Robot in the making

Robot in the making

Have any of you been through this ?

Attached: 6979E160-AB45-4C05-8A79-300B57B26C94.jpg (750x1005, 809K)

Ugh, imagine your mother photographing this AND putting it on social media. What the fuck man.

Robots don't make or go to parties.

This kid learned that the hard way

Why would this cuntbag whore of a mother post their own child's social failings for the world to see?

usually parents have shit to do and don't want to go to some kid's birthday party they don't know

I can already see this guy posting here in 10 years about his mother turning him into a national loser

Trying to score pity points, failing to realize she's sinking her son even further.

Would this really happen?
I wonder if the mother lied about the invitations

This happened to me
I was 2 though
My mother never gave me a birthday party again

I would feel bad for him, but he has good jaw genetics and will probably grow up to be a chad.

no, during my childhood i was in the prime of my life,

At his age its almost certainly lazy parents who didn't feel like driving somewhere and buying a present and all that. That being said, you never put you kid in this positionn anyway. You verify shit with kids and parents so this doesn't happen.

This, I invited everyone in my class and a few other people to me birthday party at dave and Buster's and no one showed up, just went home and cried and was over it in a day.

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-031630_Mimi.jpg (1080x403, 76K)

That's sad as fuck to me, but his mother is a terrible person for posting this on social media and allowing the news to make a story of it. Especially when I guarantee that she never verified anything with any parents and probably just had him announce it to his class or something.

Such a waste of child pizza

> what? no one of your classmates came for pizza party.
> wooo great, I'm going to get sooo much attention attention attention.... stand still I'm taking a picture right now

This is why I was always afraid to throw a birthday party.

I was the only kid to go to someone else's party though. I started to get the hint after an hour passed and it was only me there. We played a lot of Soul Caliber II on Gamecube and had a pretty good time.

Later in life this same kid would try to bully me in high school for no reason. Unlike other people who I had no ammo against, the moment I brought up his birthday party where only I showed up he shut the fuck up.

i think an uprising is in order

Oh god, I did this when I was 9 years old. I invited my class; one kid showed up.
I ended up losing him as a friend because I'm a fucking idiot

Me but I'm okay with it because I start fights with people. Extremely relatable

Yeah, planned a birthday party, invited at least 10 people (classmates or 'friends') all of them canceled last minute, except for my cousin who was brought by her parents anyway. Don't do birthdays anymore. Atleast I got a bunch of pizza that day

>implying I ever had a party that big
Glad I didnt really.
Pity points, the question is are they for him or her?

She was probably upset and nowadays when a woman is upset she goes to social media.

Imagine how much pizza he had that night.
HEAVEN

Attached: hidamari.png (500x500, 211K)

Goddamn those pizzas look fucking disgusting. Feel bad for the kid though, you can bet this was all his mother's doing. He's probably completely unpopular at school and she wasn't considerate enough to take this into account

>Have any of you been through this ?
Social media didn't exist when I was a child, nor did I bother having parties since I knew no one liked me anyway.

Look at how dead inside this kid looks

I had 32 friends on my facebook during high school. When my birthday came, only two of them wished me happy birthday on that site. From then on, I stopped talking about my birthday and stopped giving a shit about it. In some ways I am happy because it made me how I am. I am not interested in joining circle jerks nor do I have a desire for the approval of others.

I've only had one birthday party and it was shared with my sister. Just got cake from Walmart without our names on it and the only other people there that day were our parents, so I didn't really been through something as sad as that. Mother shouldn't really have posted that online. Makes it even worse.

>over it in a day
>posts on r9k

Yeah you sure went on to live a happy fulfilling life didnt you

Doesnt make any sense. Parents call and rsvp. Why the fuck would this broad order 4 pizzas when she knew nobody was coming? Oh yeah, for attention. I hate parents who use their vulnerable kids as some sort of social media news.

looking forward to the update where they set up a patreon and get $75,000 and throw another party where 2000 redditors in their late 20s show up to make the kid's day

Thank God I have siblings who would share my pizza and cake with . I have never had friends .

she probably just forgot to RSVP. still stupid of her to forget and to post about the situation for everyone to see.
kek

I have never had a single birthday party in my life.
I have only ever been invited to 2 birthday parties (my best and only friend when small).
When I was 6 my mom would never have allowed my to have a pizza party even if I had friends.

