Anyone abuse weed before?

anyone abuse weed before?
Ive smoked heavily for like two years to deal with my depression instead of taking jew pills and its worked but its also made me stagnant in life.
>work dead end low wage job
>live at home
>going no where

Attached: anonhasthesamehoodie.jpg (750x747, 103K)

before moron come in here

do you actually want to become a proper normie or are you content

thats cuz you were an idiot beforehand its not hard to get shit done even when you do drugs /thread

heavy weed is only good if you want to kill time, instead of progressing as a human being by whatever metric you use.
>started smoking like a degenerate fuck back when i had chronic pain 5-6 years ago
>recovery 3 years ago
>still smoke like a degenerate fuck
i get mad withdrawals.

Do you think Weed impairs thinking/gives cognitive impairment?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

are you fucking joking? i'm actually retarded for 2 weeks after a day of heavy smonk. thc takes even longer to clear your system fully

I did the same from 2016 - most of 2018 except I have a good, well paid job/career and rented my own place.

Need to find other ways to spend your time and the best way to do that is getting a gf. It's a massive but very enjoyable timesink. I smoke more roll ups than I used to and have the occasional joint when I see old friends but life in general is much better, I recommend it.

Is it really that bad lol? Does the impairment go away eventually or is it permanent if you do it too much?

Attached: kqz3eekfgnq11.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Maybe you're a bitch boi? There might be some ganjover for half a day at very most. Any more than that and you're probably just a straight up retard regardless of the weed.

it's honestly subjective, i can trick 99/100 people into thinking i'm sober when i'm wasted high, and i can do it every day for years on end. some people sperg after it, others sleep for days. sometimes both.
the transient downs goes away, but you can really give yourself chronic/permanent downs from abuse as you can get to daily levels of fucked up that would be lethal on any other substance.

Every time I ever smoked I was only really all groggy and shit the day after, same with everyone else I know. You must have something wrong with you.

>as you can get to daily levels of fucked up that would be lethal on any other substance
this is just about the best and worst thing about weed

i used to be able to dab a gram a day of shatter if i wanted to. i'd reckon you're a stoner who either hasn't spent 2 weeks sober in a long time, or you don't have enough brain cells left to notice a difference.

>people get groggy / feel retarded for days after they smoke
I don't even get that groggy when I'm high. I'm 100% clear in the head the next day. Smoker of 7 years here, with some 5-6 month breaks every now and then, as well as taking a week off of every month

Does this shit really happen or is it straight edgers larp'ing

i have the same history of weed as you. literally go clean for a month, then smoke one blunt, and keep track of your downs for the next month.
it's a roughly 2 week period, afterstone lasts a half day at most but you won't be crystal clear for 2 weeks.

>dabbing a gram/day

Alright our ideas of 'heavy usage' are very different. That's not enjoying weed that's just self-destructive and someone that should seek actual help.

I was in that thread originally

I've never done a gram a day maybe he's onto something! I know I want to try! :)

Kek I remember that thread originally

gramfag here, you don't want a tolerance like that. ever had a physical weed withdrawal? you'll get a lot of experience sourcing CBD to taper off with.
>the high with no tolerance is better anyway

I did for three years in college. After I graduated last year, I decided to give it up for the military. About to go in, have been clean for a year.

It's really fucking fun. Grass is definitely my weapon of choice. Psychedelics are great, too, like mescaline, acid, shrooms, shit like that. When I finish my service, I think I'm gonna celebrate with aged scotch and several ounces of various top-shelf strains.
Yeah, low-tolerance is a better idea. You get so fucking blasted after just a single hit. I used to blast through eighths and halves pretty quickly, stacking it with other shit and drinking. It was pretty fun, but coming off the stuff was hell. Lots of weird, vivid dreams. Very annoying seeing my friends get stoned while I couldn't.

Attached: by SADWEEBS420.png (1280x1280, 424K)

I've been smoking before bed every night for six months because of chronic pain.

I already didn't have a job or go out at all, but since I can at least sleep I've gotten better and have been able to work out the last couple months and have got a lot healthier overall. Hoping to be in working shape for new year.

It fucks me up too much to smoke when I'm not going to sleep though.

anyone got the pic of the girl with the giant ass and that hoodie?

I smoked for 15 years every day.
Would not recommend.

I've been smoking regularly for a few years as both a recreational activity, to help creativity, and to self medicate for whatever personality disorder I must have, it has plenty of downsides but I don't think I'm in any position to make realistic criticisms or praises for it because even without it I would be finding some other kind of outlet for my emotions.

I've smoked daily for 7 or 8 years now. You can abuse anything weed is no differect. I love and hate the side effects, I like feeling relaxed and having the slight buzz. But I hate how it makes me paranoid and wanting to avoid everything in life. I know id be a confident and happier person without but I am stuck in a loop

>be me, smoke everyday multiple times a day
>recently got pretty sick and wasnt able to smoke at all for a few day
>getting better and now am facing a crisis
>go back to smoking like how i used to or try and make a change and smoke less
im going to try to smoke less but i know that will only last as long as my tolerance is down

I remember the same hoodie thread, good times