How do incels respond to the fact that ugly men like Benedict Cumberbatch are beloved by women...

How do incels respond to the fact that ugly men like Benedict Cumberbatch are beloved by women? Maybe it isn't your bone structure, as much as being comfortable in your own skin and being a charming guy

Attached: 6d98984a3a34cb6ceb09151f6078d116.jpg (300x412, 23K)

need i respond at all to this

I dare say you may

>be comfortable in my own skin
>be uncomfortable because of the silent but intense judgement of others when in their presence

It's not myself I need to be comfortable with

>ugly men like Benedict Cumberbatch
>ugly
mate this has to be bait to piss off incels

>silent but intense judgement
most of this is your imagination. negative self-appraisal is a choice and intrusive thoughts can be overcome. google cognitive behavioral therapy

Attached: Beck_Aaron_T._112798.jpg (798x1200, 128K)

Benedict Cumberbatch isn't ugly, and his success is based in chance. Nothing else.

He's cute as fuck though
t. straight dude

Attached: IMG_20181021_031846.jpg (758x705, 187K)

CBT intensified my self hatred because I ran into evidence my negative perceptions were correct.

He isn't ugly, just not good looking.
Also he has money and status.

His success in hollywood is based in chance, his success with women comes from being comfortable and approachable, something the people here (who seem to be on the verge of a panic attack/crying jag at all times) are incapable of

even if that is the case you realize you can choose to not ruminate on things that make you insecure, yes??

>most of this is your imagination
absolutely retarded.

>He's not ugly he's just odd looking
>Rich and famous
>Everyone who loves him, clearly love his acting and "talent" too
(not talking shit I just don't know if he's a good actor or not)
>Confident and rich
>Portrays a great personality to the media
>Probably funny and sociable too

Gee, I wonder why people like him?

hey user, have you ever considered that some of the people you've met might have enjoyed your company?

No user, I don't have that choice. If I did have that choice I wouldn't do it.

I'm sorry user, but intelligence is a protective factor in mood disorders and you might just not be capable of thinking metacognitively. Perhaps there is no hope for brainlets

you're full of bullshit

Those with high IQ had higher risk for psychological disorders (RR 1.20 - 223.08).

High IQ was associated with higher risk for physiological diseases (RR 1.84 - 4.33).

Not him but why do they never initiate anything then? Why do they never go out of their way to talk to me? Why do the only times they text me first is to ask for my help? They don't give a fuck about me

>someone makes eye contact with me
>their face scrunches up in disgust and they quickly look away
>sometimes when I enter the room people having a conversation will look at me then leave the room

Attached: Mondo.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

that dude is like 6'5 and a millionaire. can you not be retarded?

>(not talking shit I just don't know if he's a good actor or not)
I liked Sherlock, to be honest
>inb4 gtfo normie

mogs me originadklyl

not really. He is not ugly, he has a great voice and he has a british accent, which is something most people find attractive. being comfortable or approachable can help you in social situations, but you can't confidently say this is the ultimate reason he is attractive to women, you use this argument because it's easy to say
>you guys are assholes, that's why you don't get girls
next time, stop pulling shit outta of your ass.

Attached: 1537957428762.jpg (331x384, 28K)

>just don't know if he's a good actor or not

He was great as Smaug and Dr. Strange.I think he was in a Star Trek movie too but I remember him not being very good. Never seen Sherlock or his other movies.

How do braincels respond to the fact that literal retards are millions after winning the lottery?

Yes. If you are literally the 1:1,000,000 actor who breaks into the industry then you'll be wealthy and famous. For everyone Benedict there's 999,999 other people sucking morbidly obese Jewish men off for a role.