>mfw the mom probably fucked up that poor kids invitations by putting the wrong date or address.
>there's no way someone wouldn't have showed up for free pizza

Attached: tumblr_me2jrpKvEC1qbe123o1_400.gif (291x224, 731K)

No this has never happened to me. However I have done something that is the exact opposite of this and wonder did I create a whole load of robots in one go.

My friends arranged a 21st birthday for me in a nightclub and about 40-ish people turned up but I didn't. I stayed in the city with my best mate getting drunk in our favourite bar. I ended up getting too drunk and forgot about my other friends.

At his age this kid isn't responsible for his social failings. His stupid cunt whore of a mother should have organised the party and confirmed with other parents before going ahead with it.

Now she's doing what most of the other braindead gutterslime her gender is made up of would do and seeking pity online.

Definitely. Another robot to add to the ranks in a few years looking to be a tranny.

Teach em while theyre young

>32 kids turned down free pizza
The fuck is wrong with kids these days? Even if I hated the kid I would have gone.

the mother is 100% a single mother who barely even attempts to raise her child and then gets surprised when hes older and dead inside

Not OP but pic related to the thread

Attached: 1533952117248.jpg (1079x341, 95K)

I had this happen to me in fifth grade. Except one person came and it was the hot popular girl of the school. Turns out Stacy is not a bitch. We played basketball and hiked in the nearby forest. I kissed her next year.

Attached: 1507692650814 (1).jpg (720x960, 190K)

They just realized that night that you are an asshole an had fun without you

I'm not though because I am glad they had fun and the day of my birth brought so many people together. We're all still friends and retell this story in a humourous manner at get togethers.

No need to be so agro, incel.

They still think you're an asshole
They just don't hold it against you too harshly because no one really got hurt.
Guarantee you that if any of them start planning another party for you they will think twice before committing to it.

lmao what a fucking nerd

Bitch probably didnt even send out the invitations

You're a dumbass. It's literally a thread about a kid having a birthday party that no one showed up to so he mentioned that it happened to him and he was fine. You're probably 1000x more fucked than him socially and physically

He's probably a little sociopathic douche bag just look at his face. Hel'll probably get over it and go back to doing what he's doing. In fact, judging by his eyes, he's probably thinking about revenge as we speak. Those are the eyes of someone who plots, and that is the expression cruelty written on his face. I admire him, I wonder who he'll become

Forget that, why would she only order 4 dinky ass pizzas for the sucka? If that're me I'd be gleaming, no talking to people and fuck-tons of pizza.

Attached: Gabuuuu!.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

I was the same even as an elementary student- I always thought that no one would come to my party, and there isn't anyone I really wanted to go anyways because I wasn't that close with them. I just didn't want to feel like a loser or have other people (family) know I'm a loser

>Should have just been yourself, bro

>No need to be so agro
Said the guy who feels the need to boast here.

Its pathetic that your ego is so fragile that you need to do this

God I wish my parents had money to burn like this. I was lucky to get a CiCi's pizza on my birthday.

Thank god, no. I always over-analyse situations and try to mitigate possible damage. No party of mine has been more than 5 guests, who I am sure will come.

Lmao reminded me of my childhood when I saw other kids playing then left me when I tried to join them. They said they will come back and I waitedbut they didnt.

Future incel

I remember back in elementary school how kids used to pass out invitations for their birthday parties and how some refused to give me one despite the teacher saying everyone needs to get one. Whenever I did got an invitation I alwas showed up however the birthday kid and other kids always ignored me or told me to fuck off so I spent time with my mom who always came to the parties with me. Shit like this makes me happy to have a summer birthday because little me wouldn't realize that no one would show up.

Sociopaths usually have a lot of friends