Did you take the vegan pill yet?

Did you take the vegan pill yet?

Attached: dc5mwv0-677aeef1-2e14-45f6-9371-d53822001f21.png (801x667, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
kevinstock.io/health/vitamins-and-minerals-plants-vs-animals/
lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/17-toxic-fruits-and-vegetables-you-may-eating-every-day.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m not weak and don’t tell myself I’m surperior to everyone else
Post body op with timestamp

Yeah Marco post body

>tell everyone im vegan
>shill veganism on Jow Forums and discord
>actually a carnivore
>hope meat gets cheaper by people quitting meat

Attached: 7e21407d6d3ed2a7139617d1456e6aa0.png (465x384, 433K)

>spends more money on supplements than food
Worth it huh at least the whales are safe

I've took the vegetarian pill

>everybody shills veganism as being "ummm, better for the planet, sweaty!"
>have to import meme foods from across the globe not to suffer from serious nutrient deficiencies

Attached: 1484238750672.jpg (1600x1066, 721K)

user I...

Attached: 1534245560063.png (577x611, 129K)

Depends, is it vegan?

I assume this is calculating traditional CAFO style feed lot husbandry. Rotational grazing sequesters carbon.

Dam man you really got him.

Oh wait how much nutrients is in a kg of beef compared to that goat food?

Rotational grazing is not enough to produce meat for current demand, hence "factory" meat and environmental problems it causes. Nobody would bother if you could satisfy the demand by letting cows out on green pastures.

do you mean cyanide?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Ground Beef 15% fat, broiled
Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Energy
1,047 kJ (250 kcal)
Carbohydrates
0 g
Starch
0 g
Dietary fiber
0 g
Fat
15 g
Saturated
5.887 g
Monounsaturated
6.662 g
Polyunsaturated
0.485 g
Protein
26 g
Vitamins
Quantity %DV†
Thiamine (B1)
4% 0.046 mg
Riboflavin (B2)
15% 0.176 mg
Niacin (B3)
36% 5.378 mg
Vitamin B6
29% 0.383 mg
Folate (B9)
2% 9 μg
Vitamin B12
110% 2.64 μg
Choline
17% 82.4 mg
Vitamin D
1% 7 IU
Vitamin E
3% 0.45 mg
Vitamin K
1% 1.2 μg
Minerals
Quantity %DV†
Calcium
2% 18 mg
Copper
43% 0.85 mg
Iron
20% 2.6 mg
Magnesium
6% 21 mg
Manganese
1% 0.012 mg
Phosphorus
28% 198 mg
Potassium
7% 318 mg
Selenium
31% 21.6 μg
Sodium
5% 72 mg
Zinc
66% 6.31 mg
Other constituents
Quantity
Water
58 g

Lentils, raw (dry weight)
Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Energy
1,477 kJ (353 kcal)
Carbohydrates
63 g
Sugars
2 g
Dietary fiber
10.7 g
Fat
1 g
Protein
25 g
Vitamins
Quantity %DV†
Thiamine (B1)
76% 0.87 mg
Riboflavin (B2)
18% 0.211 mg
Niacin (B3)
17% 2.605 mg
Pantothenic acid (B5)
43% 2.14 mg
Vitamin B6
42% 0.54 mg
Folate (B9)
120% 479 μg
Vitamin C
5% 4.5 mg
Minerals
Quantity %DV†
Calcium
6% 56 mg
Iron
50% 6.5 mg
Magnesium
13% 47 mg
Phosphorus
40% 281 mg
Potassium
14% 677 mg
Sodium
0% 6 mg
Zinc
35% 3.3 mg
Other constituents
Quantity
Water
8.3 g

What's the veganpill? A B12 supplement?

Based. Also shilling veganism keeps /fraud/ active, since vegans can’t grow muscle without cheating.

You clearly know nothing about economics.

Typical meathad logic

I didn't yet.
My mom recently went vegetarian so I'm going to wait a couple of months and see if she dies before I try it myself.

You need to account for absorbability, or do you think you absorb 100% of what's in the nutritional label.
Hint: meat gets absorbed much better since we're apex predators meant to eat meat with teeth and digestive track to back it up

>teeth
I've always thought that argument was odd. If anything, our intelligence is what makes us apex predators. Agree with everything wise though.

>Agree with everything wise though.
I meant else.
pls no bully

I hope this is ironic. Your teeth are more horselike than lionlike. Your tract is typical for an omnivore.

