow Forums mandatory reading:
>My Awakening
>Jewish Supremacism
>The Secret Behind Communism : The Ethnic Origins of the Russian Revolution

>dyels shitting out reddit tier advice

Attached: 1545080269754.jpg (563x503, 21K)

It really isn't that complex, aging is DNA damage: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_damage_theory_of_aging

We know WHAT makes us age, it's "only" a matter of reversing/stopping this process. Remember diabetes used to be a death sentence and the idea of synthesized insulin was pipedream regulated to crackpot idealists. Honestly I think the age of the casual space marine is not that far away... I think we'll consumer-grade machine that we can be hooked up to a smart hormone reader that automatically pumps you with hrt, age therapy drugs, beta-blockers etc, in the not too distant future.

>no Culture of Critique

DELETE AND REPENT

>masters degree in engineering
> 3rd Dan Blackbelt in kyokushin karate

christ

Nice dubs but go back to Jow Forums

Clint Eastwood is fucking 86 or some shit

pathetic singles but go back to

>Still mogs you

Is this guy natty?

Attached: THIS IS HOW I WANT TO LOOK LIKE WHEN I GET OLD2.jpg (403x604, 58K)

You do know he's a 30 something year old who dies his hair grey to look older... The best you can get for a man past 70 is not being a fat fuck....

Body gains. Brain gains. A true all rounder.