ITT your movie ideas

Mine is about a guy on death row. The film centres on his thoughts about life, death and morality. I'm petty deep so I think it will be very good.

Attached: 52431_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 160K)

My story would be about a hero (me) and his (my) journey of discovery, about life, death, and morality. It will be really emotional too, like life of pi. Thousands will cry, maybe even kill themselves over how amazing my movie is.

A college dropout (preferably a bot) that is forced to move to a crime ridden neighborhood. Along the way, he meets a few nice people, but is forced to lock horns with a criminal gang.

He finds the heroine of the story and they bond (but a member of the gang is stalking her for prostitution). The city becomes under siege and the cops declare the neighborhood a no-go zone. But the community makes a turnaround because the MC and his small band of companions is able to build popular support and the gang is thrown out of the neighborhood.

In the end, things don't go back to the 1950's, but the community is safe and the people left (black and white). Live in harmony. And the MC has a family with the heroine.

I'm a big fan of time travel and I think there's a large untapped market for this. I think time travel excites people because lots of people dream about, "if only I could go back...". Just a thought

Also, considering that crime dramas have been done a billion times before, I'll up the anti. Think of the gang like Apex or Menace to Society in Australia. Or maybe Hell's Angels, but more stationary and aggressive.

Depressed NEET man does the same thing alone every day until he kills himself to escape the pain that is existing.

Spergy guy who works in a video rental store launches a surprisingly successful filmmaking career based on gratuitous violence, tacky dialogue and wacky black people.

Maybe like Welcome to the NHK. Except the NEET is forced into his own subconscious (the setting). To conquer his inner demons (solo mission).

Attached: SafespotEverlasting.png (627x468, 152K)

Stop thinking in "movie" ideas, you dumb normalfags. Put pen to paper and write your stories. Post the finished short stories, volumes, etc here instead of your gay posts.

That would be cool. Like the next Danny Antonucci

A movie about a modern pilgrimage then? Finding enlightenment through travel

Time traveling 5000 year old wizard meets immortal Martian from the future and they duke it out to the soundtrack of Rush

A man does caine all day

> I'm pretty deep
Hahaha! Oh wow. Don't go saying that in public, son.

Autist weeb that spends all day on Jow Forums and never has a life becomes a Roman emperor. Does everything autistically including acquiring a trap as a wife and forcing people to watch anime re-enactments 24/7 in theaters.

Plot twist at the end, he was actually Nero all along.

Not really a movie more like an anthology series. Kinda got my own little sci fi universe going. Trying to do without any WoOOOooo science stuff. Trying to get everything grounded in real principals and physical laws. Lastly there's no righteous warefare or real "good guys" just stories if people existing and trying to survive in a hostile environment.

I'd make a reality TV about people trying to cope with the mental health system.

Movie Idea 1: The main character is a space pirate mummy hunter who succeeds his dead father. With his sidekick, Stubbs, the robotic peg-legged monkey, the main character flies his space ship into Earth's ocean and visits the lost city of Atlantis, facing a myriad of aquatic creatures on the way there. Upon arriving at the city, he fights some undead, rescues a couple of citizens living under the tyranny of king tutam, and then after a daring battle kills the mummy.

He then leaves, and once again travels the stars in search of more mummies to take down.

Movie 2 - Title: One bad apple.
An edgy animated movie about an apple that gets eaten by a really fat guy. The apple tries to escape the body of the fat man, but security catches him and throws him in body jail where he'll be incinerated to fuel the fat man and become stored power. Along the way he meets a doughnut named "Chalk" and together the two of them hatch an escape plan, which eventually turns into a full blown riot as Bad Apple gets his hands on one of the securities shotguns. Bad Apple duels his way through the prison guards, before taking on the warden in the most stylish action scene ever created lasting a good 10 minutes.

Bad Apple narrowly wins after pulling a one liner, and shuts down the whole operation, freeing the prisoners as the fat man ends up destroying his toilet and losing a good 80 pounds. The end!

Any anons want to invest in my movies?

Redo the warcraft movie that fuckin shit the bed more world of warcraft style.

What I mean is have it be lioe guardians of the galaxy, the rock or some big dick plays the MT scarlet johansonn or some thott as ur standard healrr bitch, some,nerds play mages and they just go through naxx or blackwing lair and fight over gear drops lol. Tank has a huge ego, etc think it would be successful

Attached: Snapchat-401053921.jpg (1440x1080, 386K)

Fucking Reddit bugmen I swear...

flying zombies on jet skis killing and raping a korean town

It centres around a small group of people staging a coup in a fictional authoritarian country. They have to work their way around the system (because they lack the strength) and create intricate and genius plans. They succeed. After taking control, they struggle to run the country. This leads some members to implement unwanted laws again to fix things, creating conflict between the group, where the other half favour fixing problems without laws. The country is again in ruins, but this time there's a smaller coup in the group, where the side that favours less laws wins. They implement a democratic system and the country votes for its own leaders. The country blooms, the end.

Moral of the story is that people should run their own country and elect their own leaders.

OP here
Mine was the best

I have been thinking a lot recently about how I would make a Superman movie because Man of Steel and the current franchise is gonna turn people off of the character even more than they already are because people dont fuck with Superman.

Reminds me of that French book "The Stranger". It's an existential book focusing on a man who I think was a sociopath or something. The book is divided before and after he kills someone.

>The film centres on his thoughts about life, death and morality
The guys in your first year film class will love this OP

Expanding on this while Im bored. I would think of this shit as like a PR thing for Superman because most people think hes boring as fuck. Id cast Billy Bob Thornton as Pa Kent and some dark haired chad as Supes then spend two hours making the audience see all of Clark Kents human relationships, flaws, and quirks, listen to a bunch of Joe Walsh and Metallica. I think the villain would be Toyman as a disgruntled Lex Corp employee who gets fired after a memo from his desk about making some sketchy technology gets leaked by Lois and Clark. I think Id have Lex reveal Metallo as Toymans unfinished kryptonite robot now finished as a cyborg who goes searching for Toyman to unmake him but Superman and him both get to Toyman at the same time. A confused fight breaks out with Metallo getting hauled away and Clark realizes this is just the tip of the iceberg, probably make the third act all Superman trying to fight someone made out of kryptonite without hurting them while moonlighting as Clark Kent digging up the story of who Metallo was and why Lex Luther turned someone into a robotic radioactive monster. Major themes would be restraint, personal responsibility, and trying to keep hospitality and family alive even when your son is an alien wrecking machine.

Attached: 76D5D14E-83D8-40B1-A4D9-5B30D0A1F72F.jpg (400x349, 37K)

>hacks on /tv/ got fed up fishing for ideas there and are now trying to sap poor idiots from Jow Forums of their creative ideas

Attached: 1533406226352.png (726x666, 177K)

So you think someone will actually like my idea, user?

>Person on an Taiwanese transvestite talk forum thinks his ideas are worth stealing
Ideas are cheap. Everyone has ideas. All that matters is having the connections and wherewithal to execute them.

Attached: 31342832931762.jpg (489x488, 41K)