>Your tract is typical for an omnivore.
That would make sense. Either way, his previous statement still stands. Meat is going to be more bio-available than the large majority of plant based products.

It's marginally more bioavailable, and there is no reason to consume it whatsoever, because it doesn't contain anything you couldn't supply otherwise.

Im starting tomorrow got to many Christmas leftovers to just throw away

>Did you take the vegan pill yet?
yeah and after losing my muscle mass, libido, and mental energy all i got out of it was soys tits

Attached: 1517249100942.jpg (974x527, 316K)

Why would you lie on the Internet?

>5-6x more bioavailable is “marginal”

thx for the droopy tits, veganons

Are you claiming absorption rates for plant protein are below 15%?

Horse teeth are flat and grow continuously for the life of the animal.

Human and lion teeth interlock and are one and done.

The only major difference in function is humans grip with their hands and use tools to crack bones and pierce skin instead of their teeth.

I never told you to run high dose test without aromatase inhibitors

Typically max out at 15%, yes, depending on the nutrient in question.

>there is no reason to consume it whatsoever
There is. I see very similar, if not more benefits vegans do when eating a heavily plant based diet with minimal animal products. This comes with non of the drawbacks associated with a vegan diet, autistic planning included. My carbon foot print is almost certainly smaller, granted more goes into that than just diet, and I'm just as healthy, if not healthier.

>because it doesn't contain anything you couldn't supply otherwise
kevinstock.io/health/vitamins-and-minerals-plants-vs-animals/
There's a slight chance I'm retarded, but a lot of the information I've found on this topic conflicts. Most of it however, again, points to plant based products being less bio-available. More than just, "marginally".

Out of 32 of your teeth, 8 are rectangular plates for cutting off, 4 are tiny canines that get mogged by fruit eating monkeys, and the remaining 20 are flat cubes.
Let's look at mr lion here. Yeah.

Attached: lion-teeth-stock-image-406635.jpg (1300x1091, 289K)

are you seriously promoting eating plants and buying and taking a bunch of pills from big pharma because surprise we're not herbivores instead of just naturally getting all by eating meat and organs?
That's fucking insane.

List nutrients that you miss from plants, beside b12 and creatine.

Again, stop pushing the teeth argument. Your making us look like mouthbreathing tards.
>The only major difference in function is humans grip with their hands and use tools to crack bones and pierce skin instead of their teeth.
You even go on to disprove your previous statement later on in your post. Our teeth are useless when compared to that of a lion or any other apex predator. Our intelligence is what makes us apex.

Its already been linked.

>beside
lost there already
you can't get everything from plants, but can from meat holds true.

>flat cubes
Have you never seen a human molar?

“Fruit” teeth mogged by monkeys, so we’re not supposed to eat fruit, and we don’t grab or crush with our mouth but with our hands and tools. Thanks for supporting my argument.

We also don’t have especially strong or enduring jaw muscles and our jaws can’t really move back and forth when closed, so we can’t really chew anything but meat. No wonder all our plant “food” has to be baby versions of wild plants.

We also have a small throat to accommodate our complex vocal apparatus, so we have to chew our meat a little more than other animals.

Meatfags supplement creatine anyway, and it's not essential. B12 is small cost vs the overall benefit.

A lack of B12 alone will kill you.

Rampant malnutrition without excruciatingly careful supplementation and increased rate of of health degeneration is a benefit?

>meatfag eats multivitamin with atrocious bioavailability to provide many vitamins lacking in diet deprived of plants
>all is good

>vegan supplements one vitamin his diet lacks
>outrageous, vegans on suicide watch

>B12 is small cost

Attached: 1519056664515.jpg (953x960, 87K)

>supplementing a single vitamin is excruciating and requires a lot of care

>supplementing a single vitamin
>vegans
top lmao

>supplementing a single vitamin
You know full well it goes deeper than that. Why would you lie on the internet?

>B12 is small cost
Openly admitting to taking a gamble on your health.
>the overall benefit.
All of which can be achieved by eating an omnivorous diet with minimal animal product.

