Trannys, amirite?

>trannys, amirite?

Attached: 1540253007085.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trannybestgalleries.com/catpages/post-op_trannies.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oof this is why you don't cuts the boy bits boys

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jjjjijggghu
Ssyfudhshrufirff
F
Fr
G
V

I fucking love seeing these posts. Thanks, OP.

Attached: 1511997324976.jpg (754x548, 182K)

>my face right now
>not even original

Attached: 2018-06-10 15.28.30.jpg (226x227, 48K)

>Inferior beta males castrating themselves

Why is this bad?

Attached: 20181022_171833.jpg (530x795, 172K)

It isn't bad, it's hilarious.

Dialate da hole

Wait is that a tranny? Looks better than I thought.

We used to call pussy gash but now I mean like, THIS is gash

Trannies deserve all this and more.

Delusional, depraved lot. I hate them, passionately. Especially the ones who shit up this board.

Fuck you.

Yep not all neo vags look like the ones polfags post

Attached: post-op-ladyoby-pat-03.jpg (961x1440, 242K)

Nice trannies just like women are usually masochists so they enjoy when men laugh at them

god that is fucking disgusting. I can still tell they're a man, the face never lies.

My nigs I was eating

Fucking hell dude I hate feeling bad for having a dick

So... basically you're fucking a guy's peehole?

No, it's basically a wound that is constantly trying to heal

>god that is fucking disgusting

Yeah that one i posted didnt have such a feminine face so i understand why you might find "her" disgusting but if a trans"girl" has a feminine face and a working neovag why wouldnt you want to fuck "her"?
Only a homosexual a beta male or repressed tranny (repressed trannies and betas are the only ones who wouldnt want to sexually dominate an inferior castrated beta male) wouldnt want to fuck "her".
You wouldnt be a faggot for fucking "her" you are only the faggot if you are the one getting fucked
Genital dysphoria?

Attached: 515357512bade-full-10.jpg (533x800, 192K)

>Genital dysphoria?
all of it. kill me

You shouldnt feel bad for wanting to get rid of your dick unless you want to do it for fetishistic reasons.
If you are not a transbian, you are natuarally feminine, passable and willing to submit to a man and live as his obedient life partner you should consider it

vag looks incredibly photoshopped, dont believe everything you see buddy boy

Look for "ladyboy pussy" videos & also there is no need to worry about me, I dont have genital dysphoria right now so im just getting an orchi

So do post-op trannies even feel anything when they have "vaginal" sex? Like I can see them still doing anal because of prostate orgasms, but how would they even feel anything? Isn't it literally just a gaping wound?

Attached: vagil.png (282x206, 76K)

More important question that just popped in my mind, do post ops cum white goo? Or do they take out the prostate too? But then they can't cum anymore.

Only if they get a good surgeon

OP have you seen the benis they make for ftm? Check this shit out it's just as nasty. They sew the pussy up and create a benis out of skin graphs and meat then insert air bladder in it so to can be pumped up after it's seen on to subject

Attached: total-phalloplasty-stage-two-urethroplasty-lg-M1220058.jpg (530x706, 52K)

shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
now

FUCK YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN FUCKING FEEL THE PAIN FUCMING STOP YKU STUPID NIGGERS GTFO OUT OF MY BOARD AHHHHHHHH

>roasties believe that getting a fake dick will make them part of the superior gender.
Lmao bad news for them, it is only possible to become inferior.
If you arent born with alpha male genes you will never be one

Here is a bunch of post op pussy. Looking at most you can tell real quick something ain't right
trannybestgalleries.com/catpages/post-op_trannies.shtml

That's gay. Still a man. Putting my dick in a literal open wound is not appealing in any way.

Why should I?
Encouraging beta males to accept their true nature is a good thing.
If you arent a beta male you should be happy that beta males want to get rid of their dick (less competion for you) and if you are a beta who feels the need to get srs stop repressing, youll be happier if you submit to a superior male. Competing with people naturally superior to you is a fight you cant win so it better to submit.

I see what you mean that's gross

Attached: 7.jpg (654x980, 99K)

The male brain is attracted to feminine features, if something looks feminine you should naturally want to fuck it and dominate it

They don't look feminine in any way. Almost all still have something masculine about them. Also still not a vagina. It's an open wound. Fuck off with your psuedointillectual shit.

shut up shut up shut up stop trying to kill me

Totally normal looking pussy

Attached: 09.jpg (533x800, 162K)

Its okay anonette dont be ashamed of yourself

I don't even know what the fuck is going on with this one

Attached: 42235.jpg (170x230, 8K)

Looks like someone cut a hole in this one with a steak nife and you can see the raw meat

Forgot pic damn it

Attached: sarah-von-d-postop-02.jpg (854x1280, 183K)

So given the choice between fucking pic related and a post op tranny like the one I posted above youd rather fuck her just because she is genetically female and the tranny isnt?

