How come 4channel looks so much better than reddit...

How come 4channel looks so much better than reddit? If you check the their physique threads it's full of skinnyfats and dyels and they look pretty shitty compared to our guys in /cbt/.
What causes this?

Attached: eFw2.png (1018x817, 736K)

Most of Jow Forums frauds. Reddit is full of soi bois that would never touch the stuff.

Fags

the virgin plebbit vs the chad Jow Forums

Plebbit browsers are all basedboys, lesbians, normie liberals and everything else cringy about this generation, don't get me wrong, Jow Forums is infested with incels, but at least we don't have as much as the others I listed. Plebbit is alright in certain subreddits, but stay away from their politics related subreddits, they're completely cucked. Their fitness and bodybuilding subs are a bit bluepilled, but it's alright.

Because positive reenforcement is a joke, the only way forward is to get torn up completely and build yourself up again.

Jow Forums is full of fags that’s why op

It's simple, it's about the compliments people here receive.

If you look good on reddit, you might just get a few "bro looking good yea yea haha"

If you look good on Jow Forums there will be atleast 10 posters saying FUCK ME DADDY and "10/10 would suck off".

Attached: pm8n.png (405x260, 82K)

>If you look good on Jow Forums there will be atleast 10 posters saying FUCK ME DADDY and "10/10 would suck off".
That is not a very good incentive, unless those are femanons.

But the same applies if you don't look _really_ good
>reddit
"bro looking good yea yea haha"
>Jow Forums
"Dyel? Nice gyno fag! Try lifting. Thank you Mr. skeletal. >I only fuck 10s"

Because Jow Forums is full of autists that take things way too far, whereas leddit is full of normies that want to just get Jow Forums enough to pull pussy.

9/10 times they are not, but the tought still counts

Why do faggots wear their wrist wraps the entire workout? You’re supposted to put them on right before a lift and very tight.

You forgot to mention the vegan shills, those are the worst

>2010+8
>Hating on reddit
The mainstream subreddits fucking suck just like the main boards on Jow Forums. but reddit is useful as fuck for certain niche topics/ interests.

reddit has more out of shape people and idiots because they're a hugbox that tolerates incompetence

Jow Forums will let you know where you stand, and maybe even give you an inferiority complex
reddit will harbor your delusions

>That is not a very good incentive, unless those are femanons.
clearly you havent been here too long

where do I updoot your post?

>unironically calling this place 4channel

you in your pic

Jesus fuck I'd hate to look like that after 3 1/2 years of lifting.
Is this the power of leangains?

>reddit will suck your dick in applause if you put your nintendo switch down an do 30min of exercise
>Jow Forums calls you dyel, fat, points out your gyno etc no matter what you look like

A) lurk moar newfag
B) it's the thought that counts

This is a critical redpill. There's a reason drill sergeants in the military aren't nice.

(You) me with a Based and redditpilled
Edit: thanks for the upvote

You can never say anything negative on reddit or else you're gonna get downvoted. That make people think there's no negativity there so they post shit bodies.

It's the power of starting strength. Now be a good goi and drink your milk.

if I post my body on Jow Forums all I get is a couple of 'routine?' and 'nice legs', while if I post it on reddit I'll get a couple hundred comments...

legit thinking of doing it for the lols

But he looks good

Ok retard

Because Jow Forums has always been high test and reddit always communist low test.

Yeah. He looks like a serious athlete who’s maintaining 15% body fat, not some gym bunny who shaves his chest and uses careful lighting and poses.

Plebbit just wants to get fit and pull chicks
Mongolian basket weavers just want to mogg everyone

Nice try fag, reddit is where fake fans go for their "niche" interests. Check out the Monster Hunter sub, aside from gaijin hunter, everyone is a JE SUIS MONTE shitter.

this is the right answer and that's why Jow Forums users (especially on this board) will always be superior to anyone else

R*ddit go back to your hole

>wrist wraps for 260 bench
>3.5 years
>no actual progress
Jesus fucking christ is this embarrassing.

Attached: now this is epic.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

i'm not him but i personally wrist wrap for any bench above like 230

there's really no reason not to, i used to get wrist pain especially with heavy OHP, however wrapping them up each time completely removed the nagging issues in the tendons

Reddit
>if you're new to lifting, do this complex 6-day PPL bodybuilding routine
Jow Forums
>if you're new to lifting, do SS+GOMAD

Jow Forums is full of the gay. Literally!
Unless you want complements from homosexuals (a complement is a complement) you might want to be cautious of Jow Forums.

so you cured the symptom but completely ignored tjhe problem of having baby tier tendons

You shouldn't be getting tendon issues with moderately light loads, user.

>implying leddit isn’t full of the gay

I posted there once when I was banned from here
Immediately multiple fags started spamming comments on my photo
I don’t even look good

Give me a good reason NOT to wrap up? I don't give a shit about anything except aesthetics, i'm not gonna mess up my wrists to show how manly i am to some nerds on 4 chan dude lol

Fucking name fag trying to call someone else the worst

Nobody is claiming that lifting without wraps is manly, just that your tendons should be able to perform under load.

Reddit: Positive comments get upvoted, negative comments deleted.

Jow Forums: Wade into the muck. Get eaten alive. Brutal comments get more (you)s

Lmao, I bet you also use skin moisturizer so that your boyfriend can enjoy some silky smooth handjobs, you faggot.

If i can reduce any stress placed on my tendons, why wouldn't I?

Is there some prize you win for putting loads on your tendons lol. I'm not saying I can't bench 315 without wraps, I'm saying that it's pointless

I also use wraps on any pulling movement above 225 lbs and my back size never suffered (pic related)

Attached: body1.png (975x415, 933K)

>i bet u take care of your skin
Retard.

I just don't think it's necessary. You look good so you're right to not give a shit about what some retards say but I find that tendon health is supported by loading and stressing them.
It's not a big dick manly thing, I simply find that wraps cause tendons to become emaciated.

Op here. I dont think he looks bad but his results look more like 1.5 years max.
At 3 years we should be looking at your natty limit, not this

Many people on Jow Forums look like the people on reddit, they just don't post because they will be torn to shreds.

oh no, teh spooooky downvotes

>Reddit: Positivity echo chamber giving deluded dyels confidence

>Jow Forums: Shitposting negativity, pics are mostly either dyel shitposters or roidmonsters with body dysmorphia. Remember, this is the place that has managed to make people legitimately believe that being 6 feet tall is manlet status.

>Op here
> natty limit in 3 years

Attached: fagit.gif (499x278, 1.99M)

>Shitposting negativity
Nah, if you look good people will tell you that. If you're a deluded DYEL or an asshole roider Anons will call you out on it. Basically reddit is sweet lies and 4chang is the harsh truth.

You know damn well about those posters who never post pics but call everyone dyels.

Yeah, but I also know the posters who automatically go into a defensive "post body" mindset when you tell them that their traps are non-existant.

Because we have body dysmorphia

how can tyou have such a weak looking chest at 260 lb jeuss