How would robots handle this situation?

how would robots handle this situation?

Attached: violent cunt.webm (270x480, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/9-old-says-felt-apos-135348754.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNRNdR5G9I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e4CzPKzD5uk
youtu.be/cCP7bB8chNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Peo3Nt4eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was supposed to pin her down against the floor with his weight on top of her.

get a big peen

The great joy is that I'm so repulsive, a woman wouldn't even lay a hand on me in an act of violence, she'd be so repulsed.

Joseph Merrick looks like a 10 compared to me.

>hes raping meeeeee
*you get knocked out and imprisoned for 15 years*

There's video footage of her being violent though.

id probably cum in my underwear and jerk off to the memory for the rest of my life

I don't know, it would probably depend on how I'm feeling that particular day. Could range from sitting there and taking it (most likely) to throwing her on the seats and possibly cracking her head open (least likely). If the latter I would've warned her to stop because I'm a gentleman.

Hardly matters.

All you need is to slander his name, and bang, every employer's search brings up "dumb-looking bleachers kid accused of rape". Forever.

Getting on your feet when there's a threat of confrontation is important, especially when footing is poor like it is there. That would probably dissuade her from being violent. If she started swinging I would introduce her to the floor along with any accompanying white knights.

I'm a large man with a permanent scowl so standing up has always been enough to deal with women, except one cunt that folded in half after I blasted her in the gut.

This site has really warped your way of thinking.

What a little bitch. I would have gotten on top of her and held her down. I'd have likely gotten a boner while doing so at that age, so I'd probably get charged with sexual assault. I'd simultaneously put her in her place while also probably cumming in my pants.

Would grope her, obviously.
She would definitely feel violated after and likely try pressing some rape shit or something
>but I was just trying to blindly push her away from me because she was physically assaulting me

Attached: 1527630024774.jpg (629x972, 51K)

Here ya go

yahoo.com/news/9-old-says-felt-apos-135348754.html

That's obviously an extreme example, but there are loads of crazy, polarized motherfuckers running around these days. Better to stick to yourself.

I dunno i can just grab her arms and restrain her i guess that's all i could do with ought getting in trouble

The whole point of that article is to clear his name, and show that he's the victim after being falsely accused of something he didn't do.

Was this the one where he sniffed her fart or is this the one where he told her that guy he was crushing on dosn't like fish smells?

He handled it perfectly. It's never acceptable to hit a girl and the entire thing was filmed so he gud.

>restrain her
>bitch calls rape
>video proof of you stopping the bitch from wailing on you
>get suspended from school
>the bitch gets off scot free and now sees a therapist

Him: Little dick energy

Me, an intellectual: Big dick energy

i'm nonwhite so I would accuse her of racism

The same but with better defense. I mean, she can't hurt me, one punch and I could easily send her to the hospital. But her? Shit she be lucky to even make my cheeks red.

Really how weak are all you fags here exactly?

Attached: 1531281529700.jpg (640x480, 61K)

don't wanna be mean but you sound like a neckbeard dude

i would've dragged her by the hair to the principal with a witness

Just keep pushing her down and backing up. Maybe have a phone on me to record so that she can't accuse me of rape or something.

Rape her. Literally no other choices available

Attached: senior-man-shrugging-shoulders-raising-450w-22074610.jpg (450x387, 18K)

Probably panic shove her after getting hit. She'd fly off the bleachers and land on her ass, maybe roll around crying having injured her back. That or I'd start cussing her out "stupid dumb ass bitch!" and start flailing around, probably hitting her with an elbow or something. If you've never been in a real fight it is really disorienting, especially after getting a blow to the head. In an ideal world I would just block her with my superior size and strength.

Attached: 1540060673953.jpg (512x511, 47K)

Just take the beating and walk away. It'll show how weak women are. No chance of getting in trouble either.

WTF is the dude standing around there doing? He touches the guy's shoulder like a bro when he retreats but lets the girl continue to wail on him?

why get involved?

My sister would punch me sometimes and she'd hurt her wrist just from punching me wrong when literally didn't do anything to block it. I also remember my freshman year wrestling and I could wrestle a varsity junior girl and overwhelm her when she wrestled for like three more years than I did at the moment. Girls are just more fragile than guys

Probably run away like an NPC.