Attached: serena-williams-3-688325.jpg (622x800, 43K)

I wouldn't fuck either one is a guy with a gaping wound and the other is an ugly nigger.

Mmmmmmm gaping wound I wonder how much this increases your chances of catching AIDS

Absolute fucking nightmare fuel

So my choice is fucking a man or fucking a man. No thanks I'm not a faggot

You seem to br scared of dominating an inferior beta male I bet youd rather take it in the ass instead

That's some low energy bait right there

Attached: ZZBdPfn.png (600x601, 46K)

I bet you would like to fuck me in the ass too

Ok heres a non nigger, which one do you prefer?
White biological woman or post op ladyboy?

Attached: 6264797_orig.jpg (395x547, 64K)

Nope im pretty submissive and dont like using my dick, im even considering buying a chastity cage for it
Not b8 but thanks for the (you)

>trannys, amirite?
I suppose.

Attached: 1.png (1279x853, 1.3M)

Neither both the lesbian and the faggot who thinks he's a girl are mentally I'll. You know what they say don't stick your dick in crazy.

Not all trannies think they are women, I know that the reason I want to behave and look like a woman is because im a beta male

tranny here, i just had half my face peeled off and put back on

>Nope im pretty submissive and dont like using my dick, im even considering buying a chastity cage for it

well at least we know you are a faggot now that explains your agenda

Attached: __KxMx6I.jpg (512x512, 84K)

nah you are just mentally I'll repressed faghot

poor guy can't even have a nice vagina

Wow the first tranny to admit he's a guy and he wants to be fucked by guys.
Shhhhhhh you better not let this get out because all those faggots that swear they are straight and tranny's are real girls will lose their fucking minds and anhero

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

Seeing the shit they do to the bodies and the mental gymnastics they go through is actually funny.

Attached: 1530487947546.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Yeah I have an agenda, I want alphas to dominate beta men and using them as women.
Why is that bad?
Do you want betas to reproduce?
Im not repressed

Whats the point if theres no dick?

yes im a fag who likes straight dominant men but if I look like a guy and behave like a man I wont attract those type of men so my solution is to become a trap.

The whole selling point of traps is that theyre extremely submissive men. By taking away the dick you kinda forget that they are men which makes them a lot less attractive imo.

>Why is that bad?
Not everyone is a mentally I'll faggot like you that's why it's bad. That and the fact you want to fuck betas up more than they already are by having them destroy their mind and body for some sick fetish. you are one sick fuck I hope someone douses you with nitromethane and watches you burn

And people who fuck trannies arent gay unless they are attracted to the penis and want to things such as sucking it or taking up the ass.
A straight man into trannies would only be interested in using his sexpet's holes to release his superior chad sperm

Are these artificial vaginas just wounds? Are they erogenous zones in any way shape or form? When you have sex with a tranny is it feasible to put your penis in that vagina or do you just go straight to anal?

>straight dominant men
don't fuck faggots or faggots pretending to be women. Faggots and bi guys fuck faggots. the mental gymnastics going on in your head must be a fucking amazing site to behold

Trannies just look incomplete without dicks. This is why traps and cute boys are better

Definition
Homosexual:
: of, relating to, or involving sexual activity between persons of the same sex
homosexual acts

Oh shit... You were wrong OMG!!!! WTF

Attached: 63Upadq.jpg (640x670, 57K)

>have gender dysphoria
>look for people that have the same problem and can talk to
>they all convince you the answer to your problems is to cut your dick off, either because they did it themselves and want someone else to have to go through it or they have a sick fetish of men becoming women
Go to therapy not reddit you idiots.

True, but some traps want to srs because of their genital dysphoria so if thats what they need they should do it.
Personally im keeping my penis and putting it in a cage to remind him that he is dominating an inferior male
Beta detected. Only a beta would feel bad for other betas.
Its a homosexual act but hes not a homosexual because the reason hes attracted to the trap its because hes attracted to femininity.
The trap is gay tho because he dresses as a female in order to attract someone masculine

If a vegeterian is tricked into eating meat he is still a vegeterian

how the fuck did this get to be a thing?

>Are these artificial vaginas just wounds?
in very simple terms, they are like piercings, a fistula, once it has healed it will stay as it is with little effort, like how you need to keep a ring in a piercing to keep it from closing
>Are they erogenous zones in any way shape or form?
partially, its very individual, but to some they are, to osme they arent. it depends on the person, the doc, the dick they have to work with, healing and much more, but it is possible for it to be pleasant for both parties
When you have sex with a tranny is it feasible to put your penis in that vagina or do you just go straight to anal?
you can do both once it has healed, depending on the doc and your size, you may or may not be able to get fully inside. anything from 10 to 18cm is possible depending on the surgery, original dick size, and post op care

t. getting it done in the next 2 years

>Its a homosexual act but hes not a homosexual because the reason hes attracted to the trap its because hes attracted to femininity.
>The trap is gay tho because he dresses as a female in order to attract someone masculine

Mental gymnastics at it's best right here. WOW my mind is full of fuck after reading this bullshit. Are you high, stupid or just fucking straight up mental? Don't answer that was rhetorical

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 10K)

>t. getting it done in the next 2 years
Why can't you just do anal? Why do you need a vagina?