100 grams of lentils. Have fun eating half a cup of something when the human sthomic unstreched can only hold 4 cups

Getting a decent balance of nutrition because plants have nutrients in quantities that aren’t really ideal for human nutrition. Too maany antioxidants interfere with repair signaling, too little copper relative to selenium, too little zinc, too little magnesium, no dha or epa, disasterous fatty acid profiles in gone real, questionable amino acid profiles at best. Etc.

i'm in my mid-30s, been eating bacon/sausage and 6-8 eggs daily, fatty beef, pork, chicken, fish, the works. veggies typically a side-dish for meals (green beans with dinner, broccoli, carrots, etc.). get blood work done during a physical every 2-3 years. my HDL/LDL levels are excellent, ~50bpm resting heart rate, blood pressure is great, blood vitamin/hormone levels are great, doc always responds with "keep doing what you're doing, you're in great health." vegans and genetic trash btfo

>implying you don't need much larger food volume to meet your caloric requirements when following meat only diet

Link desu? If you have them?

>meat only diet
is also pretty dumb m8y

Did I say meat only diet HAHAHAHA. As a true Chad I eat anything that will fill my cals or macros. Be it a multivitamin, or greens or more meat.

he's resorting to strawmanning top fucking lmao @ vegan tardboys

Fpbp
Op is a propagandist faggot trying to weaken us

This is what a "vegan pill" looks like.

Attached: butt_plug_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_1719557_o.jpg (1200x1200, 64K)

>meat only
>veganism
Two sides of the same extreme. Both seem idiotic.

Search google.com for vegan nutritional deficiencies.

If you are using grains for carbs, this argument is moot, because you will be putting about the same food volume in your belly as your vegan enemies

Plants are poison. Literally. They can’t run away, so they resort to biological warfare to avoid being eaten. Some of those poisons are fun (capsaicin, thc, etc), some are medicine, but most are really not and our bodies do their level best to avoid them.

*chemical warfare

>food volume
>argument
>i have nowhere else to go

Attached: 1535031699183.gif (424x498, 3.16M)

What? My carbs is the lowest around 20% it's bearly 35 grams. And no that makes no sense. The metric volume 100g of meat takes up is less then 100g of most vegtables

Doubt.jpg
Is your autism flaring?
I'd love some examples, ideally sources, of said chemical warfare.

>he thinks that human emissions have any impact on climate
>implying agriculture is any better for the environment with soil erosion, pesticides Gmos and destruction of native species

Attached: 1542761843527.gif (480x270, 537K)

Bad source but here you go
lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/17-toxic-fruits-and-vegetables-you-may-eating-every-day.html
Alot of vegtables have irratents that will make you sick or make you poop. Not really harmful to healthy people but to sick/old/young might cause some problems

>I'd love some examples, ideally sources, of said chemical warfare.
datura, many mushrooms, poison ivy/oak/sumac, eucalyptus, any poisonous plant you dummy

I was talking less about the volume of food, and more about the idiocy of a diet composed of only one thing

Gave you two in the post, idiot: capsaicin, thc. Also caffeine, theobromine, morphine, curare, and literally thousands of others.

>I wasn't the meatfag who brought this up, I swear

>metric volume 100g of meat takes up is less then 100g of most vegtables
Also provides much less calories and lacks many vitamins and minerals

>I will specifically pick the plants that are poisonous and eat them to prove meat is superior as food

That's cool and all, but the source you provided links this, "chemical warfare" almost entirely to pesticides, which are man made and have nothing to do with the plants themselves. It also clearly states how to avoid this.

I don't have time to look into other said toxins, but even if I where to give credence to what your saying, which I'm having a hard time doing on account of how autistic it sounds, why wouldn't I just avoid those toxins?

If plants where so toxic, you'd think we'd evolve to avoid them. We didn't though. Odd, right?

fpbp
/thread

This.

Attached: 1536814290309.jpg (291x214, 50K)

No mate, I ant gay

Attached: 03FED31F-DF61-44D4-A333-BED11807533E.png (735x541, 27K)

Lol poorfag

Attached: 542447B5-23EA-4569-B937-617070562536.jpg (923x689, 84K)

We avoid virtually all of them. A few dozen plant species have been domesticated out of hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions.

You're coming off as a brainlet. You've gone from all plants, to some, and even than, you're remaining vague. I'm assuming on purpose. I'm honestly waiting for you to start spouting anti-vax propaganda.

He wasn't pointing out a grammatical mistake, you spaz.

How do you figure? I mean, you do know the difference between toxic and lethal, right? And the purpose of plant domestication, right?