All of the guys in my area would always teabag the girls who dared show up on the mat while pinning them. From personal experience I think some of them enjoyed getting dominated like that.

Attached: 1538551454581.jpg (500x500, 38K)

sue the school, if you can't beat them join them

I know women are weaker but humans are glass cannons. Getting punched in the face still sucks, my buddy got smacked in the back of the head by a crazy ex and it had him fucked up good. Here's another video, zoomers BTFO.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNRNdR5G9I

If she continued to wail on him he would be in trouble, look how hard that hit was.

Another funny one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e4CzPKzD5uk

Attached: 99DE2287-F5EF-4545-BD22-1D0969E90EEF.jpg (222x228, 22K)

I guess it isn't mean if it's the truth.

>humans are glass

Sounds like an excuse from weak baby shit FAGGOT. Watch this. youtu.be/cCP7bB8chNE

> 2018
> gender equality
> punch her out
> fight anyone who may defend manly grill
> probably get beat up by some chads
> feel good about standing up for myself

There are guys watching and ready to whiteknight him if he do something. Usually in this kind of videos its obvius that there are people behind camera.
Personally I would run

she will start hitting below the belt
but i guess that wont matter to you since you've got a mangina lmao

Take it like a man. Like so (watch til end):
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Peo3Nt4eM

Bro literally just shift your leg over and she can't get you.

I'm pretty tall and relatively strong so I would've gotten up, first of all and then tried to throw some punches or kick her in the chest

She'd be done in less than 2 seconds that's for sure. Unless there was a bunch of dudes, in which case I'd just restrain her cause of danger off being jumped, unless I was the strongest guy in the room. Then any of the other faggot basedboys could suck me off after I subdue there precious woman.

Attached: Angered elliot.jpg (620x827, 36K)

Fucking this, if you can take at least one """chad""" defending m'ladys honor before you're overwhelmed you've earned the right to be smug. More importantly, people will only ever talk shit rather than escalate things.

all you have to do is repeatedly trip them every time they come after you, I've had to do this before. You pretty much grab them by the shoulders/arms, put your leg behind theirs and force them down. I did it no joke like 15 times before they got tired of it and left me alone. There is something disheartening about being forced onto the ground over and over again and having to pick yourself up.

Attached: 1472934883538.png (473x500, 8K)

If she was my age, knock her out. If she was younger or not worth an assault I'd just grab both of her arms in one hand and turn my side to her so she couldnt kick my dick and she have a harder time getting impact with a kick since I've got decently long arms. If she was stronger and bigger than me, I'd probably run or something or let her beat me up since thatd be kinda hot. Otherwise most girls are weak as fuck and even skellys like me can subdue them.

Attached: 1534560246080.gif (358x262, 224K)

Would beat and rape her to death.

>"HELL YEAH, BEAT ME UP! DOMINATE ME BABY! I LOVE THIS SHIT." "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!"
until she stops or i pass out

That whiteknight is just waiting for an excuse to jump in, so I'd give her a right hook and run away.

Women who attack men should get punched the fuck out with no mercy. Act like a man get treated like a man. Stupid cunts.

Just deck her, take a full swing and knock that bitch out. You can't really be accused of sexual assault for punching someone in the face, and I'd rather get in trouble for that than anything else.

take it for about 5 seconds, trying to talk my way out of it, like the cuck in the video. then I would reach my boiling point and kick or push her with all my strength. I'm not that strong but if we're talking about some woman who weighs less than me, god help her. hopefully she would give up immediately. I can feel immense rage boiling up just watching that webm.

honestly the worst solution, now it looks like you're attacking her, not the other way around. the worst thing you can do in this situation is deescalate it with wrestling. it would be the correct solution in a sane society that values male decisiveness and authority, but in our pussified society the last thing you want is to restrict her movement. you have to let her throw her punches so everyone can see her punching. you have to back off so it's clear who is attacking. and then you knock her out or kick her to the floor once everyone has clearly seen that she was the attacker.