>If a vegeterian is tricked into eating meat he is still a vegeterian

That's the worst analogy ever
Tell me how do you trick a guy in to sucking cock does he not know it's a cock? Serious do you really think these guys fucking tranny's don't know they are fucking a guy when they are fucking them. If I slap a whole fucking BBQ hog down in front of a vegetarian and he gobbles that shit up he's not a vegetarian. If a "straight" guy gobbles down a dick he's not straight

okay, part of this is a bit hard to explain, but think of having a splinter under your nail, it hurts, now im not in actual pain, but my brain kinda thinks that it is.
plus im tired of pushing my balls up my stomach every day, having to worry about the dick equivalent of a nip-slip, and other minor shit like having to use the handicap changing rooms, and not being able to wear an actual bikini bottom. the last ones are petty af, but theres a lot of small things youd normally not think about

>splinter under your nail

And when you hack your junk off and that splinter doesn't go away then what do you do.

So you admit it's completely mental yet you are taking physical measures. As for the bathroom, that's just the cost of going against society, you have to use the male restroom even if you wear a dress and makeup. I don't understand the part about the changing rooms, but as for bikini look how many people on Jow Forums are head over heels for the sight of a dick under a bikini.

I said that if someone sucks dick he is gay because hes attracted to the traps masculine features...read this comment>Are you high, stupid or just fucking straight up mental

Nope im straight edge, im not that stupid my IQ is around 110 and no I havent been diagnosed with any mental disorder.

Oh and pls dont get mad I was just b8ing you lol

they an hero that's what especially when they realized they just permanent fucked them selves up. that or they try to drag others down to their level of mystery and self loathing

Attached: Anhero_x-ray.jpg (750x600, 43K)

Because trans women can get SRS and get a vagina. Straight men and lesbians can't tell the difference.

It's literally an axe wound

>straight edge
>promiscuous faghot

Pick one

Oh realised you didn't say anything about bathroom only changing room, but if you're passing you could still go in womens bathroom or changing room anyway

>IQ is around 110
any lower and you would be nigger tier

Trans woman here. My gynecologist can't tell I'm trans. It's like a real vagina.

>Oh and pls dont get mad
LOL I never get mad this is the interwebs. I get my rocks off doing this

at least i tried, thats honestly my point of view
im going to try the best* options i can before an heroing. best being in terms of current treatment methods, which really are just hacking it off and hoping for the best. psycho therapy and drugs to counter transgenderism, even as a research project, is considered taboo and no one is willing to either be responsible (you know about the statistics) or wants to be a guineapig

absolutely, i know my brain is fucked up.
i have never had a problem with using the womens toilets, im talking changing rooms like in gyms and at pools, you have to be naked there and walking around in the womens room with your dong out is just plain wrong, someone named autumn just did it and theres been a huge amount of drama over it. i for one think shes in the wrong for basically doing the helicopter infront of the mirror in the womens changing room

the last part is just my own thoughs on aesthetics

if true, what surgeon? and how did they examine you?

>Straight men and lesbians can't tell the difference.
Uh, yes the fuck we can. The owner of a vagina would definitely notice.

Im a virgin, ive rejected all men that have shown interest in me because most of them were fags who wanted to suck my dick.

>Because trans women can get SRS and get a vagina. Straight men and lesbians can't tell the difference

I just looked at at least 100 post op tranny's butchered ballsacks turned into man made vagina and I could tell they were not real. The link is above if you want to have a peek

someone on /lgbt/ posted that her gf of a few months, whom she has had sex with often, didnt know that the girl she was with was trans. she did say that she hadnt been with many though. so i wouldnt consider it imposible. ive seen results that were much more appealing than my ex gfs (female) vag

and this is why tranny's get beat to death happens all the time try to trick a guy he knows your cooter isn't real and you end up dead in an alley somewhere

Why can't you just change at home? But anyway, doesn't stuff like this scare you?

>Im a virgin
Lying on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

>rejected all men that have shown interest in me because most of them were fags who wanted to suck my dick.

But you would be ok with it if they just wanted to pound your asshole right

Attached: Beztytuuw_4691585.jpg (502x395, 25K)

>someone on /lgbt/ posted

yeah my brothers cousin nephews aunt told me

Attached: 6498841.jpg (295x297, 17K)

>didnt know that the girl she was with was trans

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.