Hold her at arms length by the forehead

im no professional but i think the best thing to do is just maintain a boxing stance and continually block until theres an opening to sweep the legs and pin her to the ground with her hands behind her back

He probably didn't know that at the time.

Pop a boner, apologize profusely, and become her foot slave

I'd rape her fucking slutty roast beef

It wouldn't happen. Maybe if it were a guy, but girls typically give me a wide berth because I look like a serial killer.

lol wtf just tackle her

>female
>punches
just let her finish her tirade, 'cause girls BIOLOGICALLY cannot hit

damn what did michael cera do this time

I would burst her ear drums with a defensive REEEEEEEEEE and then proceed to collapse from social anxiety

I'd like to defend myself, push her so that she falls down the steps, but in reality I'd probably do what that guy did, take it like a bitch and walk away

Block her arms and throw her on the ground, hopefully without killing her but I don't really care much about it.

>links a video of a grandpa lightly tapping and kicking a guy
Wow, sure showed us. One (un)lucky punch to face, liver, neck, kidneys, groin and you're down, no matter if you're 5 times her size. Never let roasties get free hits on you, take her to the ground and she'll stop acting tough.

this, literally just start raising your voice and they'll back down quick

You want an honest answer? I'd grab her hair or her ears and start laying into her eyes and throat. And if she doesn't want to move her head to where I can punch it, I'll be one ear richer.
And if that boyfriend of hers wants to intervene, the switchblade's coming out.

is right; go study some anatomy to see how exposed your weak points are, regardless of your muscle mass

Last time I was in a real fight my adrenaline was pumping so hard I couldn't feel any pain. My face was a bloody swollen mess and I probably look more like I "lost" the fight but I made the other guy unable to get up for a while.
A girl though would be easy to defeat and possibly bully due to their size and muscle difference. I used to be a playground bully in early grade school, and it was fun to pick on girls and then have them gang up on you and wrestle you to get you back. Probably how I got my femdom fetish.

Attached: 1474812134621.gif (480x401, 1.4M)

>bullying a fellow comrade
>tries to use a twat pass to justify it

Nope. You want to be a man, you'll get treated like one (not in a 2D fantasy way either).

You are all disgusting, like what the fuck guys i thought we killed hitler but yall are bringin it back
ya nazi ass ma fuckas what the shit
But honestly I fucks witchall

and especially
you motherfucker, stay in the dirt nigga i catch your witchy ass vibe

The last fight I ended up in, I lost teeth, had a split eyelid, fractured cheekbone, cuts and scars all over my lips, scar on my right eyebrow, I nearly died.

If anyone touches me in an aggressive manner, I'll hit them, I'll throw shit at them, I'll do whatever it takes to make them stop.

>stand up
>kick in the vagine
>she falls to the ground in pain and i laugh

>Probably how I got my femdom fetish.

LMAO

Punch her in the cuch

Ask my parents to take me back to home schooling so I can be safe from violent shitskins.

Cheers my fellow repellant.

Attached: 1427911718686.jpg (1920x1074, 238K)

I'd just be glad that I finally lost my virginity.

get my dick out and start mastrubating while crying

Good solid crowpeck to the stupid cunts fucked head. Shut her up real quick, with nil visible bruising.

Kick the ever-loving shit out of this crazy bitch. I might hold off for a few hits, probably to the point where he gets up and tries to walk away, but I'd still eventually give in and beat her up.

Just think of all the people who don't have enough money or diversity points to clear their name.

Punch her in the head back. Have discussed this with my mates and they all unanimously agreed if a bitch ha the balls to attack first she's getting decked.

I'd do her in pretty quick, either a kick to throw her off the stalls or a punch in the back of her head would do, bitches can't take any punches

The slaps and all those weak female attacks at first are fine. Just try to back off and go through with them to see if she'll cool off from that afterwards.

The moment she tries to or already clenched her fist and punched you is the moment you deck her out. Resort to brute man force, get reward with the same thing in return.

Attached: 1537638064250.png (766x533, 428K)

stand up and wait until she gets tired, maybe lazily parry some blows just so it's more frustrating for her.
She's barely slapping him, my mother would hit me harder than that when I was like 5.